Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Muslims blame USA for terrorist attacks

mdo757 said:
Muslims have already forgotten that Islamist terrorist want to cause Pakistan's government to collapse. That is because Pakistan has a nuclear capability. The Muslims have have forgotten that they are apostates to the terrorist. Like I said before, they are beyond reason. :screwloose

The term "Islamist terrorist" is nothing but a politically correct thing to say so that some people don't get their feelings hurt. The "terrorist" to me are practicing true Islam. Their bent on sharia law and that does not have any room for Christians or Jews.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
again and again...

Sharia law can only be imposed on Muslims in Muslim lands.

In a land that is ruled and dominated by Christians or Jews or Zorastrians or new agers can not be forced to abide by Sharia law.

In a land dominated by Muslims, christians and jews are free to practice their religion. This is evident throughout history with the existance of the Coptic Christians in egypt, with Greek orthodox church in Turkey, with safardic Jews in North Africa, with Etheopian jews and christians in Kenya, Etheopia, and Somalia.

The reason why many of these churches still exist is directly because the Muslims aloud christians to freely practice unimpeded, while in christian dominated areas, these churches were considered hereticle and wiped out by the catholics.

The majority of Shari law applies only to Muslims, if a christian commits adultery, he is handed over to christians to impose whatever punishment they feel is necessary. There are some rules christians have to abide by, one of which is paying the jizya tax, a tax imposed on non-beleivers to pay for protection by the army from foreign invaders, and also to pay for upkeep on churches and synagogues (as was done under the ottomans).

If adhereance to sharia law is terrorist behavoir, then every Muslim will be considered a terrorist, because every Muslim is obliged to follow sharia law. If this is the route you want to take, your going have to outlaw Islam as a whole and go against your own principals.

The crusades beat back Islam from infecting Europe. That was the point of it. Look where they stopped Islam. Islam is bent on ultimately imposing sharia law throughout the world. That's a big part of the terrorism we are seeing today. Islam needs the Christian and Jewish dominated countries to feel at eases while it works on furthering its cause.

so, ma, those coptics that are in egypt are being persecuted? and what of those in iran? btw i know an coptic egyptian, he says otherwise.

Muslims using the word tolerant is a joke and we all know it. True Muslims are not going to allow Christianity to flourish. They will attempt to stop it at all cost. Islam teaches this. Christianity has only defended itself against Islam.

As a Christian I'm not really worried about it, but as an American I'm a little more concerned. Less for myself than for the millions of lost people living in this country who are oblivious to what is actually taking place thinking that if we all just be nice, have a coke and a talk, it will all work out fine. Those are the people who scare me the most.

uh, i asked the muslims in country, not an american one. big difference.
we were told not to tell them about christ, why they would attack us. and cause jihad.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

odd if they were so tolerant. we heard that some muslims did convert and were beaten up for it. and disowned by family.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
And it wasnt the crusades that beat back Islam, Islam was not on the move easterly at the time of the 1st 2nd or 3rd crusade.

The battle of Turs was the farthest into Europe the Muslims got, and one reason for their defeat was because the citizens of spain and france did not accept Islam, and were too much to handle for the maghribi khalifat of Andulusia.

That's my point.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
The goal for Muslims now is to first establish a Khalfat - In Muslim lands, no Muslim army will conqure any land if there is no central leadership. This is not the goal of Al Qaeda, they have never talked of the establishment of a khalifat, they may want to, but right now they have other goals.

The re-establishment of a Khalifa is inevitable, and the more the west pushes on Muslims, and if this War on terror escalates into a War on Islam, it will actually codify Muslims and give every group a noble cause to fight for. The Bush Admin and Tony Blaire admin both openly stated that this whole war on terror is actually a war to prevent any khalifat from returning. If a khalifat existed today, you would actually see a decrease on terrorism, because the Khalifa has final word on acts of Jihad, and a rightly guided Khalifa will forbid random suicide bombings, or other futile exercises in war. Right now, there is no central body that your average joe-muslim can look at for guidance.

I say this again and again, if you want to understand the current events regarding Islam and the west, you have to learn about Islamic law FROM MUSLIMS, and you have to look at history. stop clouding your minds with pre-conceived notions.

Yeah ...and only Muslims know it...humm come-on brother. You guys pull that trash all the time. There may be a lot of westerners baffled on 9/11; Oblivious to events prior, but don't sit there thinking few here know what's going on.

Ironically it may very well be the secular world that is the biggest threat to Islam. Christians realize that. Right now we've no need to pick up a sword. Just sitting back watching the show. Hopefully our efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan will help a strong foothold develop even more. If Islam is everything it should be then what's the problem?

