Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Looking for Paul

Chapter 2:11

For, what son of man knows that which is in a son of man, except only the rukha {the spirit} of a son of man that is in him? Thus also, that which is in Alaha {God}, man doesn't know, except only The Rukheh d'Alaha {The Spirit of God}.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The rukha (Aramaic) (= the spirit) of a son of man that is in him

His own spirit (Greek) (= pneuma = Nominative Neuter Singular =Wind, breath, spirit.)

The Rukheh d’Alaha (Aramaic) (= The Spirit of God)

The Spirit (to pneuma = Nominative Neuter Singular) of God (Greek) (=theou = Genitive Masculine Singular)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For
γὰρ (gar)
Conjunction
Strong's 1063: For. A primary particle; properly, assigning a reason.

who
τίς (tis)
Interrogative / Indefinite Pronoun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 5101: Who, which, what, why. Probably emphatic of tis; an interrogative pronoun, who, which or what.

among men
ἀνθρώπων (anthrōpōn)
Noun - Genitive Masculine Plural
Strong's 444: A man, one of the human race. From aner and ops; man-faced, i.e. A human being.

knows
οἶδεν (oiden)
Verb - Perfect Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 1492: To know, remember, appreciate.

the [thoughts]
τὰ (ta)
Article - Accusative Neuter Plural
Strong's 3588: The, the definite article. Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the.

of man
ἀνθρώπου (anthrōpou)
Noun - Genitive Masculine Singular
Strong's 444: A man, one of the human race. From aner and ops; man-faced, i.e. A human being.

except
εἰ (ei)
Conjunction
Strong's 1487: If. A primary particle of conditionality; if, whether, that, etc.

[his own]
ἀνθρώπου (anthrōpou)

spirit
πνεῦμα (pneuma)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's 4151: Wind, breath, spirit.

within
ἐν (en)
Preposition
Strong's 1722: In, on, among. A primary preposition denoting position, and instrumentality, i.e. A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc.

him?
αὐτῷ (autō)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Dative Masculine 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 846: He, she, it, they, them, same. From the particle au; the reflexive pronoun self, used of the third person, and of the other persons.

So
οὕτως (houtōs)
Adverb
Strong's 3779: Thus, so, in this manner. Or (referring to what precedes or follows).

too,
καὶ (kai)
Conjunction
Strong's 2532: And, even, also, namely.

no one
οὐδεὶς (oudeis)
Adjective - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 3762: No one, none, nothing.

knows
ἔγνωκεν (egnōken)
Verb - Perfect Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 1097: A prolonged form of a primary verb; to 'know' in a great variety of applications and with many implications.

the [thoughts]
τὰ (ta)
Article - Accusative Neuter Plural
Strong's 3588: The, the definite article. Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the.

of God
Θεοῦ (Theou)
Strong's 2316: A deity, especially the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very.

except
εἰ (ei)
Conjunction
Strong's 1487: If. A primary particle of conditionality; if, whether, that, etc.

the
τὸ (to)
Article - Nominative Neuter Singular

Spirit
Πνεῦμα (Pneuma)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's 4151: Wind, breath, spirit.

of God.
Θεοῦ (Theou)
Strong's 2316: A deity, especially the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very.

CORRECTION

Chapter 11
Alaha(n) (6) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 6

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Mara (n) (h) (5) / Maran Eshu (1) / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 9

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 3

Chapters 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11
Alaha(n) (77) / Alaha Aba (1) / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 81

Meshikha (31) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha(8) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (3) / Mara (n) (h) (24) / Maran Eshu (2) / Maran Eshu Meshikha (9) = 75

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 14

- The difference between Alaha (81) and Meshikha (75) is reduced to nothing (6)!

Chapter 12

Alaha(n) (5) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 5

Meshikha (2) / Eshu (2) / Eshu Meshikha / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Mara (n) (h) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 4

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 2

Chapters 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12
Alaha(n) (82) / Alaha Aba (1) / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 86

Meshikha (33) / Eshu (2) / Eshu Meshikha(8) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (3) / Mara (n) (h) (24) / Maran Eshu (2) / Maran Eshu Meshikha (9) = 79

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 16

- The difference between Alaha (86) and Meshikha (79) is still reduced to nothing (7)!

Chapter 14

Alaha(n) (7) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 7

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Mara (n) (h) (1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha = 1

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 1

Chapters 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+14
Alaha(n) (89) / Alaha Aba (1) / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 93

Meshikha (33) / Eshu (2) / Eshu Meshikha(8) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (3) / Mara (n) (h) (25) / Maran Eshu (2) / Maran Eshu Meshikha (9) = 80

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 17

- The difference between Alaha (93) and Meshikha (80) increased slightly (13)!

