Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Missing Child

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

handy

Hi everyone, handy here after a long absence....

I wanted to drop in and beg prayers and help from all my brothers and sister here.

Most of you know my kids are adopted. We have a close relationship with the family that adopted my daughter's biobrother, James. James has a sister Scheri and we love her as we do our own.

Scheri has been missing for 15 days now. She was seeing a guy that was very bad news and her parents, as good parents will, told her, on the night of November 5th that they would no longer allow her to see him.

That was the last anyone has seen or heard of her.

We honestly don't know if Scheri went or is remaining with him voluntarily. He is a convicted felon who once held a party hostage with a gun and sword, beating one of his female hostages and even shot at one of the men there (fortunately, the gun misfired and the man was unhurt.) So, he is very bad news, indeed. Since he is 23 and she is only 17, he will be put away for a very long time on multiple charges, if they are found.

Please pray for Scheri's safety and return, as well as for the comfort and encouragement of her parents and family.

Please feel free to copy these images and share them any way that works... via social media as well as hard copies and posting in truck stops, convenience stores etc...

View attachment 3772 View attachment 3774

Here she comes finally. Welcome our distinguished Dora. We all missed you. A thousand times a day we have said: where is she.

Dear God, please restore unto our Dora her missing peace...and let this kid come home. Amen? Amen!

Lord, bring justice to ,the convict and also healing for the family. save the souls involved whether the assailant or the families of both victims and assailant, in your name amen

Prayer, yes. But also:
If you live in a Western State then a printer will help too.
Here is the link to the FB Page:

Click ---> FIND SCHERI

Dora Miller
I do ask all my friends... when you are in church today, please offer up a prayer for Scheri and her safe return.

Find Scheri
Well, we come to another Sunday - another opportunity for many of us to voice a prayer request about Scheri to our individual churches. THANKS in advance for doing this again! We know that God hears us and that He cares about Scheri.

Handy, I will keep this situation in prayer and I will also pass along to prayer chain. I'm going to my best to take what I can and place it on my FB page. This was posted Wednesday it appears and today is Sunday, has there been any additional information to this date?

Back