We don't hold anything close to the same views on God or salvation so stop trying to claim we do or that Islam respects Jesus ....it's all a smoke and mirrors. Otherwise I'd suggest that you learn your history and start looking at it from the view of Christians rather than attempting to "cloud our minds" with your rhetoric of peace and the idea that we all belong to the "big three" religions.

no ma, shall i quote what you really feel about the executions of christians

in a nut shell, i neither for or against those as i am muslim. hmm makes me feel secure.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
the problem is, the west is obsesed with democracy, tollerance and freedom of religion, so Islam can not be stoped from spreading here, as long as the west continues to stand by its founding principals.
The Christian influence is large, and may impede Islamic expansion in America to a point, but you guys cant even get abortions outlawed.

Your absolutely right. But that's not going to be the fall of Christianity. It's an open forum in this country and right will win. We don't have to put crazy laws in place to still exist. Christianity faces way more intolerance from those who claim we are intolerant. It's never stopped Christianity and it never will.

You guys have to have laws against Christianity because you know that once it starts it's unstoppable. Truth is like that. Some of the biggest threats in Muslim countries are hairstyles, alcohol, fashion and discos ..... :lol Islam can't handle anything less than it's law. It falls apart with out it, and the only way it can impose it is by force. Free will in Islam is only a choice of life or death.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
jasoncran said:
uh, i asked the muslims in country, not an american one. big difference.
we were told not to tell them about christ, why they would attack us. and cause jihad.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

odd if they were so tolerant. we heard that some muslims did convert and were beaten up for it. and disowned by family.

BTW, you were an ivading force in a foreign land, did you really expect the occupants of that foreign land to be tollerant of you there?

And who caused Jihad? If I remeber correctly, the US got on planes and in tanks and attacked Afghanistan? I would say that is a clear cut case of causing Jihad.

OK, and just before that your crazy guys flew planes into our buildings .....we can go back and forth all day I suppose and sound like kids fighting.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
wearnt those guys saudis?

If I recall, Sudi Arabia has ZERO US forces there. In fact they pulled all US forces out of Audi AFTER 9/11

hmmm

I also recal the Taliban saying to Bush, "We will Try Bin Laden for his crimes in an Islamic court", but Bush said no and invaded anyways.

Then they invaded Iraq, a place where bin laden and his deviant ideology was not welcome, and essentially did not exist.

And the perpetrators of 9/11 are still free men.

It seems to me you get most of your info from that same media you bash and say is too Muslim friendly.

They where Muslim from an Islamic country. They did what they did in the name of Islam. They took their instructions from Islam. You can slice it anyway you want. As for Bush not accepting the Taliban's offer ....I know many like to paint Bush as a dumb cowboy, but he's not.

Let's look at the record. We invaded Afghanistan and bet the Taliban back. We used the situation to invade Iraq, beat the country down and establish a fledgling democracy. No need to kill Ben laden yet. If you do that then some may think this whole thing is over....can't do that. too much other business to handle first.
Right now we need Saudi, but such time as we don't we'd care little about what might could be done there. Iran is a whole other matter, but it's eating itself right now and we have international support. our interest are to stop any immediate threats first, then set in motion what needs to happen to weaken further threats. I'm not speaking as a Christian in saying this. That's our secular government at work, but they know what they are doing in that regard. So far I've not seen Islamic countries bouncing back.... have you?

The country with the largest population of Muslims is Indonesia, and Malaysia is also quite large. This stereotype of Muslims being Arabs has to stop. We cannot just group all Muslims together - not when they make up one sixth of the world's population. Just like you cannot do this to Christians.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
No I havent, I guess your violence is bigger than our violence, congratulations.

This here might be the problem.

It seems that Christians, can sometimes, step out of their christianity for a moment and do things which their christian selves would condem.

Muslims on the other hand are alway speaking as Muslims, and everything we do is a reflection on our understanding of Islam. We do not have the luxory of "not speaking as Muslim right now".

Danus, as a Muslim, I want you to kow, I have no Shari legal reason I could possibly do harm to you, and I do not wish to do harm to you, your family, or any other American in the US. If you were starving, I would gladly share a meal with you, If you were cold, I would gladly help you get warm. And I hope you would do the same for me and my family.

You missunderstand my statment when I say I'm giving you information not speaking as a Christian. Just giving you fcats without mixing what I "think of feel" about it, into those facts.

I'm not a Muslm hater in that I don't hate Muslim people. I'd serve anyone as Christ would have me, but I'm called to spread his message and stand up for his truth, so I can not sit by and not react to that which is not from Christ Jesuse who was God in the flesh, who left us with his clear word.

Back