Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Job and Science

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Atonement, you are doing a great job holding your ground intelligently. I've gained macho respects in you for that. These guys have not once answered your questions. blunthitta4life, has only complained and verbally attacked your thoughts without any evidence that proves otherwise. The Barbarian has done nothing but post in with complaints and Slevin just posts useless comments.

I believe there comes a point when discussing things of this nature on the internet is useless. There is no emotion behind comments and people tend to not read the words correctly. The Barbarian truly believes a fisherman in a boat could survive the flood, which goes to show is level of intelligence. If they have something to add to that jump back to my thread and lets not start it here.

I haven't seen once an intelligent comment to weigh in against what Atonements commentary.

The Barbarian truly believes a fisherman in a boat could survive the flood, which goes to show is level of intelligence.
Considering that in that discussion we were talking about a 22.5feet deep flood there, this is a completely needless ad hominem.

A funny and needless comment with no support.
So what exactly was the explosion? It was an expansion of space, and it took quite some while for matter to condense from energy. Explosions are matter being violently discharged from a previous position. No matter, no explosion.

In order to make an explosion, you must have a positive and a negative charge, This is physics 1 on 1 pretty easy stuff.
What about nuclear weapons? These don't depend on this at all. And where are these charges in explosive mixtures such as hydrogen with oxygen?

The Big Bang is not a hypothesis.
Correct, it's a theory, not a hypothesis anymore.

By the way, Atonement...
http://pgostrov.googlepages.com/e1.html
Plagiarism is bad. And the article isn't even in favor of your position.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back