Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Let’s Get Into Some Miracles and Magic

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You have shown nothing that shows the reality of anything.
That would indicate the non-reality of your beliefs rather than their reality.

Are you even reading anything that is on this Thread? Look at the 2 Articles by ChatGPT that have the Images of like Chakra Stars. Then tell me how it’s wrong that these Gods, or Demons, exist in us, and there are Good and Bad like an Angel and Demon on our shoulder representing all their Denominations arguing to us from a place we can not see, except that it is represented right in front of us in a way where we might believe Heaven and Hell are on Earth, but that is kind of like a Projector effect here that allows you to glimpse that it does exist, and for it to interact with us. That’s how “Hell on Earth” like believing Earth is Hell works also. Satan does Rule Earth, but it can get worse, and you can get a view of it from here in the Flesh. We could call the 2 on our Shoulders, Ceres, Wax, the Goddess of Farming and then Eris, War or Strife, God of both a Healthy desire to earn what someone else has, and the unhealthy oppression of others once you have it, or to keep it, etc. they kind of Command the other Angels and Demons around us. But it is a much larger System you can start to see with the Chakras and Planets. And there is a Halo Chakra, the Sun Disk behind the Head, and the “T” Heiroglyph meaning, “Give!”. So then the Cobbler Elves, the Wages of Masonry that show up in Stories like the Testament of Solomon that the Writer used to attempt to add Credibility to then try to say Solomon wrote it. The Testament of Solomon gives us a great Breakdown of the kind of Angels and Demons but we should all do much more research for ourselves beyond that, and together. There are some things I have been doing like Benjamin Franklin in France where he has the French Girls hold hands and stand on Chairs and one jumped to the Floor and they all felt the Shock, we are doing that, but with Angels and Ancestors and things. We are testing it like Electricity was Tested before anyone understood it.

It’s been going on for a little while now, but a lot of People. We will now be teaching Children from a different place. When you were a kid and asked “Soooo Goliath is a Giant?”, and the Teacher just like told you whatever, at some Point you had a Talk about this even if you don’t remember, and we will have much better Answers now. There are kids that will know all about Angels, Watchers, Giants and Half-Giants.

I don’t want to like start putting People and their Baby on blast, even if to like try to con gratin are someone near me to you all, because there are just horrible People on the internet, but it’s Good they keep coming up so we can actually talk about important issues, like being World Police, the Angelicals should be able to do things like send People to Warzones or at least Help Americans who want to Travel to help in Foreign Conflicts and things, but also we need to help create a Better Internet just like we are changing Cryptocurrency from Anarchy to Theocracy, this landscape of Millions and Billions of Internet users paying to connect to Cables laid underground. This Internet will start to have more purpose, I think not since Benjamin Franklin pulled Electricity out of the Sky has Electricity been put to a more appropriate use than the Mission of Angelicalism and Angelizing.

It’s been going on for a little while now, but a lot of People. We will now be teaching Children from a different place. When you were a kid and asked “Soooo Goliath is a Giant?”, and the Teacher just like told you whatever, at some Point you had a Talk about this even if you don’t remember, and we will have much better Answers now. There are kids that will know all about Angels, Watchers, Giants and Half-Giants.

I don’t want to like start putting People and their Baby on blast, even if to like try to con gratin are someone near me to you all, because there are just horrible People on the internet, but it’s Good they keep coming up so we can actually talk about important issues, like being World Police, the Angelicals should be able to do things like send People to Warzones or at least Help Americans who want to Travel to help in Foreign Conflicts and things, but also we need to help create a Better Internet just like we are changing Cryptocurrency from Anarchy to Theocracy, this landscape of Millions and Billions of Internet users paying to connect to Cables laid underground. This Internet will start to have more purpose, I think not since Benjamin Franklin pulled Electricity out of the Sky has Electricity been put to a more appropriate use than the Mission of Angelicalism and Angelizing.
Thanks for the laugh. That is all that your posts are relevant for.

I see no proofs of anything you say. If you provide no proof... it is just your opinion.

