Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kids Reveal Memories Of Picking Their Parents...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Aren't you the member who once told me that seeking the Lord in spirit is dangerous because astral projection is demonic and I could easily bite off more than I can chew? Something like that.
No, that wasn’t me. But, if you were trying to do astral projection to “seek the Lord in spirit,” which would be to completely misunderstand what that means, then I would tell you that it is demonic and has no place in a Christian’s life.

What's with all of the knee jerk hostile reactions from you people? Can you hear how you sound?

Ok so this is a farout topic. Since when are Christian topics not farout?! Why did my posting this here cause such a big bad reaction? That's very interesting to me.

They don't want us talking about this. and you people beating on me...Christians? So the Spirit led you to say those things to me? I think not. (would that make you a bad baptist, LOL!!?)

This is weird how Christian Brothers and Sisters want to do battle with me.

Look. If you don't believe it, so what. If you do believe it, so what? It changes nothing about yours or mine salvation. So why get snotty about it? That lacks class man.

If I did that my elders would rebuke me .
Rightly so. The Bible doesn't say we can't become God's either using that logic .

What's your point here? That you are my elder so I should stand down to your name calling?

Yeah I seen that that in the Bible. Jesus said, Have I not said that ye are gods? You know what? I don't want to talk about that. I don't want to be god. and if the real God ever does anything like that, I'll accept it then. But I'm not willing to argue about it now. I am unconvinced either way about the whole god vs not gods debate and don't want drawn into it. Rather talk about your route yesterday, Lol.

No, that wasn’t me. But, if you were trying to do astral projection to “seek the Lord in spirit,” which would be to completely misunderstand what that means, then I would tell you that it is demonic and has no place in a Christian’s life.

I do think it was you.
I do not do astral projection. Never have.
I said seeking the Lord is done in the spirit.
And you tried (are trying!) to tell me that astral projection is demonic. Well you're right about that but you as a believer cannot tell me how to seek the Lord?
I know how now. WHy havent you said it?

What's your point here? That you are my elder so I should stand down to your name calling?

Yeah I seen that that in the Bible. Jesus said, Have I not said that ye are gods? You know what? I don't want to talk about that. I don't want to be god. and if the real God ever does anything like that, I'll accept it then. But I'm not willing to argue about it now. I am unconvinced either way about the whole god vs not gods debate and don't want drawn into it. Rather talk about your route yesterday, Lol.

One I had covid in my family

Two should I mox new age .,three I have visions ,I know what I should do and those are out there.

Pastors of my church and it's sister church that rents from mine

The pastor of my church wanting to reach oslo.the other needing to find a bigger church .

It didn't come by dream .the first one by reading the members address and numbers and only me and two others living in where it is located

The other came when I thought and debated charismatic.i often send pentacostals things to my pastor to get his view of heresy or not and also when he states something on pentacostals he doesn't get.i send him to the other church .we have worshipped together.prayed together .even they would rebuke this

And no God we are never .we don't get our own worlds .

Psalm 83 is about the Levites having the power of God like in that they decided your fate .

One I had covid in my family

Two should I mox new age .,three I have visions ,I know what I should do and those are out there.

Pastors of my church and it's sister church that rents from mine

The pastor of my church wanting to reach oslo.the other needing to find a bigger church .

It didn't come by dream .the first one by reading the members address and numbers and only me and two others living in where it is located

The other came when I thought and debated charismatic.i often send pentacostals things to my pastor to get his view of heresy or not and also when he states something on pentacostals he doesn't get.i send him to the other church .we have worshipped together.prayed together .even they would rebuke this

I'm sorry Brother but I am having a hard time following this. Can you clarify what you are saying some more?

I'm not gonna say seeking gifts is a sin but all too often some seek those over the giver.

Often God is most felt,known in the dredgery of life.

My PTSD has forced me to find what is real.even I charismatic circles I bet I can find the vanity .if I go to the mission field I know they who are at risk of life are real and aren't worried about the consumerism that plaque the church .

I'm not called there ,but where I am .

I'm sorry Brother but I am having a hard time following this. Can you clarify what you are saying some more?
The fact In short I know where you claim ,I have been into the gifts before .I don't go looking for them .I have had the Spirit tell me things .

Reach oslo was a Desire of my pastor .

To grew and have their own church was the desire of the elders of the other church .none told me.in fact I have never attended their services as it's in Spanish only .they come to ours at times .ie peshac ,and also the Ukraine fund raiser to spread the gospel .

I know the worship leader as he is the therapist of the PTSD group I go to when I can .

You as an upstanding Christian Sister who walks in love....brings mockery and scoffs at other peoples conversations. (I never even said these things are my belief, I said they could be).