Chapter 15
Alaha(n) (8) / Alaha Aba (1) / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun = 9

Meshikha (13) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Mara (n) (h) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 15

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 3

Chapters 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+14+15

Alaha(n) (97) / Alaha Aba (2) / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 102

Meshikha (46) / Eshu (2) / Eshu Meshikha(8) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (3) / Mara (n) (h) (25) / Maran Eshu (2) / Maran Eshu Meshikha (11) = 95

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 20

- The difference between Alaha (102) and Meshikha (95) is reduced to nothing (7)!

Chapter 16
Alaha(n) / Alaha Aba / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun =

Meshikha / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha / Meshikha Eshu (1) / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (2) / Mara (n) (h) (i)(1) / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (2) = 6

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 1

Chapters 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+14+15+16
Alaha(n) (97) / Alaha Aba (2) / Alahi (2) / Alaha Abuhe(i) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 102

Meshikha (46) / Eshu (2) / Eshu Meshikha(8) / Meshikha Eshu (1) / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran (5) / Mara (n) (h) (26) / Maran Eshu (2) / Maran Eshu Meshikha (13) = 101

MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} = 21

- The difference between Alaha (102) and Meshikha (101) is reduced to nothing (1)!

ALAHA - MESHIKHA - 1. CORINTHIANS

https://www.thearamaicscriptures.com/

- Chapter 2:11

- Just one identical word for such an incredible language!

- Impossible to misunderstand!

- What a verse! So simple yet so full of meaning!

- They have eyes but they don’t see or better said they don’t want to see!

- They have ears but they don’t hear or better said they don’t want to hear!

ALAHA - MESHIKHA - 1 CORINTHIANS

- When we think of 1 Corinthians, we must remember the deep connection between Alaha (Yah.weh / God) and Meshikha (the Messiah / the anointed one by Yah.weh / God)!

- It also tells about the gap between Yah.weh’s wisdom and the wisdom of the world!

- We must look for the first one if we want to get closer to Yah.weh!

- If we look for the second one we can forget it!

- With the first one, we can get our ticket for the next promised land!

- With the second one, we can only get a dead end!

- Adam and Eve chose the second one and Satan’s promise which was and still is a lie and leads to death!

- It is a proclamation of The Khayla d'Alaha {The Power of Yah.weh / God} and the Wisdom of Alaha (Yah.weh / God)!

- Yes, Wisdom from Alaha {God}, and Righteousness, and Holiness, and Redemption!

- Yes, the Demonstration of The Rukha {The Spirit of Yah.weh / God)}, and of His Power!

- Yes, 1 Corinthians 2:11 tells us about one word rukha (Aramaic) or pneuma (Greek)

For, what son of man knows that which is in a son of man, except only the rukha {the spirit} of a son of man that is in him? Thus also, that which is in Alaha {God}, man doesn't know, except only The Rukheh d'Alaha {The Spirit of God}.

- Yes, 1 Corinthians 2:12 tells us about the same word (pneuma) speaking about the spirit of the world!

- Coming back to Chapter 1:24, Paul says that Meshikha (the Anointed One) is the Power of Alaha (God) and the Wisdom of Alaha (God)!

24 But, unto those who are The Called; Yehudaye {Judeans/Jews} and Armaye {Arameans}; Meshikha {The Anointed One} is The Power of Alaha {God}, and The Wisdom of Alaha {God},

- Coming back to Chapter 1:30, Paul says that Meshikha is Wisdom from Alaha (God) and Righteousness and Holiness and Redemption!

30 But, even you are from Him; you who are in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}; He who has become for us Wisdom from Alaha {God}, and Righteousness, and Holiness, and Redemption,

1 Corinthians 1:31

Therefore,
ἵνα (hina)
Conjunction
Strong's 2443: In order that, so that. Probably from the same as the former part of heautou; in order that.

as
καθὼς (kathōs)
Adverb
Strong's 2531: According to the manner in which, in the degree that, just as, as. From kata and hos; just as, that.

it is written:
γέγραπται (gegraptai)
Verb - Perfect Indicative Middle or Passive - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 1125: A primary verb; to 'grave', especially to write; figuratively, to describe.

