Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

My nephew can make fire come down from heaven

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Simply by saying the word fire just like the two witnesses can.

Does that make him good if he can kill people like these two Christians in Revelation can?

Simply by saying the word fire just like the two witnesses can.

Does that make him good if he can kill people like these two Christians in Revelation can?

Can you video your nephew calling down fire from heaven and post it here.

We know the two witnesses are empowered by God to do the things they do, because scripture tells us.

JLB

We know the two witnesses are empowered by God to do the things they do, because scripture tells us.

JLB
I don't have a video of him doing it.
He's in the united States military and fought in Iraq.
They are very good at it. When he says the word fire, fire come down from heaven to destroy his enemies. It's amazing the pin point accuracy they have these days. It's like they are using GPS coordinates or something.

I expect the armed forces of the north, which occupy Jerusalem with the two Christians has the exact same procudures and technology

JLB
I found a video that shows how it worked in Iraq though. I can't tell if he's there in the video or not.Butlike I said, when he says the word fire, fire is going to rain down on his enemies and destroy them.

So since my nephew is Christian and can kill and torment people like the two Christians in Revelation, does that mean he's good?

The armed forces my nephew serves with can call fire down from heaven. It can strike the earth with plagues as often as it will. It can even cause it not to rain just like the two Christians who accompany the armed forces of the north in Jerusalem.

Does that mean my nephew is good?

If my nephew were to kill and torment many people like the two Christians in revelation, does that mean hes good?
He can do everything those other Christians can do.

I don't have a video of him doing it.
He's in the united States military and fought in Iraq.
They are very good at it. When he says the word fire, fire come down from heaven to destroy his enemies. It's amazing the pin point accuracy they have these days. It's like they are using GPS coordinates or something.

I expect the armed forces of the north, which occupy Jerusalem with the two Christians has the exact same procudures and technology

Ok

If my christian nephew kills thousands of his enemies in Jesus name, does that mean hes good?

If Jesus empowers a person to call down fire (not guns) upon those trying to destroy them, then their actions are righteous.

If Jesus empowers a person to call down fire (not guns) upon those trying to destroy them, then their actions are righteous.
Pilate was empowered from above to murder Christ.

Pilate was also in the armed forces and gave commands to kill and torment people just like the two Christians. He was empowered from above.
By your own words, Pilate actions were righteous. Not just the murder of Christ, but of everyone he killed.

And we must keep in mind. Jesus said he would have servants who do the exact opposite of what he commanded and I've already showed those verses.

Also you should keep in mind. The word fire which comes out of the mouths of these two Christians is also a military command for the armed forces stationed in Jerusalem those 42 months.
It's possible my nephew will be stationed in Jerusalem at that time giving the command to fire. After all, he is a Christian.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back