Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Last Movie to make you Cry. What is it?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Mine is The Kingdom. It was so sad how the movie ended, and I like how it gives a picture of what the Middle East is like, and how we can be quick to stereotype all muslims as evil suiciders. Definately a good movie!

The last movie to make me tear up was "Midnight Clear" with Steven Baldwin. I watched it recently and liked it so much I went on Amazon and bought it for a few bucks. Totally worth watching again and again.

The last movie that made me blubber like a two year old was "My Sister's Keeper."

When I saw Darth Vader tell Luke he was his father, I totally lost it. Just kidding of course.

It's a wonderful life does get to me, as it reminds me of however hard it is, it would a lot harder if Jesus was never born unto us.

Believe it or not, I cannot get through the part about Frodo leaving the Shire to go to the Grey Havens without tearing up. I just find it so sad that he saved his beloved home . . . but not for himself. :crying

Yep, the Return of the King, a real tear-jerker.

But, then again, I always cry when the little lamb gets run over in "The Little Drummer Boy", so maybe my water-works are just overactive. :lol

I don't know why but I cried at "Where the Wild Things Are". It just reached me somehow, maybe it brought me back to my youth or maybe just the interplay of the characters. :crying

freeway said:
Twilight,, that movie sucked! :shame

but really.. Passion of the Christ.
i was healed because of that movie, and emotional one that is. i can feel for first time and its ok for me to be emotional

The last time was "The Blind Side". Can't explain it. Probably in part because Hollywood actually portrayed a Christian family in a positive light. And it was a pretty good movie.

I had to fight tears over District 9. It was disgusting how humans treated our alien guests. Absolutely despicable.

Lol I've never cried at a movie or books :shrug . I've actually never cried since I was about 5 or 6. Recently I've tried to cry just to see what it feels like but I couldn't shed a tear :nono2

A movie called Saints and Soldiers. It's on Netflix and it's amazing. An indy. movie, very much about how soldiers deal with God and his love while their friends are getting killed around them. Set in WW2, and frankly it's one of the most moving movies I've seen in years. Cried at the end a little, as I think everyone I saw it with did. I also cried a bit in the middle because half way through it all clicks for you and you see God's plan and His presence among the soldiers.

Back