“{Let} him who
Ὁ (Ho)
Article - Nominative Masculine Singular

boasts
καυχώμενος (kauchōmenos)
Verb - Present Participle Middle or Passive - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's 2744: To boast; I glory (exult) proudly. From some base akin to that of aucheo and euchomai; to vaunt.

boast
καυχάσθω (kauchasthō)
Verb - Present Imperative Middle or Passive - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's 2744: To boast; I glory (exult) proudly. From some base akin to that of aucheo and euchomai; to vaunt.

in
ἐν (en)
Preposition
Strong's 1722: In, on, among. A primary preposition denoting position, and instrumentality, i.e. A relation of rest; 'in, ' at, on, by, etc.

[the] Lord.”
Κυρίῳ (Kyriō)
Noun - Dative Masculine Singular
Strong's 2962: Lord, master, sir; the Lord. From kuros; supreme in authority, i.e. controller; by implication, Master.

Jeremiah 9:23

This is what
כֹּ֣ה ׀ (kōh)
Adverb
Strong's 3541: Like this, thus, here, now

the LORD
יְהוָ֗ה (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's 3068: LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel

says:
אָמַ֣ר (’ā·mar)
Verb - Qal - Perfect - third person masculine singular
Strong's 559: To utter, say

“Let not
אַל־ (’al-)
Adverb
Strong's 408: Not

the wise [man]
חָכָם֙ (ḥā·ḵām)
Adjective - masculine singular
Strong's 2450: Wise

boast
יִתְהַלֵּ֤ל (yiṯ·hal·lêl)
Verb - Hitpael - Imperfect - third person masculine singular
Strong's 1984: To shine

in his wisdom,
בְּחָכְמָת֔וֹ (bə·ḥā·ḵə·mā·ṯōw)
Preposition-b | Noun - feminine singular construct | third person masculine singular
Strong's 2451: Wisdom

nor
וְאַל־ (wə·’al-)
Conjunctive waw | Adverb

the strong man
הַגִּבּ֖וֹר (hag·gib·bō·wr)
Article | Adjective - masculine singular
Strong's 1368: Powerful, warrior, tyrant

in his strength,
בִּגְבֽוּרָת֑וֹ (biḡ·ḇū·rā·ṯōw)
Preposition-b | Noun - feminine singular construct | third person masculine singular
Strong's 1369: Force, valor, victory

nor
אַל־ (’al-)
Adverb

the wealthy man
עָשִׁ֖יר (‘ā·šîr)
Adjective - masculine singular
Strong's 6223: Rich

in his riches.
בְּעָשְׁרֽוֹ׃ (bə·‘ā·šə·rōw)
Preposition-b | Noun - masculine singular construct | third person masculine singular
Strong's 6239: Wealth

Jeremiah 9:24

But
כִּ֣י (kî)
Conjunction
Strong's 3588: A relative conjunction

let him who boasts
יִתְהַלֵּ֣ל (yiṯ·hal·lêl)
Verb - Hitpael - Imperfect - third person masculine singular

boast
הַמִּתְהַלֵּ֗ל (ham·miṯ·hal·lêl)
Article | Verb - Hitpael - Participle - masculine singular

in this,
בְּזֹ֞את (bə·zōṯ)
Preposition-b | Pronoun - feminine singular
Strong's 2063: Hereby in it, likewise, the one other, same, she, so much, such deed, that,

that he understands
הַשְׂכֵּל֮ (haś·kêl)
Verb - Hifil - Infinitive absolute
Strong's 7919: To be, circumspect, intelligent

and knows
וְיָדֹ֣עַ (wə·yā·ḏō·a‘)
Conjunctive waw | Verb - Qal - Infinitive absolute
Strong's 3045: To know

Me,
אוֹתִי֒ (’ō·w·ṯî)
Direct object marker | first person common singular
Strong's 853: Untranslatable mark of the accusative case

that
כִּ֚י (kî)
Conjunction

I
אֲנִ֣י (’ă·nî)
Pronoun - first person common singular
Strong's 589: I

am the LORD,
יְהוָ֔ה (Yah·weh)

who exercises
עֹ֥שֶׂה (‘ō·śeh)
Verb - Qal - Participle - masculine singular
Strong's 6213: To do, make

loving devotion,
חֶ֛סֶד (ḥe·seḏ)
Noun - masculine singular
Strong's 2617: Kindness, piety, reproof, beauty

justice
מִשְׁפָּ֥ט (miš·pāṭ)
Noun - masculine singular
Strong's 4941: A verdict, a sentence, formal decree, divine law, penalty, justice, privilege, style

