Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Muslims blame USA for terrorist attacks

Muslims have already forgotten that Islamist terrorist want to cause Pakistan's government to collapse. That is because Pakistan has a nuclear capability. The Muslims have have forgotten that they are apostates to the terrorist. Like I said before, they are beyond reason. :screwloose

Mujahid Abdullah said:
mdo757 said:
Your people who practice tassawuf are blameing America.
And whenever a bombing happens in America - your people balme the Muslims first.

They are blaming America as gut reaction, the US is killing many Muslims there.

They may not blame America a week from now, they may blame whahbis.

Did you even read any of my post?
The US does not kill Muslims, they kill terrorist.

The idea of killing a religion is repugnant to Americans. On the other hand, these Islamic terrorists are enthusiastically killing Americans in the name of their religion. Furthermore, most other members of their religion are quietly accepting their actions, funding them, educating them, training them, and celebrating them. It appears to me that Islam is at war with America. If it weren't so tragic, it would be funny watching Americans squirm around the issue of trying to name the enemy and maintain political correctness at the same time. What a bunch of hooey!

Mujahid Abdullah said:
They may not blame America a week from now, they may blame whahbis.
Did you even read any of my post?

Do these kids look like terrorists? The US doesnt call it terroism when they do it, they call it colatteral damage.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/20 ... ng_021809/[/quote] The US does not look for innocent children to kill. When ever there is a war innocent people always get hurt. Like I have said, "Beyond reason."

suhaiil said:
-

Is USA synonymous with Christianity?

-
Actually no, America is not synonymous with Christianity. Although America appears to be a Christian nation, the law of the land is freedom of religion, which includes all religions.

If terrorist use your family for a shield and they get killed, do you blame the terrorist, or the Americans? If terrorist dressed in civilian cloths go to a home that gets blown up, are all of the people in that home terrorist, or civilians? No one knows for sure, maybe some were civilians, maybe not.

It's a war. Civillians are going to get killed. I sure hope that the US is not deliberately killing civillians. Even if it was in response to something like 9/11, that is still no justification IMO.

If this thread turns into Islam or Christian hate, it will be locked. It's already on thin ice as it is.

uh, as a SOLDIER who was involved in the war on terror, we dont target children deliberately.

btw the wonderful taliban killed all the children of a certain village in nagalam(near or that village), afghanistan! why so that the villagers wont go to us for medicine and turn them in.

ma, cops kill innocents by mistake, should we stop cops from enforcing the law?

I agree Jason. My point was that if civillians were being killed deliberately, or the army wasn't trying to avoid cvillian casulties, I see not justification for that.

the roe states that the enemy must be a threat(ie he is trying to shoot at you, and or making an ied, or other things that will cause death to the soldier)

a waving muslim, with an ak-47 at the waste isnt a threat.

when he lifts and takes aim then we can shoot.

-

I live 1 km away from the Shrine which was targeted.

It were not the Muslims who blamed USA for these attacks. Just few Pakistanis said that. (Please read the news report again).

However, 9-11 was an inside job - thanks to many American brothers who exposed the conspiracy.

-

suhaiil said:
-

It were not the Muslims who blamed USA for these attacks. Just few Pakistanis said that. (Please read the news report again).

However, 9-11 was an inside job - thanks to many American brothers who exposed the conspiracy.

-
Quote: "America is killing Muslims in Afghanistan and in our tribal areas, and militants are attacking Pakistan to express anger against the government for supporting America," explained Zahid Umar, 25, a frequent visitor to the Lahore shrine." I presume that those who go to the Lahore shrine are Muslims.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
mdo757 said:
suhaiil said:
-

-
Quote: "America is killing Muslims in Afghanistan and in our tribal areas, and militants are attacking Pakistan to express anger against the government for supporting America," explained Zahid Umar, 25, a frequent visitor to the Lahore shrine." I presume that those who go to the Lahore shrine are Muslims.

You are still arguing your point after a Muslim from Lahore, 1km away from the incident, just told you what was being said on the ground on location???

When does it stop with you??
I have questions, Like: Are most people in Pakistan Muslims? Why would Non-Muslims blame America?

-

Mujahid Abdullah

People on street are 100% blaming Wahabis / Dyobandis. Yesterday, some Sunni tried to attack a Dyobandi Mosque near Dataa Shrine. Pakistan is on the verge of sectarian violence.

----------------------------------------------

However, in my analysis, many things happening in Pakistan are linked to "War-on-Terror".

A militant group called Jindullah, created by MI-6 of UK on the behalf of USA, was responsible for attack on a Shia procession a few months back in Karachi. That group also targeted a mosque in Iran.

"Sunni Tehreek", a partially-militant religious group of Karachi is funded by US CIA. They may play a potential role if sectarian violence spreads here.

A wahabi militant group, called Sipah e- Sohaba, is also being blamed for Shrine attacks. Interestingly, this anti-US group was created by CIA in 1980's to spread sectarian violence against Shia Sect in Pakistan. USA feared that Pakistan and Iran might not become a religious alliance (under Gen Zia and Imam Khomeini).

-

-

Mujahid Abdullah

Do you think Deobandis were involved?

I personally dont, Dar ul Uloom deoband has issued a fatwa banning suicide bombings, and the deobnadis are pretty strict in their adhearance to the school.

You are right. Deobandis are not responsible. Street people are being misguided by religious leaders.

I suspect Sipah-e- Sohaba (wahabi element) is behind these attacks.

-

suhaiil said:
-

Mujahid Abdullah

People on street are 100% blaming Wahabis / Dyobandis. Yesterday, some Sunni tried to attack a Dyobandi Mosque near Dataa Shrine. Pakistan is on the verge of sectarian violence.

----------------------------------------------

However, in my analysis, many things happening in Pakistan are linked to "War-on-Terror".

A militant group called Jindullah, created by MI-6 of UK on the behalf of USA, was responsible for attack on a Shia procession a few months back in Karachi. That group also targeted a mosque in Iran.

"Sunni Tehreek", a partially-militant religious group of Karachi is funded by US CIA. They may play a potential role if sectarian violence spreads here.

A wahabi militant group, called Sipah e- Sohaba, is also being blamed for Shrine attacks. Interestingly, this anti-US group was created by CIA in 1980's to spread sectarian violence against Shia Sect in Pakistan. USA feared that Pakistan and Iran might not become a religious alliance (under Gen Zia and Imam Khomeini).

-
It is not likely that the CIA would want to destabilize Pakistan, because America would not benefit from that.

Back