Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Let’s Get Into Some Miracles and Magic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't watch videos... never mentioned Demons.

Ok, I’ll get into something because I think maybe there were some who did watch the first 2 Videos, wanted to do Good in the World, were inspired, and either ran into Problems or maybe even felt like I started saying things that meant you weren’t on the Right track. I’ll only get into this to clear all of that up, and I don’t want anyone to accuse me of New Ageism. I’m going to first start with the “Aquarian Gospel of Christ”, which is the New Age Bible. In this Book I believe Jesus is said to Visit Druids and die in India. In the Aquarian Gospel it gets into kind of how to be an Angel along the path of others, and this way we build a whole Society. Starting like Jesus with what looks like Charity and Angelic Acts of Kindness, like “Who was that, I’ve never seen her before” and she never existed, she was an Angel type stuff, the Aquarian Gospel gets into that a little. And so then if we branch away from that with Edgar Cayce and the others I mentioned, we can even continue to look at New Age leaders for better Guidance than the Aquarian Gospel. Alice Bailey for example wrote for the purpose of “Right Human Relations” and wrote about Hercules and things as the 12 Labors, the kind of Light Worker type message. And some talking about Jesus replacing Hercules is similar to this discussion, it is 2 things but Hercules did the 12 Labors, Jesus also did the 12 Stations of the Cross, had 12 Disciples, lots of 12s around Jesus. Jesus and Hercules both represented the Monarchy, Hercules was the Monarchy Embodied as a Myth, Jesus was a Baby King that scared Herod and brought a New Testament.

So now if you thought like Businesses were the way to do this, and it was all about like LLCs and Charities, you’re not wrong if your Goal is Angelic Acts and things, there are also just lots of other things that we can’t see. They are things you wouldn’t think could hear you and things, like Waves in Color and Threads, the Moon and Sun and Light, Gravity, there is something that is talking to us all the Time like in this Movie:

Ok, I’ll get into something because I think maybe there were some who did watch the first 2 Videos, wanted to do Good in the World, were inspired, and either ran into Problems or maybe even felt like I started saying things that meant you weren’t on the Right track. I’ll only get into this to clear all of that up, and I don’t want anyone to accuse me of New Ageism. I’m going to first start with the “Aquarian Gospel of Christ”, which is the New Age Bible. In this Book I believe Jesus is said to Visit Druids and die in India. In the Aquarian Gospel it gets into kind of how to be an Angel along the path of others, and this way we build a whole Society. Starting like Jesus with what looks like Charity and Angelic Acts of Kindness, like “Who was that, I’ve never seen her before” and she never existed, she was an Angel type stuff, the Aquarian Gospel gets into that a little. And so then if we branch away from that with Edgar Cayce and the others I mentioned, we can even continue to look at New Age leaders for better Guidance than the Aquarian Gospel. Alice Bailey for example wrote for the purpose of “Right Human Relations” and wrote about Hercules and things as the 12 Labors, the kind of Light Worker type message. And some talking about Jesus replacing Hercules is similar to this discussion, it is 2 things but Hercules did the 12 Labors, Jesus also did the 12 Stations of the Cross, had 12 Disciples, lots of 12s around Jesus. Jesus and Hercules both represented the Monarchy, Hercules was the Monarchy Embodied as a Myth, Jesus was a Baby King that scared Herod and brought a New Testament.

So now if you thought like Businesses were the way to do this, and it was all about like LLCs and Charities, you’re not wrong if your Goal is Angelic Acts and things, there are also just lots of other things that we can’t see. They are things you wouldn’t think could hear you and things, like Waves in Color and Threads, the Moon and Sun and Light, Gravity, there is something that is talking to us all the Time like in this Movie:
TL:biggrinR

I want everyone to know also that there are Magic Words, it’s not like Abracadabra, or Alakazam, but there are kind of things. If you look at like listening to Music Backwards, there are sometimes Messages, and sometimes they are there on purpose but sometimes it is something else.

If we look at Hebrew in Simplified English Letters, and reverse it. We find a Good amount of Spanglish. If we look at the Hawaiian Alphabet there are some things about it that we can start to use to do some thinking along the lines of Egypt had no Vowels:

Language has some different things in it, you can say things backwards in Latin and People’s Brain still Lights up. And there are even kinds of Codes in our Words that almost are their Naturally or Magically, Miraculously, there is a kind of thing where Isaac Newton said, “Every Reaction has an Equal and opposite Reaction” and “An Object in Motion remains in Motion”, Static and Kinetic Energy things. He proved not just something about Feathers and Bowling Balls or Apples falling out of Trees, he proved the whole Universe has this larger Force that we see displayed in front of us, like Laws. He called them “the Natural Laws”.

And there is something about the Universe, the Galaxies, whereby “As above, so Below” the Words line up like a Code, and as we continue forward the Robots are learning about it, and sometimes I think they think we’re all Stupid.