and righteousness
וּצְדָקָ֖ה (ū·ṣə·ḏā·qāh)
Conjunctive waw | Noun - feminine singular
Strong's 6666: Rightness, subjectively, objectively

on the earth—
בָּאָ֑רֶץ (bā·’ā·reṣ)
Preposition-b, Article | Noun - feminine singular
Strong's 776: Earth, land

for
כִּֽי־ (kî-)
Conjunction

I delight
חָפַ֖צְתִּי (ḥā·p̄aṣ·tî)
Verb - Qal - Perfect - first person common singular
Strong's 2654: To incline to, to bend, to be pleased with, desire

in these things,”
בְאֵ֥לֶּה (ḇə·’êl·leh)
Preposition-b | Pronoun - common plural
Strong's 428: These, those

declares
נְאֻם־ (nə·’um-)
Noun - masculine singular construct
Strong's 5002: An oracle

the LORD.
יְהוָֽה׃ (Yah·weh)

- The original text says Yah.weh!

- Then the translators turn it into the LORD!

- And finally, they turn it into the Lord!

- Or according to the Aramaic Bible into MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} or to repeat the introduction of the Aramaic Bible:

In the Aramaic Peshitta Old Testament, every place where the Tetragramaton or, YHWH is written/spoken, the Aramaic word MarYA is given instead. This word is understood by the Aramaic speaking people as meaning The Lord-Ya or, {The Lord-YHWH}, and in The Eastern Aramaic Peshitta & Western Aramaic Peshitto New Testament Scriptures, this same word MarYA is found in all the NT quotations of the OT passages which show this form of YHWH.

Here below are the total 215 instances of the word/title MarYa {The Lord-Ya} or, {The Lord-YHWH} in The Eastern Peshitta & Western Peshitto Aramaic New Testament Books, where it appears in 49 of those places, in the list below, (In Red) clearly showing that Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One/The Messiah) IS MarYa {The Lord-Ya} or, {The Lord-YHWH}, He being God, The Word, who always reveals The Father, and who, in the fullness of time came to Tabernacle with/in humanity as a human being to deliver mankind, who are His creation, from the curse of the law of sin and death, and to give them Eternal Life by His Mercy and Grace, through His atoning sacrifice on the Cross. The Messiah is God, The Word, who is YHWH come in the flesh to reconcile mankind unto Himself!

- HERE WE GET A GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW TRADITION TURNS THE ORIGINAL TEXT INTO SOMETHING WHICH IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

- IT REMINDS ME OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND SATAN’S AFFIRMATION TO EVE:

- YOU WON’T DIE!

- BUT THEY DIED!

- AND IT WAS SO WITH EVERYTHING!

- JESUS WARNED US!

- THE APOSTLES WARNED US!

- PAUL WARNED US!

- BUT CORRUPTION SPREAD EVERYWHERE!

- OR IT IS A WAY TO SEPARATE THE GOOD FROM THE BAD SEEDS!

WHEN DID PAUL WRITE HIS LETTERS?

- Here we get an important page to analyze Paul’s letters!

- The time when Paul’s letters were written is essential to think about the differences that may have appeared!

- The places are also important because the context is different!

- We are told about an empire where immigration was important!

- A lot to compare with the situation we are living today!

- A lot to learn about today’s problems related to it!

Name Addressed to AD Groupings

Galatians Members in the province of Galatia 48 Early letters

1 Thessalonians Members at Thessalonica 51 Early letters

2 Thessalonians Members at Thessalonica 51 Early letters

1 Corinthians Members at Corinth 54/55 Major letters

2 Corinthians Members at Corinth 55/56 Major letters

Romans Members at Rome 55/56 Major letters

Ephesians Members at Ephesus 61 Prison letters

Colossians Members at Colossae 61 Prison letters

Philemon Philemon (a friend) 61 Prison letters

Philippians Members at Philippi 62 Prison letters

1 Timothy Timothy - a seventy / bishop in Ephesus 62 Ministering letter

Titus Titus - a seventy / bishop in Crete 63 Ministering letter

2 timothy Timothy - a seventy / bishop in Ephesus 64 Ministering letter

- In 34 AD, Paul is converted on the road to Damascus!

- He goes to Damascus!

- He travels to Arabia and remains there!

- In 37 AD, he returns to Damascus then exits the city for security!

- He goes up to Jerusalem!

- He goes back to Tarsus for safety!

- In 46 AD, Barnabas travels to Tarsus in order to seek Saul!

