Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] My dad’s health

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It’s cancer. Kidney cancer. Thing is if the doctor 👨‍⚕️ hadn’t ordered a scan because of a back injury they wouldn’t have caught the kidney cancer in time.

It’s not early stage but it is contained which seems to be the real key 🔑 to long term survival. Right now the plan is to remove the kidney and do some chemotherapy to prevent cancer from popping up anywhere else.

Ugh 😑 reality bites doesn’t it? They both seem to be handling it well which is reassuring. God is Good 😊 I am thankful 🥹 that my dad had the scan for his back injury!

Please 🙏 keep the prayers coming…

It’s cancer. Kidney cancer. Thing is if the doctor 👨‍⚕️ hadn’t ordered a scan because of a back injury they wouldn’t have caught the kidney cancer in time.

It’s not early stage but it is contained which seems to be the real key 🔑 to long term survival. Right now the plan is to remove the kidney and do some chemotherapy to prevent cancer from popping up anywhere else.

Ugh 😑 reality bites doesn’t it? They both seem to be handling it well which is reassuring. God is Good 😊 I am thankful 🥹 that my dad had the scan for his back injury!

Please 🙏 keep the prayers coming…
OMG, at least they caught it. I will be praying. Wishing you and your family all the best, strength and courage through this difficult time. May the Lord be with you and your family. In Jesus name, Amen.

Dad and mama are getting their downstairs bedroom ready and jazzing up the front porch. Ugh 😑 I mean…

His prognosis is good 😊 he’s receiving good medical 🏥 care. I’m thankful 🙏 that the primary doctor 👨‍⚕️ ordered scans etc. and caught the cancer now vs later…

But no one wants cancer and no one wants cancer for their family members either.

He worked hard his whole adult life. Dealt with my drama 🎭 and came to forgive me and worked hard and contributed to his community and…

Cancer, not all that long after full retirement. Ugh 😑

Mama thinks it might be from chemical exposure. He had not so fabulous jobs as a teenager and at times during undergrad that involved exposure to toxic chemicals. And now…
Cancer.

So I’m focusing more i. God’s love and mercy…my parents…the rather remarkable advances in treatment…

And praying 🙏

Lord please give CE father healing and restoration. Please let him get the best treatment possible and beat the statistics and be free from this terrible disease. Let him have support of his family and friends during this difficult time and may he have many, many years to live happily and look forward to. In Jesus name, Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back