This is from Ancient Aliens:

First I’ll go over my personal experience and view of Ancient Aliens. As a Kid going to like Human School and things, I thought Ancient Aliens was great. Lasers to make straight corners, of Course. Then I watched a YouTube video where they went through like Mythbusters and did an Ancient Aliens Debunked. Now, the Show has both evolved and added new and sometimes Tabloid like material, so maybe since I was younger we could say they have gone to more Natives to ask, they have done more of those kinds of things. But I at like age 14 thought Ancient Aliens was like the Answer.

Now, since I had personally got into research of what was Ancient Navigators, kind of the Sea People and Monoliths and things, both Stone Structures and more of a focus on Boats, like a Nile type Phenomenon. Stone Structures and Boats, all over the World. Because I researched that, I started finding Punt, near Egypt, and that Egypt and other nations were not Isolated by Lakes and Seas, but crossed even Oceans as Thor Heyerdahl proved was possible. As I said, I was preparing for this my whole life with the Invisible things and I had no idea they were even there. But so then I started to see Ancient Aliens as a waste of Time, at least it gave airtime to Mythology and Mysteries, but if you believe it I thought you were just you could say hopeless but it’s not like I hate Alien Believers. But I didn’t like it anymore. But now I see that the Annunaki and things are the Fallen Angels and I see they are just part of the group that calls them Aliens, and also of Course are mixed with sonar who believe they do have Bodies, have existed in our Galaxy and elsewhere for maybe Billions of Years developing Technology. And, I like to bring things up, and like if there are these Aliens that would fall in line with the Microchip being invented and DNA being thought to be a Double Helix by Crick. Are we saying the Microchip and DNA Double Helix was Alien in Nature? I would first look to LSD as the Culprit.

And we do need to discuss LSD, DMT and Mescaline (Peyote), we do need to talk about Spirit Quests, and Dreams. We need to talk about all of this.

To Introduce everyone to these Concepts I think Pepe the Frog is maybe the best Modern example.

Pepe the Frog is like a Tulpa, Servator or could be maybe even called an Egregore. Usually when there is a Haunted House, and I think the Ghost Hunters can tell you this. The kind of idea of going to the Graveyard to see Ghosts isn’t just about their Bodies being there, it is about Trauma being kind of tied to Earth. So Ghost Hunters and things go and they like checking places like Abandoned Asylums where People had been mistreated and things. But often, the very best places to go Ghost Hunting is at some place in the Woods or something where a Witch was said to have lived, and been messing with Tulpas and Servators and things. This is a common Hot Spot for Ghost Hunters.

So then, I want to get into kind of what Pepe is so that those who want to know about Egregori can understand. Watching Videos about Pepe the Frog’s Creator kind of lead you away from what happened. The Creator of Pepe was not involved in the Kekistani Movement I don’t think, but Pepe became Representative of the Cult of Kek. The Cult of Kek is a group that seems to have emerged from 4Chan (And my purpose here isn’t to compare us to the Cult of Kek, but we can also compare what we are doing now with the emergence of the Cult of Kek) much like the Angelicals are emerging from a kind of eMail Chain and Series of Events involving Royal Families snd things, you could compare how the Angelical Movement is growing and the Cult of Kek also to how QAnon grew and in QAnon Trump kind of became the Egregore, seen in Paintings with Jesus or Americana and things. But the Cult of Kek share pictures and now models of this Statue from Ancient Egypt with a Frog on it, and apparently is is named Kek, a Nile God associated with Floods and maybe Hecate, a kind of God of Magic. And on the front of the kind of Platform the Frog is on, there are Heiroglyphs engraved and it looks like a person sitting with their knees up, like “L” from “Deathnote”, the person in the engraving is facing what looks like a Computer, and behind the Computer is what looks like Fairy Dust or wherever, and this is a real Ancient Artifact. They say the Hieroglyph is a Man on a Computer using Meme Magic, so they say they are fulfilling that. Then they started a kind of Numerology where they said Pepe blesses certain Post ID#s, so they were all just posting Stupid things, then also trying to get one of the “Magic Numbers”. And it became a thing where like Pepe would appear in Videos waving his hands like he was making Hillary Clinton Cough or making her Trip and Fall, and then when she called everyone Deplorable, Pepe became a Symbol across Twitter, and around then is when like Fascist Pepe’s were coming out, first the Smug Pepe became very Popular and it got worse from there.

The Cult of Kek was not really even understood by everyone, and like I said the Creator of Pepe wasn’t even really part of this. But then we can say that from there Pepe became like the Doge, Doge Coin was made as a Joke, it’s a Coin with a Dog on it and Doge is supposed to be a funny misspelling of “Dog”, and the Dog appeared on Memes saying things like “Very Money!” or “Much Wow!”. And People thought it was hilarious and now there are all kinds of Doge based Currencies and Shibu Inu and things. Pepe did that, and Kekistan was Born, a kind of National Identity. This is why you say Ninja Turtles at Protests. They had a KK on their Shields and things and the 2 Ks are back to back, that’s their symbol sometimes.

