Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kids Reveal Memories Of Picking Their Parents...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What did you mean by all this other stuff? I don't understand your meaning here.

That the premise of Time Travel Ministry is satanic somehow?!
Simple because that would make Jesus a liar and Peter .

Imagine if Bruce claimed he Someone and went on the arc,more then lot .it took Noah one hundred years to build the ark.it would be an there was 11 .

Then the Bible isn't trusted as God simply changes it constantly.

God can't keep a faithful servant in every generation or his word ?

Thus and the Gates of hell do prevail .

But you won't even see this .

That's the whole point .new visions,new revelations and knowledge.

Why is the Mormon wrong ?

He can't be using your argument as that founder saw Jesus going to America .

No wonder ,your pastor believes in the heresy of the new apostlic revival.

No there isn't a need for apostles again .
The Bible is complete
His own web page says preparing the way for the Lord.thats a post mil view akin to domionism

Imagine if Bruce claimed he Someone and went on the arc,more then lot .it took Noah one hundred years to build the ark.it would be an there was 11 .

I Don't see any of that.

You know what I think? I think there is going to be a lot of surprises in Heaven when we get there.

God operates beneath the radar a lot.
No wonder ,your pastor believes in the heresy of the new apostlic revival.

No there isn't a need for apostles again .
The Bible is complete
His own web page says preparing the way for the Lord.thats a post mil view akin to domionism

Quit jumping to conclusions.
The Bible is complete. Did you want the scripture anbout time paradoxes? Time offsets and time travel is in the Bible Brother. an you tell me what the scripture is? Lol.

I don't think it is a good idea to talk down on Bruce. You don't have to believe him if you don't want to, but shhh. Because if he is a man of God then you have just cursed him with your words.

The tongue carries the power of life and death, right? Be careful Brother. (I could find no fault with the man or his message.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back