Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mark of the beast?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So did his mentor quoted below . ' do you know who started the Calvary Chapel ?
And gullible believers will still buy this trash :screwloose

so? should i also return the favor on your boy calvin?

would you want to be put to death for disagreeing with him? and he did just that.

one can dig dirt on any theologican you want

end times knowledge is that required to make it too heaven?

yes nice of you to address my comment.

in a futurist churches i was advice to vote for things that christians ought to support

theres a reason amendment 2 passed in my state thus defining marriage.

my pastor hates obama's policies and has stressed the importance of christians not to run from the public forum

odd for a futurist.

so its your view of the end times and all others are damned, nice.

agian your bias agianst the futurist is based on what you went through. i am not saying we get it right but i'm sure if wanted and knew of your pastor i could find dirt.

is that what you are here for?? you come here and mainly post in the end times about the contra-futurist position with such vitriol.
i dont care if you disagree but at least try not to lump all of like you were.

yes pastors make mistakes. tons of them. we all do , i have(not a pastor)
and you do it here, vic c brought yours out. so should i do the honors and call all christians gullilble for believing you?

i see this is on deaf ears. i wont bother to discuss this furhter with you as i see you arent interested in learning and avoided what i posted on what my futurist pastor said and what he taught and wants to do.

but rather attacked the calvery chapel movement, who btw while not perfect does teach and preach that the bible studies should be done daily and that a pastor ought to read the bible and preach it from verse by verse and not cherry pic doctrine and teach from verses that support that doctrine.

Encountered editing problems so my responces are colored

H

so? should i also return the favor on your boy calvin?[[ /quote] Sure quote Calvin on eschatology all you want, after all I quoted Smith on eschatology. See the difference ?
would you want to be put to death for disagreeing with him? and he did just that.

one can dig dirt on any theologican you want

end times knowledge is that required to make it too heaven?

yes nice of you to address my comment.

in a futurist churches i was advice to vote for things that christians ought to support

theres a reason amendment 2 passed in my state thus defining marriage.

my pastor hates obama's policies and has stressed the importance of christians not to run from the public forum

odd for a futurist.

Ok MODERATOR put up or shut up ; Produce from my posts here or anywhere on the net evidence is support of your drivel
agian your bias agianst the futurist is based on what you went through. i am not saying we get it right but i'm sure if wanted and knew of your pastor i could find dirt.

is that what you are here for?? you come here and mainly post in the end times about the contra-futurist position with such vitriol.
Duh
i dont care if you disagree but at least try not to lump all of like you were.

yes pastors make mistakes. tons of them. we all do , i have(not a pastor)
and you do it here, vic c brought yours out. so should i do the honors and call all christians gullilble for believing you?
Be my guest, I'll respond to support my postions from scripture and often directly quoting Jesus Christ right in your face
:yes
i see this is on deaf ears. i wont bother to discuss this furhter with you as i see you arent interested in learning and avoided what i posted on what my futurist pastor said and what he taught and wants to do.
Promise? You have a tendancy to turn every thread into your personal complaint department
but rather attacked the calvery chapel movement ,
Nice try Bubbba what I attacked was and is directly related to the fucus of the forum Eschatology, my attack contained quotes from CC founders related to Eschatology. YOU have dishonestly attempted to make my 'attack' something else , a standard tactic from a weak position tsk tsk
who btw while not perfect does teach and preach that the bible studies should be done daily and that a pastor ought to read the bible and preach it from verse by verse and not cherry pic doctrine and teach from verses that support that doctrine.
Listen Jason , you brought up CC You brought up that your pastor says the rapture (sic) wil be soon . You brought up your connection with CC. I posted quotes from the CC founder in which he foolishly and blatently published his version of 'soon' from 30 years ago. Your only response is off topic whimpering and personal attacks.

Now put up or shut up;

Ok MODERATOR put up or shut up ; Produce from my posts here or anywhere on the net evidence is support of your drivel

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back