Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just my awesome view

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Life is funnier than you think. You just have to look at life differently.
Yes life can be bloody awful. Lonely or stressful or tragic or horrific even.
I wonder those who experience serious trauma lose their ability to be light hearted.
In this respect I'm lucky. I've had no serious trauma so life can still make me laugh.

We need joy and we need to laugh. That's why we got a dog.
Dogs are light hearted. Well ours is. He never looks stressed. Except when someone wants to cut his nails. Then he is officially dangerous to be near. Biting a probability.

But most of the time he is enthusiastic for life. Just a 5 minutes walk can excite him no end. He loves attention. Give him attention and he will be your friend.
When I put my shoes on in the living room, he loves to play a game. He will interfere just at the time I am tying my shoelaces. With a cheeky grin.
It makes me laugh every time.

But most of the time he is enthusiastic for life. Just a 5 minutes walk can excite him no end. He loves attention. Give him attention and he will be your friend.
When I put my shoes on in the living room, he loves to play a game. He will interfere just at the time I am tying my shoelaces. With a cheeky grin.
It makes me laugh every time.
The animals love to tears us. The cat in my avatar is a rascal . We are expecting snow and he has scratched the leather off my boots. No shoe shops open :lol

Back