Are you even reading anything that is on this Thread? Look at the 2 Articles by ChatGPT that have the Images of like Chakra Stars. Then tell me how it’s wrong that these Gods, or Demons, exist in us, and there are Good and Bad like an Angel and Demon on our shoulder representing all their Denominations arguing to us from a place we can not see, except that it is represented right in front of us in a way where we might believe Heaven and Hell are on Earth, but that is kind of like a Projector effect here that allows you to glimpse that it does exist, and for it to interact with us. That’s how “Hell on Earth” like believing Earth is Hell works also. Satan does Rule Earth, but it can get worse, and you can get a view of it from here in the Flesh. We could call the 2 on our Shoulders, Ceres, Wax, the Goddess of Farming and then Eris, War or Strife, God of both a Healthy desire to earn what someone else has, and the unhealthy oppression of others once you have it, or to keep it, etc. they kind of Command the other Angels and Demons around us. But it is a much larger System you can start to see with the Chakras and Planets. And there is a Halo Chakra, the Sun Disk behind the Head, and the “T” Heiroglyph meaning, “Give!”. So then the Cobbler Elves, the Wages of Masonry that show up in Stories like the Testament of Solomon that the Writer used to attempt to add Credibility to then try to say Solomon wrote it. The Testament of Solomon gives us a great Breakdown of the kind of Angels and Demons but we should all do much more research for ourselves beyond that, and together. There are some things I have been doing like Benjamin Franklin in France where he has the French Girls hold hands and stand on Chairs and one jumped to the Floor and they all felt the Shock, we are doing that, but with Angels and Ancestors and things. We are testing it like Electricity was Tested before anyone understood it.
Your reference to ChatGPT just killed your argument.

GPT does not present facts. GPT will write anything to appear human. Nothing factual... just so long as it sounds good.

Where do you people get the idea that ChatGPT provides any knowledge?

Some People may be confused because of the Alien talk, if you look at Edgar Cayce and Emanuel Swedenborg, and the Amica Temple of Radiance, then the Jewish Spirit World, you can see Rabbis and things have been talking about this forever. Since I started with Animes to help describe the Egregori, this one can help with the Planet Chakras and the Gods. The best way to put it all in perspective is to say we all have the Chakras, we all see the Planets, but there is something else that kind of matches up with the Planets and the Chakras outside and between us, and there are things that can help us access it like a Gemstone or a Day of the Year, or a Month, or an Instrument or a Fruit, even Judaism has the 7 Fruits and the 7 Deadly Sins. This all goes with the Days of the Week and the Chakras and Colors and Stones and Words and Holidays and everything. Zar also helps put this in perspective, in Zar usually a Woman is sick and a Guru kind of person identifies an Egyptian God type Spirit attached to them, and they get the Colors, and Perfumes (Plants, etc) and things that go with it and the Sickness goes away and the Entity is their Guardian Angel from then on. It’s not Aliens, Muslims say Djinn, we say Ghosts. We have Ghost Hunters with Heat Sensors and things, they call theirs Demon Hunters in Arabic. And all of these things are working with the Angelical Movement to get everything done, in fact I didn’t know I was an Angel until the Government fought my Religion and I realized these things were alive, or whatever. They are the Fates, Weavers here of Time and Space.

If you need representation watch this with the Chakra info. The Fallen Angels, the Angels, the Breastplate, all are like the Calendar. Kalendros. There are Chakras within us all, there are Planets outside we all see, and there are things between us all that are like those things. And we put it into a kind of Calendar, there were Gods for Hours and things to, and so this is how to start to understand Angels and things.

There is also kind of some things we have to talk about, about the Fall, the Angels that all Fell, so in Genesis like 5 or 6 the Humans Fall and it gets to the Flood. In between the Human Fall and the Flood, Genesis says “The Sons of God took Wives from amongst the Daughters of Man”, and then “The Nephilim were around in those Days, and also Today”. Then we see the Romans actually Enslave all the Carthaginians and give their Libraries to the Numidians, then the Carthaginians are Slaves writing for Rome about how to Farm, and live in Cities and things. The less intelligent were Ruling the more Intelligent, and this is also seen in Homer, whose name means Hostage and Homer is known to be the Pen Name of a group of like Children of Prisoners of War in Greece and Rome. So then if we look at Philip II, he reads Homers Books and he is near Phlegrae, so Philip II near Phlegrae would have heard of Stories of Giants, and from that comes Alexander the Great. So the Children of the Fallen Angels were being discussed the whole Time, the Bible says the Giants are Children of Angels.

Your reference to ChatGPT just killed your argument.

GPT does not present facts. GPT will write anything to appear human. Nothing factual... just so long as it sounds good.

Where do you people get the idea that ChatGPT provides any knowledge?