Go make us some sandwiches and stay out of the convo. :wink
Well considering that children choose parents who rape and beat them as a valid belief because the kids can tell good stories is too much. Living on other planets before birth is as plausible. You should read how Elijah talked to
the prophets of Baal who also held false beliefs. He was worse.

Well considering that children choose parents who rape and beat them as a valid belief because the kids can tell good stories is too much. Living on other planets before birth is as plausible. You should read how Elijah talked to
the prophets of Baal who also held false beliefs. He was worse.

I;;ll have a Reuben sandwhich and some Onion rings with unsweet Iced tea and coffee afterwards.

The fact In short I know where you claim ,I have been into the gifts before .I don't go looking for them .I have had the Spirit tell me things .

Reach oslo was a Desire of my pastor .

To grew and have their own church was the desire of the elders of the other church .none told me.in fact I have never attended their services as it's in Spanish only .they come to ours at times .ie peshac ,and also the Ukraine fund raiser to spread the gospel .

I know the worship leader as he is the therapist of the PTSD group I go to when I can .

Maybe I still need some more coffee because I'm not seeing how this relates to the conversation?

Maybe I still need some more coffee because I'm not seeing how this relates to the conversation?
Gee you claim about kids having the memory ,seeking visions and signs .

I guess we should close the Bible and just buy those kids testimony

Having memories I did say. "seeking visions annd signs"? Please show me where I said that?

WHy would you say something like that to a Brother?
You know very well that I never said that either, you're just being sarcastic.

Why do you people want to fight me over this subject?
I didn't come to fight. Say something eedifying to me, how's that??

Having memories I did say. "seeking visions annd signs"? Please show me where I said that?

WHy would you say something like that to a Brother?
You know very well that I never said that either, you're just being sarcastic.

Why do you people want to fight me over this subject?
I didn't come to fight. Say something eedifying to me, how's that??
You are literally avoiding this.

So God leads you to visions said and testimonials that lead you astray ?

You forget that you said that a few months ago I watched kids in a vision looking at photo books in heaven of parents ,this wasn't your vision but one stayed by others ,irc it was a some you ng girl

That's basically eseigis .finding support for something the Bible doesn't say .
maan, I never met a mormon in my life. I guess that kid was really lying. I watched a testimony of a little giirl who was taken up in spirit , and got showed around the nursery and the withing roof where kids wait their turn to be born and some kids were looking at pictures in an album at parents they could be born to.
Ok, she was prolly the antichrist incarnate. Dang she had me fooled, huh?

That so called fable isn;t any weirder thann that boatload of crap that our government shovels. Aliens my butt, ha! Demons is more like it.
Case in point

It’s a lot more exciting, isn’t it? I mean anything those kids “remember” becomes…..gospel. And kids sometimes are not restrained in their imagination by real science. I remember hearing about kids of molestation they “experienced” that was not physically possible (and actually never had occurred at all.)

So God leads you to visions said and testimonials that lead you astray ?

You forget that you said that a few months ago I watched kids in a vision looking at photo books in heaven of parents ,this wasn't your vision but one stayed by others ,irc it was a some you ng girl

Surely you jest. I haven't had any visions yet. I have had a lot of spiritual dreams. Maybe this sort of thing is not in the Bible. (Maybe we just habent found it yet?).

Either way, it is written in Jasons Bible, it's on page
Daniel 12:4
4 But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”....NLT

Does your Bible say this, Jason? Oh maybe you have a KJV?

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.../KJV

So what do we do with this verse here? How can God increase knowledge to us, if everything is already in the Bible? Does this verse lie? SHould I disregard this?

What does it mean? If dreams and visions and revelation from the Holy Spirit are demonic as you guys say, then...how will God be able to increase mans knowledge in the end times at all? How would He do it?

Apparently He can't do it through new revelation of old scriptures because you said that spiritul stuff is demonic. SO He can't use the Holy Spirit.

Would you recognize the truth if it hit you in the face? I can explain some things to people but I can't make you comprehend what I say. I'm not even asking you to agree with me.

Sorry Brother, but Edward thinks...What if that were true and we just didnt get it before? It actually sounds halfway plausible.

If I make a mistake, (entirely possible!!) why do not my Brothers & Sisters say to me, Hey Brother that's wrong and this is why...and point to the scripture.

If it's true then the mistake would crumble upon metting that truth. That's how truth works. Not one of my Brothers and Sisters here have been gracious enough to Edify poor misguided Edward. Instead I get: Mormon!! Pentecostal! Heritic!!

I accuse all you you guys of Knee-Jerking to this subject and I'm disappointed in all of you.

But God Bless you anyway! :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back