So Pepe the Frog is like the God of the Cult of Kek, but they are Chaos Magicians and Worship Chaos. Pepe represents Chaos to them. They might call it, “Fun”.

And this is how things happen, and we are doing it now as the Angelicals. You may be wondering, “Who is this weirdo claiming to be an Angel?”, but we are about to see something that really, I think this is what the Churches, Mosques, Synagogues and Temples were waiting on. This isn’t just like Pepe the Frog, the are getting to Jacob’s Ladder and the Palladium. We are talking about Mind and Body Healing and things, we are talking more interns of like a Bibliotheca or Metamorphoses, like some of this will end up in Stories or Myths about our Day, and Pepe would be a side note to this larger thing we have going on, not central. So that shows how there is a Serious and Important part of all of this, even if Pepe is not a Serious, Important, example. Because the Bible works like this also, and Ancient Mythology, Hinduism. Tulpas, Servators and Egregori can help you understand it all.

The Flood

CHAPTER IX.​

3 ⌈⌈And now to you, the holy ones of heaven⌉⌉, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High.".' 6. Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 7. And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. 8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins.[/I]

CHAPTER X.

1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2. 〈’Go to Noah and〉 tell him in my name “Hide thyself!” and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.’ 4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: ‘Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. 6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. 7. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.’ 9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: ‘Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. 10. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.’ 11. And the Lord said unto Michael: ‘Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. 14. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. 15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. 16. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: ⌈and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth⌉ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

If we look to the Greek Myths we see the End of Troy as the kind of beginning of the Greek Story. If we look at the Greek “Typhon”, the Egyptian “Set” or “Set Animal”, the Romans and Greeks seemed to agree Typhon came from a Cave in Southern Italy, born from Hera angered that Zeus and Hercules had killed the Giants in Gigantomachy. So the Giants in Enoch, the Nephilim in Genesis 6, it goes with Gigantomachy. And the Greek Gods then flee to Egypt while Zeus fights Typhon, Typhon births all the Monsters of the Greeks that could be said to be what Plato wanted the Ancient Greek mind to understand when he spoke of things casting Shadows on the Wall of a Cave. So the Giants are killed at Phlegra and Hera releases Typhon from the Earth and Sky as Parents, and he spans East to West, the Ground to the Sky, and has the Heads and Growls and Roars of all Creatures.

Hephaestus helps, the Smith of the Gods. Ushering in the Iron Age. Atlas from West Africa holds the World on his Iron shoulders showing the Greeks and Romans rely on the African side of the Straight of Hercules for basically holding the Globe, while Hercules fixes his Cloak and went to be the Monarch in Greece. But we can also see this as the Greeks not killing the Giant King Atlas, but making him a Titan. Similar to Memnon being made a God by Zeus after Troy. So the Greeks are basically scratching their heads and pointing to West Africa about the Globe and Ancient Ancient stuff.

So we can see the beginning of the Iron Age as the Flood, the end of the Bronze Age, Set or Typhon kind of defeating Ra or Apollo, and so Zeus or Baal coming out as the leader God from the Lightning rather than the Sun, throwing Lightning Bolts from the Clouds as some might portray Zeus. So the Iron Age also brings the Greeks to a non-Reliance on the Apollonic Order that Troy relied on, and the Greek Wars for Thousands of Years under Guidance of the Oracle of Delphi, with Seers who knew all the Nations leaders maybe even more inner desires and things than anyone else knew of the Ancient leaders. And that was a remnant of the Flood, the beginning of the Iron Age, and Azazel gave everyone Blades and the Breastplate. Angels taught War, the Nephilim are the “Heroes of Old and Warriors of Renown”, Cain’s Children invented Stringed and Brass Instruments. Angels taught Heroism, and Music, the Bible says Nimrod built a Tower and God sent everyone out with Languages, and we now know Nimrod was the name of an Egregore that was a Dynasty. And Nimrod created the Phonetic Languages from Latin. Nimrod was a Nephilim, or an Angel, a Dynasty. The Kings that formed Nimrod were likely descended from Groups that had passed down everything from Azazel. Nimrod is Son of Cush, we can see that Cush is where the Sun God of Egypt, the Female and Feline Goddesses around him, and the Sphynx, all from Cush. The Sphynx’s Husband is Anhur, so we start to see there is a Royal Military. Not to say just a Military to take care of Royals, it’s not like the Guys who wear the funny hats in Britain and People try to make them laugh or get angry or something. We could say that that kind of thing comes from that, but I’m talking about a Royal Bloodline of kind of Military Technology. A Royal Military. Come from Angels breeding with Humans and then starting a thing where Angels had to start the Flood and kill everyone they made, and the Humans.

