Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] let the purging of the evil heart begin.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Astounding ultimate success story, was Henry Flagler. Thanks for the recommendation to read about him.
his railroad still stands. its called the fec now. I have looked at topos and use that rr to find things since I know where it will be as it hasn't changed. the road us1 to the keys was built on that rr when the tracks were ruined.

well the kid finished the route for yesterday and I helped him with his route today. he was telling me how it went downhill two days ago for him. I can see that.

Glad to learn he finished yesterday's route, and that you were able to help him with today's route.

Life can sometimes present a challenge when we're wanting instead a root beer float.

Glad to learn he finished yesterday's route, and that you were able to help him with today's route.

Life can sometimes present a challenge when we're wanting instead a root beer float.
the boss set him up for failure. sometimes he asks us to do things the day of and before a route starts and that can ruin our day. it didn't help that the kid didn't fuel his truck either. I make it a point if im going to take my truck to the garage for work and its driveable. I put gas in it if it needs it. the other problem was the route called gem-island. its a trick to do that route, but once you know it its not that bad.

That boss should be reported. Why would he want to set up anyone for failure?

Running out of gas is never a good time. Sorry the kid experienced that.

That boss should be reported. Why would he want to set up anyone for failure?

Running out of gas is never a good time. Sorry the kid experienced that.
he doenst do that deliberately. some times its just what has to be done. ie, a truck breaks down and another needs the spare car and you have it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back