Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kitten Dilemma

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
12301686_1072778619420775_4871514074994617297_n.jpg

Dahmer was really great with animals
Apparently that's where he got all his practice.

An animal lover I knew said never give away animals for free. People who use them for bait, and other horrible things, are all to glad to take them off your hands. True pet lovers who truly care about them will gladly pay for them.

I called, and they were closed, but they said in a answering machine whatever that they don't take stray cats. I think I'm going to call again tomorrow... I'm just a little afraid they will put the kittens to sleep...
They most likely will since they have already said in their message they don't want them. Look on the internet for animal rescue organizations in your area that don't kill the animals. Ask them for help. In the meantime, is there anyone that's not alergic that can take them in. If they are that young they are very vulnerable to predators. House cats don't have the survival instincts that wild animals or feral cats have and rarely survive on their own. The way they are following you guys and wanting to come in, they are not feral.

The goat or sheep.I'm sure didn't feel pain as they had there throats slit.
In the beginning, sacrificing of animals was not just an act of religion. Up to that time man did not kill for food. When sacrifice came it was grievous to a man to kill an innocent animal that had done nothing to deserve it. That was the whole point of the sacrifice, the innocent blood in place of the sinner to satisfy the righteous demands of the law. The Lamb was and still is an innocent and harmless animal. Even as the oxen was a faithful and obedient worker for men. The Dove was a quiet and mild bird that was not a pest to man. Men now days just look at them as food. To the righteous of God, all things are sacred. To the natural man, nothing is sacred but himself. As born again believer there is a change in a persons life. All things have become new. The old nature is done away with, it is called dying to self...self will that is. Pride is proof of the natural man and disguises the sinful nature. Rebirth shines a light on the natural man and truth searches it out and condemns it.

In the beginning, sacrificing of animals was not just an act of religion. Up to that time man did not kill for food. When sacrifice came it was grievous to a man to kill an innocent animal that had done nothing to deserve it. That was the whole point of the sacrifice, the innocent blood in place of the sinner to satisfy the righteous demands of the law. The Lamb was and still is an innocent and harmless animal. Even as the oxen was a faithful and obedient worker for men. The Dove was a quiet and mild bird that was not a pest to man. Men now days just look at them as food. To the righteous of God, all things are sacred. To the natural man, nothing is sacred but himself. As born again believer there is a change in a persons life. All things have become new. The old nature is done away with, it is called dying to self...self will that is. Pride is proof of the natural man and disguises the sinful nature. Rebirth shines a light on the natural man and truth searches it out and condemns it.
Sacrifice after noah? Uhm no Abel offered animals to atone or worship.either way you overracted and yet push for war with isis.I hope you know,soldiers will kill a dog,or livestock if the mission is that essential. I was taught If a convoy was moving and kid,donkey,person steps out front.don't stop keep moving

The Lounge
Settle in for some casual conversation and fellowship! Staff

Start a thread if needed in the proper forum :)

Sacrifice after noah? Uhm no Abel offered animals to atone or worship.either way you overracted and yet push for war with isis.I hope you know,soldiers will kill a dog,or livestock if the mission is that essential. I was taught If a convoy was moving and kid,donkey,person steps out front.don't stop keep moving
You just don't get, it is Christian character. it comes with the change in our life. It is not like a coat that you can take off or put on. Can you really see the Lord joking about giving an animal poison. And our experience in a firefight has nothing to do with this. BTW do you know how many troopers adopted those stray dogs and brought them home......many. No need to respond. You know where I stand on this and I know how you feel about it. We will leave it there.

Geez, people! She asked a concerned question about a couple of stray or maybe abandoned kittens and you guys turn it into an argument over sin and war??? I guess it's true what they say: "Christians can't talk about anything without fighting over it"!

We have not seen any more of the kittens. They followed Matt to the entrance of the apartment complex and neither Matt nor I have seen them since. I really hope/pray they are well.

You just don't get, it is Christian character. it comes with the change in our life. It is not like a coat that you can take off or put on. Can you really see the Lord joking about giving an animal poison. And our experience in a firefight has nothing to do with this. BTW do you know how many troopers adopted those stray dogs and brought them home......many. No need to respond. You know where I stand on this and I know how you feel about it. We will leave it there.
So don't joke about nothing then.I'm sure I could get offended by some joke here.I have my buttons.I shall post them
It's disgusting to me people watch violence like horror.keep in mind what I have seen.
Its annoying when some joke about my quirks or at times other at times who have the same quirk.yet unless it's really bothersome I walk away.unless it's a gossip issue then it's not a problem.before you go animal lover on me.my dog is 13.I carried her while she was bleeding to the animal doctor after driving 20 miles .she lost a lot of blood.I thought she was going to die.turns out it wasn't her time,she is still alive.I try not to harm any animal.I have saved a few in my life.I ensure my dog is healthy.View attachment 7897

Geez, people! She asked a concerned question about a couple of stray or maybe abandoned kittens and you guys turn it into an argument over sin and war??? I guess it's true what they say: "Christians can't talk about anything without fighting over it"!
Only online, I was willing to walk away.but since he wants me to change ,I posted my sensitivities. Never have I asked any of you while even feeling ackward with my grammar to not poke at me.,nor stop watching horror movies.it's not hard is it?

Back