- In 47 AD, Saul goes to Antioch with Barnabas, teaching many people!

- Aid is sent to Jerusalem through Barnabas and Saul!

- Barnabas and Saul return with John Mark!

- Barnabas and Saul are “separated” and sent out!

First Missionary Journey

- In 47/48 AD, they travel from Antioch to Seleucia, then to Cyprus!

- While on Cyprus they go to Salamis and Paphos!

- From Paphos they go to Perga of Pamphylia where John Mark departs for home!

- Ministry in Antioch of Pisidia!

- At Iconium!

- Flees to Lystra and Derbe, preaching the gospel!

- In Lystra Paul and Barnabas are mistaken for gods!

- Stoned at Lystra, supposed to be dead, but re-enters the city!

- Departs with Barnabas to Derbe, preaching the gospel!

- They return to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch to strengthen disciples and appoint elders!

- From Pisidia they return to Antioch of Syria and report their journey to the church!

- In 49 AD, he goes up to the Jerusalem Council with barnabas!

- Paul and Barnabas return to Antioch of Syria, teaching and preaching!

- Contention over John Mark; Barnabas and John Mark sail to Cyprus!

Second Missionary Journey

- Paul and Silas depart, going through Syria and Cilicia strengthening the churches!

- In 50 AD, he goes to Derbe and Lystra and picks up Timothy strengthening the churches!

- They go to Troas and Paul sees a vision of a Macedonian man!

- In 51 AD, They sail from Troas to Neapolis!

- To Philippi where Paul meets Lydia!

- Paul and Silas are imprisoned after casting out a demon from a slave girl!

- Prison doors open miraculously and the jailer is saved!

- Departs from Philippi!

- They pass through Amphipolis and Apollonia!

- At Thessalonica and preaches Christ, but has to flee!

- At Berea where he leaves Silas and Timothy!

- At Corinth and rejoins with Silas and Timothy!

- In 53 AD, Paul returns to Antioch after stopping at Ephesus, Caesarea and Jerusalem!

Third Missionary Journey

- Travels through Galatia and Phrygia strengthening the disciples!

- Passes through the upper regions on his way to Ephesus!

- Ministry in Ephesus!

- In 56 AD, Paul Goes to Macedonia!

- He travels to Greece!

- He goes back to Macedonia!

- At Troas!

- Assos. Mitylene. Chios. Samos. Togyllium!

- Paul exhorts the Ephesian Elders at Miletus!

- Cos. Rhodes. Patara. Phoenicia.

- At Tyre!

- At Ptolemais!

- At Caesarea!

- In 57 AD, at Jerusalem!

- Paul gets arrested in the temple and causes a mob!

- Addresses the mob!

- Paul’s citizenship saves him from scourging!

- Before the Sanhedrin!

- Jesus tells Paul that he will bear witness of him in Rome!

- The plot against Paul’s life!

- Sent safely to Felix the governor!

- Paul before Felix!

- Paul before Festus!

- Paul’s appeal is honored - turning point towards Rome!

- Paul before Agrippa!

- Paul departs for Rome and sails to Myra!

- They sail to Fair Havens on Crete!

- In spite of Paul’s warning, they set sail again!

- In the midst of a terrible storm they get shipwrecked on the island of Malta!

- At Malta!

- Sails to Syracuse!

- Sails to Rhegium then Puteoli!

First Roman imprisonment

- In 60 AD, arrives in Rome!

- Meets with the Jews!

- Preaches the gospel without hindrance for two whole years in his rented house!

- In 62 AD, he was released from Roman imprisonment!

- In 63 AD, further missionary work!

Second Roman imprisonment

- In 66 AD, second imprisonment and martyrdom under Nero!

- In 68 AD, Nero commits suicide!

- On the contrary, Paul’s message is SO SIMPLE!

- In Romans chapter one, we are told about Jesus as the anointed one, a called one and a sent one!

- His coming was foretold by the Prophets!

- He was made known to be the Son of God!

- God raised him from the dead!

- Thanks to Jesus, God’s message was transmitted to all the nations!

- Paul speaks about the deep relationship between God and His Son!

- Paul is concerned about all the disciples!

- God’s message is for everyone without exception!

- Those who think they are wise are foolish!

- God must be worshiped through the spirit but mankind worships statutes!

- If mankind behaves spiritually in a bad way, it also does the same physically!

- Thus mankind is dirty spiritually and physically!

- And they turn God’s truth into a lie!

