Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Love Symptoms

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

God's_gift

Singing in the shower, that's what i usually do. No, I am not in love to someone, I have a welcoming calm in terms of love life right now you know. I guess I’m just inspired today more than ever:biggrin, but this new boarder in the house where I’m staying at, she was joking at me and say “hey I think you're in love". And she goes on telling about the love symptoms and such.

Love symptoms, are they for real? (You can share some of your cheesy and butterfly in the stomach thingy experience. That would be fun.:biggrin )

Cleanliness...:biggrin:lol

I laughed until I shed tears.

I was moving towards a friend's place and suddenly noticed him seriously and steadfastly tidying up his room, dusting and sweeping with happiness.

I simply walked away. But when next I entered his room I noticed a young lady inside the room. I chuckled at what I saw and simply walked away (after she greeted).

I noticed his countenance. My friend was completely happy. No wonder why - an Eve was around.

This guy's room now looks like a paradise....the glory of a woman

Falling in love...

Lack of sleep (thinking about that person all night)
Showering, brushing teeth, use of perfumes
Butterflies in stomach
Use of proper language
Ditching the sweat pants
Not getting the "heavy stuff yourself foods" when dining out together
Those embarrasing body functions will be held in until it hurts
Cleaning your house if that person is coming over

Ovetime all this will fade when you settle down with that person and as the months and years go by

You will be snoring next to them
Showering when it fits in your busy life, deodorant will cover up the B.O. you may even share a toothbrush when the dog or kids done run off with yours
Butterflies may still be there, but it could also be gas, or that burrito you ate on the go
Your grammar gets worse, cuss words will weasel in there by accident at times
You will start dressing for comfort and just let your gut hang out
And you will just eat whatever and everything
The burps will come out from one end and you know what from the other
And oh, I will clean the house tomorrow

Isnt love GRAND???

(coming from someone who was once married... :) personal experience)

Falling in love...

Lack of sleep (thinking about that person all night)
Showering, brushing teeth, use of perfumes
Butterflies in stomach
Use of proper language
Ditching the sweat pants
Not getting the "heavy stuff yourself foods" when dining out together
Those embarrasing body functions will be held in until it hurts
Cleaning your house if that person is coming over

Ovetime all this will fade when you settle down with that person and as the months and years go by

You will be snoring next to them
Showering when it fits in your busy life, deodorant will cover up the B.O. you may even share a toothbrush when the dog or kids done run off with yours
Butterflies may still be there, but it could also be gas, or that burrito you ate on the go
Your grammar gets worse, cuss words will weasel in there by accident at times
You will start dressing for comfort and just let your gut hang out
And you will just eat whatever and everything
The burps will come out from one end and you know what from the other
And oh, I will clean the house tomorrow

Isnt love GRAND???

(coming from someone who was once married... :) personal experience)

:biglol :biggrin

Yes there are love symptoms, and they don't have to be just for the significant other. Like there is just something about seeing your son that makes you want to get another smile. :)

I would consider thinking about someone ALL the time, more of a symptom of lust, rather than love.

When I first started dating my fiance, he was all I could think about, day, night. Always wondering what he was doing. Now? I don't think about it so much, haha. We spend most of our time together, but when we're not, an occasional text or a phone call at night is all we really need.

Most symptoms of lust/liking someone are confused with loving someone.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back