Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kids Reveal Memories Of Picking Their Parents...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So kids pick the ones who abort them ?
Or are drug addicts ?

This is not why I buy this but the Bible isnt supporting of this

So kids pick the ones who abort them ?
Or are drug addicts ?

This is not why I buy this but the Bible isnt supporting of this

Maybe they chose poorly?

I do not say that all of these are true. I say it is interesting and could be true.

One thing I find interesting after I noticed it...All the kids who say these things are always of pre school age. And I think I can see the connection there. WHen the kids are born and take their first breath or are only 5 minutes old...that means, they were in Heaven 5 minutes ago! So young preschool children have not yet been taught by man to not believe all that stuff. And they are closer to when they were in Heaven so may carry that connection or memories still...? They still have more of God in their head than "edumacated" children of the world. And this is when they are young.
What do you think?

Maybe they chose poorly?

I do not say that all of these are true. I say it is interesting and could be true.

One thing I find interesting after I noticed it...All the kids who say these things are always of pre school age. And I think I can see the connection there. WHen the kids are born and take their first breath or are only 5 minutes old...that means, they were in Heaven 5 minutes ago! So young preschool children have not yet been taught by man to not believe all that stuff. And they are closer to when they were in Heaven so may carry that connection or memories still...? They still have more of God in their head than "edumacated" children of the world. And this is when they are young.
What do you think?
I have a very good memory.

Yet I know even my own isn't perfect .I wouldn't trust my own early memories to be evidence at times as adults who were there explain the events or places better then me .

So if Jesus is described as five different colors by them just believe all of them?

This is why I avoid dreams ,Bible first over visions and dreams .

None of the dreams and visions of the prophets contradict John and vice versa .

You can't say that about memories of us.

To show you how good my memory is.i am known to know last reads and addresses with names at times.

First read of chiefs trail after the guard house ,50 feet from fence is 50 .it is never used and has a pump by it and no box.

Maybe they chose poorly?

What do you think?
Uhm ,why is abortion sin then if we don't exist until we breath on our own ?

We have a bodily ressurection,not a return to what we were without the body .this doesn't imply soul sleep only that we are whole in body .

Adam was granted life after he was Formed by God and God breathed into him.

I know of a few premature babies who might say otherwise on when they became human

Hi Edward

This type of video sure gives a person lots to ponder.
Actually, what I find is that videos such as this give us an indication of just how totally crazy we have allowed social media to ruin our lives. Kids pick their parents. Really!?!?!?!?!?!

God bless,
Ted

I have a very good memory.

Yet I know even my own isn't perfect .I wouldn't trust my own early memories to be evidence at times as adults who were there explain the events or places better then me .

So...God is not with these children and the world should be trusted over them?!

So if Jesus is described as five different colors by them just believe all of them?

How do I know. All of us are taught slightly different things and walk different paths.

I have always loved children and love to play with them and talk to them. They say what they say. Man speaks from his heart and kids are no different. I have learned things from kids!

None of the dreams and visions of the prophets contradict John and vice versa .

You can't say that about memories of us.

Maybe the kids don't either and we are just not able to understand the depths of their words coming from their heart. The kid speaks from his heart matter of factly, and we try to understand and believe with a carnal mind.

My memory is terrible. But some stuff sticks good, it's weird. Or maybe that's the Holy Spirit bringing to or rememberance things. Such is His job.

Uhm ,why is abortion sin then if we don't exist until we breath on our own ?

That came out of my mouth. One kid said he entered into his mother through the top of her head in the hospital before he was born. Sorry, my mistake. I don't know myself. I have not been shown these things. I just watch and listen and consider if it could be true. I think it *might be* true in some fashion cuz it being true does not mean that Edward has all the answers about it, lol. I'm learning about these *possibilities* too.

Adam was granted life after he was Formed by God and God breathed into him.

Adam became a living "soul" at that time. Consider this, when man dies, his spirit returns unto God who gave it, right?
So if He gave it when man took his first breath or within minutes earlier? then it had to be alive and with God before that.