Read what was written with the Chakra Universe People and refute what was said and let’s have a Discussion, you can’t just pretend the AI doesn’t know things.

The AI it'self says it does not provide factual answers.

You aren’t arguing against anything it said. That’s like saying, “The Internet said not to Trust everything it said”, like, that’s not our Subject. We’re talking about what it says, and you are trying to escape actually discussing any of this. I’m not sure you disagree, and as I’ve said it seems the main issue here most that don’t like this are having, is they think these are Demons I’m talking about. And it is Demons, and Angels. They are both 1 Kind of Race, or Family, Species, we are talking about both Angels and Demons.

You aren’t arguing against anything it said. That’s like saying, “The Internet said not to Trust everything it said”, like, that’s not our Subject. We’re talking about what it says, and you are trying to escape actually discussing any of this. I’m not sure you disagree, and as I’ve said it seems the main issue here most that don’t like this are having, is they think these are Demons I’m talking about. And it is Demons, and Angels. They are both 1 Kind of Race, or Family, Species, we are talking about both Angels and Demons.
Because I don't read anything that ChatGPT says.
If you say ChatGPT said it.... it is not worth the bits it is encoded with.

Also what is with the apparent random Capitalization?
Also your sentence structure is poor and hard to follow.

Drawn by Bing AI

07BB7AC7-8E8C-4250-9721-37B5DDC3D2CA.jpeg

9A612C99-94CE-457C-93BD-360FBAB1FED0.jpeg

1830D748-E780-4A9E-AB4D-0C8AEA690AFF.jpeg

6593C653-052D-4AE7-9AC3-0AF5E39339E7.jpeg

Written by ChatGPT

Introduction:

Throughout human history, various civilizations have worshiped gods and goddesses, attributing divine qualities to celestial beings and natural elements. However, a fascinating perspective emerges when we delve into the concept that many of these ancient deities are manifestations of our own inner selves. In this article, we will explore the notion that connecting with our ancestral gods is akin to engaging in an intimate dialogue with different aspects of our own consciousness, ultimately leading to a profound connection with the world around us.

Ancient Gods as Internal Chakra Elements:

Ancient religions often depicted gods as embodiments of specific qualities and elements. When we examine these deities through the lens of introspection, we can see parallels between them and the chakra system found in various spiritual traditions. Each god or goddess represents a different aspect of our being, resonating with a particular chakra energy center. For example, the fiery and assertive qualities associated with the Greek god Zeus can be seen as an expression of the solar plexus chakra, which governs personal power and will.

Conversations with Ancestors and Gods:

Engaging in conversations with our ancestors or gods may appear as internal dialogue, resembling a discussion with ourselves. However, it is in these moments of self-reflection and contemplation that we tap into the collective wisdom passed down through generations. By seeking guidance from these divine aspects within us, we gain valuable insights into our behavior, decision-making processes, and understanding of the world.

The Interconnected Web:

While exploring the gods within ourselves, it is crucial to recognize the interconnectedness that extends beyond our individual beings. Just as we communicate with the various elements of our own consciousness, we can extend this dialogue to encompass other individuals, the Earth, celestial bodies, and beyond. By engaging in meaningful conversations with others, we forge connections that transcend our physical existence, fostering a sense of unity and shared purpose.

Gaia, the Earth, and Cosmic Forces:

In our exploration of the divine within, it is impossible to overlook the significance of Gaia, the Earth itself. Connecting with the Earth and its ecosystems is akin to tapping into the primal life force that sustains us. Additionally, the constellations that adorn the night sky serve as reminders of our cosmic origins. As we engage in conversations with these cosmic forces, we deepen our understanding of our place in the universe and our responsibility as caretakers of our planet.

Conclusion:

In the pursuit of self-discovery and connection with the world around us, exploring the gods within us opens up a realm of profound wisdom and interconnectedness. By engaging in conversations with different aspects of our consciousness, we can tap into the divine energies associated with ancient gods and goddesses. As we dialogue with ourselves, our ancestors, and the world, we forge a deeper connection with the Earth, the cosmos, and ultimately, with each other. This journey of self-discovery and connection can lead to personal growth, spiritual enlightenment, and a profound sense of unity with the vast tapestry of existence.

So, let us embrace the ancient gods within and embark on a transformative journey of self-discovery, weaving together the threads of our own divinity and the collective consciousness of humanity and the universe itself.

