Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Ivermectin used in New York Hospitals

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sounds like a testable assumption. What do you have? Checkable sources, please.
It was too convenient even if Fauci wanted fraud or not. We have a pandemic used as an excuse to change voting laws to make them less secure. But Fauci had said people could vote by mail, and he feigned ignorance, in my opinion, by saying that people could vote in person within CDC guidelines.

You have to be careful about voter registrations of dead people with absentee ballots. Names of dead people have been used on ballots. There are other tricks, but I would wait till when it happens again. There is too much denial and fake news.

Genital Herpes seems to have nerve DNA.
No. Nerves don't have a different form of DNA. And a herpes virus particle certainly doesn't have it.
But I am sure there are germ organisms involved in outbreaks of human viruses.
Viruses are "germs." And no, it's normal to be infected by a virus with no other organisms involved.
Are human viruses harmful, or the result of infections?
Tell us what you think "human viruses" are.

(no evidence offered)

Yep. That's how it always goes when I ask. Not surprised.

(no evidence offered)

Yep. That's how it always goes when I ask. Not surprised.
I never intended to say the CDC planned it, but their complicity is implied by their use of overkill in everything.

Last edited:
No. Nerves don't have a different form of DNA. And a herpes virus particle certainly doesn't have it.
It doesn't have what then? The virus comes from the human body or not? A virus is just nucleic acid with a "protein" (bugs have protein) coat which I don't what it is called. Puss is related to worms, and other more powerful germs.

Viruses are "germs." And no, it's normal to be infected by a virus with no other organisms involved.
That is because viruses invade human body cells and alter DNA and RNA. Do you believe they are always toxic?

Tell us what you think "human viruses" are.
There are made of human proteins and DNA. I won't be hurt if you are more specific.

So you just believe it, but don't have any evidence. We got it.
I don't believe Fauci was interested in changing voting laws, but very only complicit in his knowledge. Fauci gave Biden what he needed.

The source is the CDC behavior itself. They kept changing the goal posts; promoting worthless masks, and distancing because of a dangerous flu vaccine which they knew caused the production of Covid19 viruses.

Diseases are spread through vaxes all the time. It is very hard to kill fungi, and bacterial spores for vaccines; and water can revive them easily. Antibiotics are said to be different.

But I digress from the most important issue. The current vaccine is known to alter non-chromosomal DNA, and I don't know if I should add RNA. I really know the nucleic acid still has its protein coat, but I will ass-u-me that it can infect without multiplying much, since as a vaccine, it has viral-"like" material. How many other vaccines are like this; and would this explain the spread of disease better than the airborne infection hypothesis which we are supposed to trust.

I have confirmed that I got mumps not more than 2 weeks after getting smallpox shots, when I was extremely young. Do you stab someone, so their hide becomes resistant knives? The vaccine hypothesis seems to work with snake bites. And CDC seems to know this.

If I take any vaccine, it will be one that has only antibodies in it; I highly doubt I will ever again.

With a better hypothesis, less panic would have been produced. There wouldn't have been an excuse to change voting laws.

Last edited:
I don't believe Fauci was interested in changing voting laws, but very only complicit in his knowledge. Fauci gave Biden what he needed.
He was working for Trump then. Trump was pushing vaccines at the time, until he saw that MAGA people tended to dislike vaccines.

The source is the CDC behavior itself. They kept changing the goal posts; promoting worthless masks, and distancing because of a dangerous flu vaccine which they knew caused the production of Covid19 viruses.
But you can't show any evidence for this? We all know why.

But I digress from the most important issue. The current vaccine is known to alter non-chromosomal DNA
No. In fact, mRNA can't alter any sort of nucleic acid. It can only connect to a ribosome and produce a protein, after which it comes apart in to inactive fragments.

I really know the nucleic acid still has its protein coat
You're confusing viruses, t-RNA, and m-RNA. Please learn about this stuff before you presume to tell us about it.

He was working for Trump then. Trump was pushing vaccines at the time, until he saw that MAGA people tended to dislike vaccines.
He never worked for Trump, but it was very convenient for the Democrats. I have underestimated media involvement.

No. In fact, mRNA can't alter any sort of nucleic acid. It can only connect to a ribosome and produce a protein, after which it comes apart in to inactive fragments.
I highly doubt this since DNA proteins are produced by the transcription. Which same would disrupt a white blood cell and not a bacterial cell.

You're confusing viruses, t-RNA, and m-RNA. Please learn about this stuff before you presume to tell us about it.
How does this really make a difference? One vaccine causes blood clots and heart attacks. Are you saying there is no transcriptions there?

He never worked for Trump, but it was very convenient for the Democrats.
He did, when Trump was president. Thought you knew.
I highly doubt this since DNA proteins are produced by the transcription.
No, that's wrong. First there are no "DNA proteins." DNA is a nucleic acid, not a protein. Second, transcription is the production of mRNA from DNA.

Which same would disrupt a white blood cell and not a bacterial cell.
Transcription doesn't disrupt any cells.

Even a bot can be useful as a bad example, but this one is starting to wander farther and farther. Tighten it up a bit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back