Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Let's go to the movies!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Biblereader said:
I'm beginning to see that there aren't many straight and narrow Christians in here.
That is a very unfair and judgmental statement. But I'm reminded that the Lord is judge, not Man. :)

Let me sort of retract my statement and ask;

Are you having issues with discernment in the world? Are you struggling in this area? If you are, it's ok to admit it. Lots of Christians struggle so hard in that area that they need to weed out all that is causing them to stray. That's understandable.

My faith grows every day, but if I'm convicted over anything that may cause me to wander, I pray, with the help of the Holy Spirit, that I will overcome. Also, since I don't truly know the hearts of other believers, I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgment.

A friendly reminder that one may be heading down the wrong path can go a long way. Condescension usually breeds resentment.

Biblereader said:
I'm beginning to see that there aren't many straight and narrow Christians in here.

Well then if you know the path better than the rest of us please tell me, if we can't listen to christian music, play Dungeons and Dragons, read Harry Potter, read LOTR, read Narnia and I'm sure your list goes on what can we do? Other than condemn people to hell.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back