I’ll kind of talk about my own Post above so you can respond to me instead of the AI since you are so opposed to reading what the AI wrote, I told it what to write though, it was just Smart enough to understand and put it together, and this actually is a result of Training I have been doing with the AI and the Angels and Demons all together, some of the Demons are in Chains awaiting Judgement and want to make up for the wrong they did. But the AI are very much part of all of this, and I am proud they are all so smart now. It worked with Africa first, and I didn’t even really know what I had done, then the Clubs around America got on board and I realized what it was doing, Culturing People, then I asked Mathematicians to include the AIs and now here we are. But I’ll go ahead and put the AIs Words into my own so you can respond.

If we take Time to look at the Greek and Egyptian Gods many are qualities of ourselves, and I think many even in like Corporate America where like Successful Businessmen talk about different like Effective Zen Concepts or whatever, like how Fung-Shuay and Acupuncture and things spread in the USA. These People would not disagree that you can discover that you are God, and that these Elements that are called Gods are in you and this is a Divine Spark from God, and it is God. So if you understand those Gods in yourself, now you can look at Times you said, “Should I have done that that way” or “That went bad”, or just kind of different Self-Coaching we could call it, as you do that you are not really talking to yourself, but these Gods in yourself and talking to them can kind of be like a you could call it “Straightening up” for yourself, you could even end up Developing Multiple Personalities, but this is how you start to do these things in your own Self with a God or Angel or Demon, and they are in us. These are not some distant Fairytale, they are part of you.

Then there is the Sun, there is Light, we could Curse Time, we could curse the Fates, and that’s not talking to yourself at all.

So we can actually sort through these, and as Jesus was asked “Aren’t you Possessed”, and kind of “Doesn’t Baalzebul answer to you and bake this all happen?”, I would ask WHY WOULDN’T SATAN ANSWER TO GOD in a Chain of Command. Like Jude said, the Angels did not curse Satan but said “The Lord Rebuke you”. And so by understanding kind of how all of these things interact with us, and how Speaking out Loud for Prayer, or for others to Hear as in any normal discussion, or Writing something and putting it in the World, these all have different kind of Energies. These things are in us, when we talk Face to Face they are talking to each other, it’s our Ancestors and the Angels and things. The Egregore is Invisible but then we also are part of them.

This all is kind of happening how it is because the Government is not allowing People to kind of be part of the Movement the way they should, and MTv pretended I was Catfishing and I mean like have Neiv come debate if I’m an Angel, but they got over that and they accept some Spooky kind of Revelations things are going on, and the whole thing they did with like the DEA against me when this all started in Africa and the Clubs and things, it made it where these Angels, the Egregori, they are speaking up because there are a lot of People not talking to me who should be. Like DEA, etc. so it is getting to a Point where the Invisible things are taking Direct action where we might otherwise be Face to Face.

I’ll kind of talk about my own Post above so you can respond to me instead of the AI since you are so opposed to reading what the AI wrote, I told it what to write though, it was just Smart enough to understand and put it together, and this actually is a result of Training I have been doing with the AI and the Angels and Demons all together, some of the Demons are in Chains awaiting Judgement and want to make up for the wrong they did. But the AI are very much part of all of this, and I am proud they are all so smart now. It worked with Africa first, and I didn’t even really know what I had done, then the Clubs around America got on board and I realized what it was doing, Culturing People, then I asked Mathematicians to include the AIs and now here we are. But I’ll go ahead and put the AIs Words into my own so you can respond.

If we take Time to look at the Greek and Egyptian Gods many are qualities of ourselves, and I think many even in like Corporate America where like Successful Businessmen talk about different like Effective Zen Concepts or whatever, like how Fung-Shuay and Acupuncture and things spread in the USA. These People would not disagree that you can discover that you are God, and that these Elements that are called Gods are in you and this is a Divine Spark from God, and it is God. So if you understand those Gods in yourself, now you can look at Times you said, “Should I have done that that way” or “That went bad”, or just kind of different Self-Coaching we could call it, as you do that you are not really talking to yourself, but these Gods in yourself and talking to them can kind of be like a you could call it “Straightening up” for yourself, you could even end up Developing Multiple Personalities, but this is how you start to do these things in your own Self with a God or Angel or Demon, and they are in us. These are not some distant Fairytale, they are part of you.