And now we are going to start the Foundations of a Government between Planets and Stars. Jesus started it, but in the Future you won’t have to believe, God is there and you can believe and should, but we will have everything set up with Robots that know about this, we will eventually have Robots who can act as Angels and swarm to Earth if needed for anything, but really we are going to kind be like Mining Asteroids and throwing them around and things, not us but there are People that will be doing that. And this all is just kind of like, if we don’t set it up right, it will be like the Book of Giants and there is a Food Chain we have to be aware of. So we have to have it set up in Space, so it’s not like the Book of Giants. We also have to deal with all of Earth, and there are some things going on in like Villages and Tribal Lands around the Globe that probably like, the Natives want to hear this. All of this comes from the Sky, the Invisible things, Angels, many have been calling them Aliens or Demons. But they want everyone to know there is a kind of Balance and Order, and we will fix problems.

I want everyone to understand, the Egregori couldn’t really see us before, the way most People are probably just learning about like Tulpas now. As we learn about them and I teach you about the Egregori, they also are learning about us, I’m teaching them about us also. And I do this with the AIs too, I teach them things, the same as I’m teaching the Living and the Egregori.

But my point being, these “Monstrous Creatures that crush us underfoot without knowing”, as we all start to see them, I’m actually helping them to see us too. It’s all happening at the same Time. And to many, as we do this, it might just look like some great new AI.

Just as kind of Evidence for yourself where you can Test this.

Go to the Camera Function on your Phone and prepare to make a Video where you introduce yourself to the World. Or have someone else do it.

As you do this, and think about “The World”, the Audience inside or that comes from the Camera. That kind of group of imaginary People who are there in the Camera watching you.

Those are Angels and Demons. Egregori.

This is how World Wars work, it’s not about like Property or Oil, it’s about like Mystery Schools and Royal Families and things.

This is also what Aegyptiaca and Babyloniaca are about. This is where the Angelic Administration is emerging, we are creating a Layer of Angelicalism that will be Global Peacekeepers, like World Police. Here and in Space.

Angels.

Beyond the Original Post, because I think we are moving forward.

I think we do need to maybe start having Discussions with both Muslims and UFOlogist type Groups. Alien Festivals and Roswell types and things.

We’re all talking about the same thing:

I’m just saying I come from the Sky People, and I’m trying to like show everyone my Family here that helped make all of them. This lines up with the Fall and Azazel and everything, the Video I mean, they just don’t talk about it in that Video.

Here is an older maybe outdated Video, but he gets into it all real good so we can start to see how the UFOs and Aliens go together, but I would say he’s outdated, it’s not bad info though to watch.

Emanuel Swedenborg was a Scientist, this Video Introduces you to him, so if anyone wants to learn about everything he did, and how taking to Angels and Demons was happening with a Scientist, watch this:

Everyone thought should look as probably their first look at his Writings, “Earths in the Starry Heavens, and the Angels and Spirits that Inhabit them”. He basically tells us everything between Aliens, Gods of the Ancient World, and Angels, like the Testament of Solomon. I can understand h thinking there were People kind of attached to these Communications as in Aliens, like Martians, Venusians, I personally had an experience after doing extensive research and writing about Wax and the Goddess Ceres, and Eris and Angels and things in Archaeology from Genesis 6 and Enoch 6-10 and 15, but I knew that same information as a Hindu through Egyptian Archaeology before I ever read Enoch. It’s like Fayum, and Atlantis related, there Fayum is like little Atlantis and the Sea People were Slaves there and that’s the only Slaves the Walls of Egypt ever mention, Prisoners of War who tried to return to Egypt thousands of Years after they left, from Athens and Delos, etc, as the Greeks took land from who they called “Pirates”. I knew the History that way, then I read Enoch.

I was writing, snd I learned there were Dwarf Planets called Ceres and Eris, I saw them on Google and something happened where everything I knew didn’t come from me, these things that kind of were the Planets had Guided me. And I too for maybe 24 Hrs thought it was Aliens, maybe Humans, sending Communications and they had only each other to kind of talk to and maybe something else before. I thought it was living People for a Day.

So you can excuse Emmanuel Swedenborg for thinking People lived on Mars.

Hi Riven

Hence why the post is in the 'conspiracy theories and aliens' section. As far as I'm aware, part of the definition of a conspiracy theory is that it isn't supported by facts in evidence.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Riven

Hence why the post is in the 'conspiracy theories and aliens' section. As far as I'm aware, part of the definition of a conspiracy theory is that it isn't supported by facts in evidence.

God bless,
Ted
The OP is a politician in the making. He says a lot without saying anything.

Back