Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Judgement coming september 2015 to america...

Few more days then this false prophecy can be but to rest and the thread is locked.

Surely this forum doesnt allow false prophecy have its say right?.
Except lets not forget it's the video that may be false prophesy, and we are discussing the video. I don't think anyone, including Michelle, has said they believe and intended to promote the ideas of the video. I think we've only been discussing what may be or may not be. And if we don't discuss it here (assuming it is actually a false prophesy), where will new Christians get advice on not believing every false prophet that comes along.

Of course, if it DOES happen.... Well, a lot of us are going to have egg on our faces, aren't we? :lol

Yes. I must say i was not pointing at the tread author. Its more the fact that satan is a snake and slithers his falsehood wherever he can. He spreads false prophecy like a disease. Why would people even want to discuss false videos. They try work there way into peoples brains in deception. Try make people fear and paranoid. Its sick.

Hopefully that threshold will be crossed in the next twelve days, before the end of the world, or America, or just the evil coasts, plus Colorado, not that those stoners would notice.
Hey, buddy, there are at least three of us on this forum that live in the stoner state, but I highly doubt any of us are stoners. :tongue

Hey, buddy, there are at least three of us on this forum that live in the stoner state, but I highly doubt any of us are stoners. :tongue

I had a dream where God told me He had reserved seven thousand in Colorado who had not inhaled.:drool

Wow,,, being a false prophet is easy!:bricks

I had a dream where God told me He had reserved seven thousand in Colorado who had not inhaled.:drool
Wow,,, being a false prophet is easy!:bricks
:lol Not only have I never tried it, I don't know if I've ever smelled it, but I did everything else wrong. :shame

This will be over on the 28th of this month. That's when the fourth "blood moon" will have taken place.

But they are saying that it could start on the 22nd too...sometime between the two dates is the prediction.

False prophecy. It was suppose to be flood and fire not drought.

Any hoo. Everyday things happen and people use them as an excuses. These are standard things that happen on a regular basis. The bigger the land area the better odds people can find reason for there false prophecy.

Oh, so now its been extended to the whole world. You guys never give up do you. Im sure you could find a flood somewhere in the last month in the world to prove me wrong.

Back