We're not soul beings. We are spirit beings. We have a soul. We live, in a body. Maybe Adam didn't animate as a flesh man until He breathed his first breath, but it's not that way with us. Don't believe me? Ask the wife if the baby was animated before birth and kicked her and stuff, lol.
Adam was different than us! We were "born of woman", Adam was not so his account is special.

That came out of my mouth. One kid said he entered into his mother through the top of her head in the hospital before he was born. Sorry, my mistake. I don't know myself. I have not been shown these things. I just watch and listen and consider if it could be true. I think it *might be* true in some fashion cuz it being true does not mean that Edward has all the answers about it, lol. I'm learning about these *possibilities* too.

Adam became a living "soul" at that time. Consider this, when man dies, his spirit returns unto God who gave it, right?
So if He gave it when man took his first breath or within minutes earlier? then it had to be alive and with God before that.

We're not soul beings. We are spirit beings. We have a soul. We live, in a body. Maybe Adam didn't animate as a flesh man until He breathed his first breath, but it's not that way with us. Don't believe me? Ask the wife if the baby was animated before birth and kicked her and stuff, lol.
Adam was different than us! We were "born of woman", Adam was not so his account is special.
The flesh is much part of us.

The final place of permanent dwelling isn't heaven but with acess to God on the earth.the universe couldn't contain him ,the temple says and shape is an allusion to the temple of mosaic las which was a symbol of heaven itself .

So...God is not with these children and the world should be trusted over them?!

How do I know. All of us are taught slightly different things and walk different paths.

I have always loved children and love to play with them and talk to them. They say what they say. Man speaks from his heart and kids are no different. I have learned things from kids!

Maybe the kids don't either and we are just not able to understand the depths of their words coming from their heart. The kid speaks from his heart matter of factly, and we try to understand and believe with a carnal mind.

My memory is terrible. But some stuff sticks good, it's weird. Or maybe that's the Holy Spirit bringing to or rememberance things. Such is His job.
I can remember my mom pushing me in a baby cart .I can at three remember my brother pushed to the same place at that age .he doesn't .my mom verified this account

I told her at the age of 11.a basketball court with the Confederate battle flag on the back side Is what I remember.i took her to it .she said I was fussy and would love the long walks .I mention trailers stopping long before that bball court .

I can remember my mom pushing me in a baby cart .I can at three remember my brother pushed to the same place at that age .he doesn't .my mom verified this account

I told her at the age of 11.a basketball court with the Confederate battle flag on the back side Is what I remember.i took her to it .she said I was fussy and would love the long walks .I mention trailers stopping long before that bball court .
Babies can have memories, not the unborn.

They pick parents who will bear them? They pick parents who sell them? Who believes this stuff? Ah yes…Mormons!
My pastor fosters two twins who are children of drug addicts. They already call him dad and his wife mom.

If we had full mind and aware of sin.i wouldn't choose to go the earth .

The test of rejection is the tree of knowledge for Adam ,we have the choice to repent because of Adams mistake .

Jesus knowing us before we are alive isn't any way saying we know God before birth.jesus also called a disciple by name and said I knew you when you sat under that tree .

Did that person already know Jesus then?

If we had full mind and aware of sin.i wouldn't choose to go the earth .

The test of rejection is the tree of knowledge for Adam ,we have the choice to repent because of Adams mistake .

Brother, you said a mouthful there! Agreed.

We couldn't of had full mind before. We had no sin. We were in heaven. I suppose I was curious so signed up for the course. (Or was selected, lol). But now that I have been born into sin and lived awhile. I've seen enough! What a mistake that was! I will just trust God from now on and obey Him when He says , hey stay away from that...

That's good enough for me Daddy!

This type of video sure gives a person lots to ponder.

It isn't true, so what is there to ponder? It could be a child telling stories, a child with mental health issue, it's demonic, or a combination of those things. We do not exist prior to conception; to say otherwise is unbiblical.

Back