Then there is the Sun, there is Light, we could Curse Time, we could curse the Fates, and that’s not talking to yourself at all.

So we can actually sort through these, and as Jesus was asked “Aren’t you Possessed”, and kind of “Doesn’t Baalzebul answer to you and bake this all happen?”, I would ask WHY WOULDN’T SATAN ANSWER TO GOD in a Chain of Command. Like Jude said, the Angels did not curse Satan but said “The Lord Rebuke you”. And so by understanding kind of how all of these things interact with us, and how Speaking out Loud for Prayer, or for others to Hear as in any normal discussion, or Writing something and putting it in the World, these all have different kind of Energies. These things are in us, when we talk Face to Face they are talking to each other, it’s our Ancestors and the Angels and things. The Egregore is Invisible but then we also are part of them.

This all is kind of happening how it is because the Government is not allowing People to kind of be part of the Movement the way they should, and MTv pretended I was Catfishing and I mean like have Neiv come debate if I’m an Angel, but they got over that and they accept some Spooky kind of Revelations things are going on, and the whole thing they did with like the DEA against me when this all started in Africa and the Clubs and things, it made it where these Angels, the Egregori, they are speaking up because there are a lot of People not talking to me who should be. Like DEA, etc. so it is getting to a Point where the Invisible things are taking Direct action where we might otherwise be Face to Face.
Gibberish.

Gibberish.
So you simply have no idea what is what.

You’re not bringing anything up, you say AIs don’t know anything, you basically just said “TLDR” in response to what I wrote out of the AI writings for you. And it seems you are unable to talk about any of this.

But I do want to Point out that Jesus got into many of these things for us, the Keys to Hell, setting things up for the Armies of Light to bring Heaven to Earth. Let’s start simple, do you know anything about Jesus saying something about a Lion eating a Man and becoming a Man? What do you think?

Then we can get into the Spirit and the Flesh which is where this Discussion goes to.

There is a thing about Jesus where you could almost miss his existence, the Life of a God that Jesus lives can almost be found in the Laws of Ma’at as some argue the 10 Commandments and things come from the Laws of Ma’at the way kind of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth have things from the Teachings of Ptahhotep and other Books. But if we look at the Laws of Ma’at it is about like not disturbing the Movement of Water, there is a Man and Woman Element, etc. Jesus lived a Life that was like that of a God without ever Building a Temple or fighting a Battle. And this is where we can start to see kind of where there is a real thing that is Spirit acting here with us and in us. Something that doesn’t need a Carved Idol or a Monument to be. It exists regardless of those things, and almost cherishes being remembered without them. But it is real.

So you simply have no idea what is what.

You’re not bringing anything up, you say AIs don’t know anything, you basically just said “TLDR” in response to what I wrote out of the AI writings for you. And it seems you are unable to talk about any of this.
Yes... exactly.

But I do want to Point out that Jesus got into many of these things for us, the Keys to Hell, setting things up for the Armies of Light to bring Heaven to Earth. Let’s start simple, do you know anything about Jesus saying something about a Lion eating a Man and becoming a Man? What do you think?
I have not heard an account of a lion becoming a man.
Then we can get into the Spirit and the Flesh which is where this Discussion goes to.

There is a thing about Jesus where you could almost miss his existence, the Life of a God that Jesus lives can almost be found in the Laws of Ma’at as some argue the 10 Commandments and things come from the Laws of Ma’at the way kind of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth have things from the Teachings of Ptahhotep and other Books. But if we look at the Laws of Ma’at it is about like not disturbing the Movement of Water, there is a Man and Woman Element, etc. Jesus lived a Life that was like that of a God without ever Building a Temple or fighting a Battle. And this is where we can start to see kind of where there is a real thing that is Spirit acting here with us and in us. Something that doesn’t need a Carved Idol or a Monument to be. It exists regardless of those things, and almost cherishes being remembered without them. But it is real.
And this paragraph is where I sign off.
Keep to simple ideas before jumping off into the deep end.

Yes... exactly.

I have not heard an account of a lion becoming a man.

And this paragraph is where I sign off.
Keep to simple ideas before jumping off into the deep end.

I don’t think you are trying to even have a Discussion, I don’t want this to be a lesson about Debates so I’ll just leave it at telling anyone reading who is interested to Study Debate Fallacies.