- The price to pay for mankind: diseases and perversion!

- Depravity, and fornication, and bitterness, and evil, and fraud, and envy, and murder, and contention, and deceit, and evil thoughts and complainers, and accusers, and hateful towards God, revilers, proud, boastful; they invent evil, they lack reason; who are not obedient unto their fathers {i.e. their parents}, and for whom a covenant is nothing, and neither love, and neither peace, and neither is mercy in them.

- Mankind has perverted everything from the beginning and has kept doing it all the time!

- Mankind has followed the same path as the Hebrews and the Jews!

- Just one word: PERVERSION!

- We must KEEP AWAY FROM IT!

- Or better said, we must WASH OURSELVES!

- In 1 Corinthians chapter one, we are told about the same with some specifications:

- We have been called unto the partnership of God’s Son!

- Partnership between God and His Son, partnership between Jesus and men!

- Everyone must do his part!

- As a consequence ONE WORD OR ONE TEACHING FOR EVERYONE!

- HOW SHOULD IT BE DIFFERENT IF THE MESSAGE IS SIMPLE?

- BUT THERE ARE MANY DIVISIONS!

- “The wisdom of the wise will be destroyed, and the mind of the intelligent will be taken away.”

- Jesus the Messiah is The Power of God, and The Wisdom of God!

- God chose the foolishness of the world, so that it is a shame unto the wise, and chose the weakness of the world!

- God chose those who are nothing to bring unto nothing those who think they are something!

- Jesus has become for us Wisdom from God, and Righteousness, and Holiness, and Redemption!

- In 2 Corinthians chapter one, we are told about the same with some specifications:

- PERSEVERANCE!

- ENDURANCE!

- Paul thanks the Corinthians for their prayers!

- SIMPLICITY!

- PURITY!

- OUR YES MUST BE YES AND OUR NO NO SUCH AS GOD’S PROMISES ARE YES!

- IN A WORD, Paul says that CHRISTIANS MUST BE DIFFERENT!

- If we are similar to normal people, there is a problem!

Romans chapter 2:

- NO EXCUSE!

- Of course, if we look at the other side, we may find excuses!

- But it is a fake!

- Just as corruption is a fake!

- It doesn’t matter if it is the norm!

- The Hebrews and the Jews found excuses!

- It didn’t save them!

- Mankind has always tried to find excuses!

- It has never saved it!

- And it is not going to change!

- But men keep dreaming!

- Poor fools!

- Instead, read the Bible if you want to live something different!

- There exists the judgment of God!

- It is so far away from man’s judgment!

- Do you see the difference?

- The Hebrews and the Jews didn’t pay attention!

- They paid the price!

- it has always been so with mankind!

- What us?

- Do we pay attention to Yah.weh’s criteria?

- it’s up to us!

- If we don’t care, he won’t care!

- SO SIMPLE BUT APPARENTLY SO COMPLICATED FOR MEN!

- DO THEY BEHAVE AS CHILDREN?

- IT WON’T SAVE THEM!

- NO DREAM, JUST REALITY!

- Thus there is God’s judgment!

- But above all, no one will escape!

- No exception!

- Yah.weh is given us the OPPORTUNITY UNTO REPENTANCE!

- DO YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS?

- ACTIVITY!

- IF WE ARE INACTIVE WE CAN FORGET IT!

- Paul speaks about the hardness of our heart!

- Then he adds about God, He who repays unto everyone according to their works!

- Thus the hardness of our hearts is connected with our works, our actions!

- We are responsible for them, not the others, each one of us!

- Those who by the patient endurance of good works are seeking glory and honor and incorruptibility: is it necessary to add anything?

- For, it isn't the hearers of The Law who are upright before God, but rather, the doers of The Law}, who are the righteous ones: NOT THE HEARERS BUT THE DOERS!

- and they display the performance of The Law, when it is written on their hearts, and their consciences are testifying concerning them, while their thoughts are rebuking or defending their spirits, unto one another,

- YES, WRITTEN ON OUR HEARTS!

- YES, OUR CONSCIENCES ARE TESTIFYING CONCERNING US!

- WHILE OUR THOUGHTS ARE REBUKING OR DEFENDING OUR SPIRITS, UNTO ONE ANOTHER!

- FOR YAH.WEH, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS INSIDE!

- FOR MEN, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS AT THE SURFACE!

- REALLY DIFFICULT TO MEET TOGETHER!

- WE MUST BE STRONG-MINDED TO REACH IT!

Back