Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Millennial Teaching

It doesn't ?
In your doctrine of which at one time I held its taught that the gentiles and Jews will earn their salvation
No one can ever "earn" salvation, it's always God's gift. It wouldn't be a gift if it could be earned, same as Christ saying, "behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be" (Rev 22:12). It's my understanding that the "reward" will be a level of appointed authority; this answers to Christ often using a parable concerning authority.
It's also taught that those that are in the millennium Will not need to follow the mosiac law to know christ and yet oddly say that peshac and the rosh hoshanna ,day of atonement are a memorial
The Law was "taken away" (Heb 10:9) at Christ's death when He said, "It is finished." Finished, meaning "fulfilled," which was when the law was to "pass away" (Mat 5:18); when the law was fulfilled.

When christ speaks of his kingdom it has no end ,at the end of a thousand years implies an end .it's over .
Yes, the Millennial will cease after 1000 years, then eternity will continue.

No one can ever "earn" salvation, it's always God's gift. It wouldn't be a gift if it could be earned, same as Christ saying, "behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be" (Rev 22:12). It's my understanding that the "reward" will be a level of appointed authority; this answers to Christ often using a parable concerning authority.

The Law was "taken away" (Heb 10:9) at Christ's death when He said, "It is finished." Finished, meaning "fulfilled," which was when the law was to "pass away" (Mat 5:18); when the law was fulfilled.

Yes, the Millennial will cease after 1000 years, then eternity will continue.
Then you have a problem ,since Christ didn't mention a second chance at His common.
Then the saved at His return aren't redeemed as they still have that sin nature .they can sin .

Paul nor christ speaks of well only a partial redemption and also the law of Moses is the way of atonement or is it not .?

If not then all you have a third church .

Sacrifices of lambs and goats are symbolic of the cross .not needful when the Lord is here.

Even the Jews teach that there will be a day animal offerings won't be needed and that is when the moshiac comes

Rashi ,rambam taught that and many chassidic Jews teach that .only ben David does it irc...

What question? You said Christians are insterested in truth, why would I search truth among falsehood, like searching the living among the dead? I call these positions heresies for what they are, the biggest red flag of any heresy is spiritualizing the text into something else.
You don't even understand the positions.

Why don't you go study premillennialism?
Because I'm not the one falsely calling other positions I don't understand, heresies.

Those are not assumptions, those are biblical facts, Rev. 19:11, 20:4. Saints are reigning with Christ on earth, not in heaven.
But you are making certain assumptions.

Legitimate positions are built upon OT biblical and cultural references with exegetical approach. What you call "educate" is more like indoctrinate or propagandize.
And yet, you don't even want to study the other positions to see how they exegetically arrive at their conclusions.

One of the seven Moedim of Yahweh (Divine Appointments or Feasts) is called the Yom Teruah. It is also referred to as Rosh Hashanah or the Feast of Trumpets. Of the seven moedim, this one is the only one that doesn’t have an exact starting time. This moed begins only when two witnesses see the edge of the moon and report their sighting to the Sanhedrin. This requirement introduces slight variable time to it’s inception. The Jews celebrate what is supposed to be the first day of the seventh month, Tishri, (Leviticus 23:23-25) over a two-day period because it is “the day no one knows the day or hour.” For this very reason, Yom Teruah was, and still is, referred to as “the moed that no one knows the day or hour of!

Finally, something. Note the conclusion:

'While the case for “You do not know the day or the hour” being an actual Jewish idiom is not categorically proven,'

You shouldn't try and build a case on something that isn't known for certain, that is, it is opinion.

Then the Lord himself must've made an "uneducated assumption" since it contradicts the golden calf of your precious teaching that we're "already living in the kingdom."
Once again, I haven't even given my position. I'm simply pointing out the significant error of you calling legitimate biblical positions held by Christians as being heresies, all the while not even wanting to study and try and understand those very positions. That is the height of hubris. It has made you blind to your own assumptions. But, hey, you're right and everyone else is wrong, even those who are significantly more more intelligent and studied than you on all these positions.

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.” (Jn. 18:36)
How is this relevant?

Back