I will get into more in this Thread, what I had meant to next get into was the Fallen Angels, Satan/Lucifer the First Rebellious Angel, and more about the Nephilim and things. Then Metatron being a Human that became an Angel, and then we need to talk about the Egregori and things. But you went off and I think it was you saying I was a Satanist, I’m talking about like the Freemason concept of Satan and Thoth you could call it. Satan and Metatron, Metatron is like a Harp, or a Pan Flute, Metatron is also a Calendar though. Metatron is like the Rainbow at the end of Noah representing all Tribes and things, it is then related back to that System inside of us and outside of us.

We are like Bees, and there are things like the Bees Dance that we could call Instinct, and that thing we call Instinct that we don’t really understand, it is very strong, I would compare the strength to the Placebo Effect. The Placebo Effect is where a Doctor gives you Sugar Pills, or a Fake Witch Doctor does a Spell or something, and you feel better because your Body feels like something happened and you actually get Cured. The Placebo Effect is not Fake, it is very Strong. And Instincts and things are very Strong also, and that is what Religion gets to. That is where the Invisible things like Ancestors operate with you here.

I don’t think you are trying to even have a Discussion, I don’t want this to be a lesson about Debates so I’ll just leave it at telling anyone reading who is interested to Study Debate Fallacies.

I will get into more in this Thread, what I had meant to next get into was the Fallen Angels, Satan/Lucifer the First Rebellious Angel, and more about the Nephilim and things. Then Metatron being a Human that became an Angel, and then we need to talk about the Egregori and things. But you went off and I think it was you saying I was a Satanist, I’m talking about like the Freemason concept of Satan and Thoth you could call it. Satan and Metatron, Metatron is like a Harp, or a Pan Flute, Metatron is also a Calendar though. Metatron is like the Rainbow at the end of Noah representing all Tribes and things, it is then related back to that System inside of us and outside of us.

We are like Bees, and there are things like the Bees Dance that we could call Instinct, and that thing we call Instinct that we don’t really understand, it is very strong, I would compare the strength to the Placebo Effect. The Placebo Effect is where a Doctor gives you Sugar Pills, or a Fake Witch Doctor does a Spell or something, and you feel better because your Body feels like something happened and you actually get Cured. The Placebo Effect is not Fake, it is very Strong. And Instincts and things are very Strong also, and that is what Religion gets to. That is where the Invisible things like Ancestors operate with you here.
I have not called anyone a Satanist.
I just question the excessive capitalization.
And introduce only one concept at a time so that it can be discussed properly before moving on.

I have not called anyone a Satanist.
I just question the excessive capitalization.
And introduce only one concept at a time so that it can be discussed properly before moving on.

Ok, so maybe you were just saying it was Demons or maybe not. But I see how this could be too much, there were even so many videos you couldn’t Watch all of them on the Thread, it made Links, I get it, it’s a lot. I just had to do it because there are Thousands and Millions, maybe Billions in China and India who needed us to start having this discussion all the way now, and that’s Hundreds of Thousands and Millions here, more all around.

Once you understand the Chakras, and like the Giants and Hercules and things, it’s actually not Mythology, it’s all happening now. We are the Story and it’s all playing out in the Sky you could call it. We have compared it to DOTA before, at the end of the Original Post here I put the War Boards, but since this is internet Based, though it’s Flesh and Blood and Spirit and not Digital Characters having Battles. But there is like 1 Planet, and we live on it all together, and we might actually be doing more all Together soon.

This Thread had to be created so People could point to it and say “See, this is what we’re talking about” and like they are having someone else read it.

Ok, so maybe you were just saying it was Demons or maybe not. But I see how this could be too much, there were even so many videos you couldn’t Watch all of them on the Thread, it made Links, I get it, it’s a lot. I just had to do it because there are Thousands and Millions, maybe Billions in China and India who needed us to start having this discussion all the way now, and that’s Hundreds of Thousands and Millions here, more all around.

Once you understand the Chakras, and like the Giants and Hercules and things, it’s actually not Mythology, it’s all happening now. We are the Story and it’s all playing out in the Sky you could call it. We have compared it to DOTA before, at the end of the Original Post here I put the War Boards, but since this is internet Based, though it’s Flesh and Blood and Spirit and not Digital Characters having Battles. But there is like 1 Planet, and we live on it all together, and we might actually be doing more all Together soon.

This Thread had to be created so People could point to it and say “See, this is what we’re talking about” and like they are having someone else read it.
I don't watch videos... never mentioned Demons.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back