Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Judge Not Les Ye Be Judged Explained

Just wanted to encourage you . IF you ever did think i was a false teacher or
anything , do me a favor and warn me . Dont just let me continue on
I say that cause love warns and would remind . That is why i do warn as well .
I wont just let one believe a lie for the sake of unity and fellowship .
What kind of unity and fellowship would over look truth for the sake of
said unity and fellowship and then think it love .
I say this cause many are already under an influence of a false unity
a false fellowship that wont save anyone .
Be encouraged my friend . Like i say and said , let us get buried
in the bible again , fresh and new . compare how pual , james and others
sounded to todays men . It aint even in the same ball park .
Don't know what kind of a teacher you are as you never teach the scriptures, but only warn others of false teachings.

No one is to believe a lie for the sake of unity and fellowship and this is why we discuss those things we do not agree with without causing division among the members that brings no glory to God. We can not change what others believe to be true to them, but to only share the scriptures in hope that all will come to truth as they pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to them.

I am always encouraged by the words of God as I have been studying His word for forty years since my Spiritual rebirth from above.

We are not followers of Paul, James or any of the other Apostles, but followers of Christ who gave them what to write and teach others.

God's word never changes and does not come back to Him void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it, Isaiah 55:11.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hos 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

Don't know what kind of a teacher you are as you never teach the scriptures, but only warn others of false teachings.

No one is to believe a lie for the sake of unity and fellowship and this is why we discuss those things we do not agree with without causing division among the members that brings no glory to God. We can not change what others believe to be true to them, but to only share the scriptures in hope that all will come to truth as they pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal truth to them.

I am always encouraged by the words of God as I have been studying His word for forty years since my Spiritual rebirth from above.

We are not followers of Paul, James or any of the other Apostles, but followers of Christ who gave them what to write and teach others.

God's word never changes and does not come back to Him void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it, Isaiah 55:11.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hos 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
We only follow Christ . I only bring up those other names
cause what they wrote in the bible was Spirit inspired .
Be encouraged . Anytime you desire you are free to also
have bible reads with me and others . I do often read the bible
to others as well . Feel free to join anytime you like .

ALL those crowns are the one and same crown .
the crown is gold , the crown of righteousness , the crown of life
and so on and so forth . Where does our righteousness , eternal life
and so forth come from . FAITH IN JESUS .
Its the same crown . And its given ONLY those who
believed and had endured faithful in CHRIST .
We shall find out for sure when we get there, God be willing! :)

ALL those crowns are the one and same crown .
the crown is gold , the crown of righteousness , the crown of life
and so on and so forth . Where does our righteousness , eternal life
and so forth come from . FAITH IN JESUS .
Its the same crown . And its given ONLY those who
believed and had endured faithful in CHRIST .

There are five crowns (not literal crowns) we can obtain here on earth for the accomplishments of service we do unto the Lord. When our race here on earth is done and our time is over we will have the privilege of laying these crowns down before the feet of Jesus to honor him and to hear those words of grace that says “well done thou good and faithful servant”.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

1Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

1. CROWN OF LIFE
Martyr's crown is the crown of life given to those who have endured all temptations, trials and tribulations here on earth and have never taken no thought of their own lives, but remained steadfast in the word of God living their lives in total surrender to Jesus.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

2. CROWN OF GLORY
Elder or Pastor Crown is given to those who hold the office of leadership over the members that make up the body of Christ. It is their leadership through the Holy Spirit that helps to teach us about God through his word. Theirs is the greatest judgment for what proceeds out of their mouth.

1Peter 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
1Peter 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
1Peter 5:3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.
1Peter 5:4 and when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
1Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

3. CROWN OF REJOICING
A crown of rejoicing is a soul winner’s crown. When we accept Gods commission to take his word out into the world through the power of the Holy Spirit working through us we all rejoice when one lost soul comes back to Gods grace. It’s like the story of the Shepard that had a flock of sheep and one of them strayed away. Even though he loved all his flock he rejoiced more for the lost one he found as now his whole flock was again all together. Imagine the rejoicing if all Gods lost children were found and brought back to Gods grace. What a day of rejoicing that would be. We rejoice in the goodness of God for all the blessings he pours out on us as he is faithful with his promises.

1Thessalonians 2:19 for what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
1Thessalonians 2:20 for ye are our glory and joy.

Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Matthew 28:18 and Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Matthew 18:12 How think ye? if a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
Matthew 18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

4. CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
A crown for those who love his appearing and will be given in that day to the Lord as a bride to a groom. We will see God in all his glory and his righteousness which is our strength when Jesus returns in the clouds to catch us up to meet him in the air and to be with the Lord forever. Gods’ righteousness is perfect in all his judgment on his people. With Gods righteousness we are perfected as we go through the refiner’s fire to be made pure and holy before his throne of grace. It doesn’t matter how we ourselves try to be righteous we can never be so on our own ability because our own righteousness is as a filthy rag before the Lord because we are all sinners, but those who have been Spiritually reborn or renewed of Gods Spirit to them they have been made righteous before the Father.

2Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Isaiah 45:24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:3 for ye are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5. CROWN INCORRUPTABLE
An incorruptible crown is a victor’s crown to those who have died to self and are subject to the guidance of the Holy Spirit leading them in all their ways and teach with the knowledge that only comes by the Holy Spirit who will teach us all things and bring those things back to our remembrance. None of us are perfect in our own ways, but are perfected by the Holy Spirit working in us and through us.

There are many out there walking around in sheep’s clothing, but are only ravenous wolves as they devour those without knowledge of Gods word as they are puffed up and edify themselves by teaching a corruptible word of God through a carnal traditional doctrine that not only puts condemnation on those they teach, but also on themselves as they have no knowledge of the truth of Gods word and are only acting on their own behalf as they have not Gods Spirit in them and on that day of judgment they will hear Jesus say that he never knew them.

We strive for an incorruptible crown that allows us to have more of Jesus and less of ourselves to be able to let the light of Christ shine through us before others so they will see the righteousness of God displayed through us that will draw others to his glorious light so their corruption can be made incorruptible and also become pleasing to the father in all they do and say.​

There are five crowns (not literal crowns) we can obtain here on earth for the accomplishments of service we do unto the Lord. When our race here on earth is done and our time is over we will have the privilege of laying these crowns down before the feet of Jesus to honor him and to hear those words of grace that says “well done thou good and faithful servant”.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

1Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

1. CROWN OF LIFE
Martyr's crown is the crown of life given to those who have endured all temptations, trials and tribulations here on earth and have never taken no thought of their own lives, but remained steadfast in the word of God living their lives in total surrender to Jesus.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

2. CROWN OF GLORY
Elder or Pastor Crown is given to those who hold the office of leadership over the members that make up the body of Christ. It is their leadership through the Holy Spirit that helps to teach us about God through his word. Theirs is the greatest judgment for what proceeds out of their mouth.

1Peter 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
1Peter 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
1Peter 5:3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.
1Peter 5:4 and when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
1Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

3. CROWN OF REJOICING
A crown of rejoicing is a soul winner’s crown. When we accept Gods commission to take his word out into the world through the power of the Holy Spirit working through us we all rejoice when one lost soul comes back to Gods grace. It’s like the story of the Shepard that had a flock of sheep and one of them strayed away. Even though he loved all his flock he rejoiced more for the lost one he found as now his whole flock was again all together. Imagine the rejoicing if all Gods lost children were found and brought back to Gods grace. What a day of rejoicing that would be. We rejoice in the goodness of God for all the blessings he pours out on us as he is faithful with his promises.

1Thessalonians 2:19 for what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
1Thessalonians 2:20 for ye are our glory and joy.

Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Matthew 28:18 and Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Matthew 18:12 How think ye? if a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
Matthew 18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

4. CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
A crown for those who love his appearing and will be given in that day to the Lord as a bride to a groom. We will see God in all his glory and his righteousness which is our strength when Jesus returns in the clouds to catch us up to meet him in the air and to be with the Lord forever. Gods’ righteousness is perfect in all his judgment on his people. With Gods righteousness we are perfected as we go through the refiner’s fire to be made pure and holy before his throne of grace. It doesn’t matter how we ourselves try to be righteous we can never be so on our own ability because our own righteousness is as a filthy rag before the Lord because we are all sinners, but those who have been Spiritually reborn or renewed of Gods Spirit to them they have been made righteous before the Father.

2Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Isaiah 45:24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:3 for ye are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5. CROWN INCORRUPTABLE
An incorruptible crown is a victor’s crown to those who have died to self and are subject to the guidance of the Holy Spirit leading them in all their ways and teach with the knowledge that only comes by the Holy Spirit who will teach us all things and bring those things back to our remembrance. None of us are perfect in our own ways, but are perfected by the Holy Spirit working in us and through us.

There are many out there walking around in sheep’s clothing, but are only ravenous wolves as they devour those without knowledge of Gods word as they are puffed up and edify themselves by teaching a corruptible word of God through a carnal traditional doctrine that not only puts condemnation on those they teach, but also on themselves as they have no knowledge of the truth of Gods word and are only acting on their own behalf as they have not Gods Spirit in them and on that day of judgment they will hear Jesus say that he never knew them.

We strive for an incorruptible crown that allows us to have more of Jesus and less of ourselves to be able to let the light of Christ shine through us before others so they will see the righteousness of God displayed through us that will draw others to his glorious light so their corruption can be made incorruptible and also become pleasing to the father in all they do and say.​
all the same crown . all the same crown . its teachers that have taught you
that these are different .
The crown of LIFE . the crown of righteousness .
We have neither life nor righteousess apart from Christ .
Its all the same crown I have a feeling neither you nor golgatha
will like my response on the other post either .
Much as i love you both .

all the same crown . all the same crown . its teachers that have taught you
that these are different .
The crown of LIFE . the crown of righteousness .
We have neither life nor righteousess apart from Christ .
Its all the same crown I have a feeling neither you nor golgatha
will like my response on the other post either .
Much as i love you both .
I stand corrected , it looks like golgotha actually agreed with what i said on the other post .

Back