Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

My nephew can make fire come down from heaven

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Was your nephew defending the faith of Jesus Christ?
Or was he attacking folks for their oil?

Did God tell him to kill people?
Or did generals and colonels tell him?
Scripture really doesn't say who told the Christians in Jerusalem to kill people. I know several people on this board believe those Christians kill for God or Jesus but I can't find where Jesus told Christians to kill anyone in the bible.

Simply by saying the word fire just like the two witnesses can.

Does that make him good if he can kill people like these two Christians in Revelation can?

I need to point out that the title of your OP indicates he is calling fire down from heaven, as if he was like Elijah calling fire down from heaven upon his enemies. BUT, that is not what the two witnesses do. Rev 11:5 does NOT say they call fire down from heaven, it say that fire proceeds out of their MOUTH. Like a dragon in our mythology. In this case, the fire represents judgement.

Matthew 7:1-2
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Revelation 11:5
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Luke 19:22
And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

I need to point out that the title of your OP indicates he is calling fire down from heaven, as if he was like Elijah calling fire down from heaven upon his enemies. BUT, that is not what the two witnesses do. Rev 11:5 does NOT say they call fire down from heaven, it say that fire proceeds out of their MOUTH. Like a dragon in our mythology. In this case, the fire represents judgement.

Matthew 7:1-2
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Revelation 11:5
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Luke 19:22
And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
Yes, my nephew oy needs to say the word fire to destroy his enemies. Just like the two witnesses do. Fire proceeds from thier mouths. Fire proceeds from my nephews mouth and it does the same thing.

Yes, my nephew oy needs to say the word fire to destroy his enemies. Just like the two witnesses do. Fire proceeds from thier mouths. Fire proceeds from my nephews mouth and it does the same thing.

You didn't answer me. Have. You. seen. Him. Do. It?

At first you said he calls down fire from Heaven, now you say it is from his mouth...Which is it? Have you seen him do this feat.

You didn't answer me. Have. You. seen. Him. Do. It?

At first you said he calls down fire from Heaven, now you say it is from his mouth...Which is it? Have you seen him do this feat.
No Edward. I did not go to the war. I'm also not in the military.
It works like this. Fire proceeds out of my nephews mouth. Then this happens. Then fire come down out of heaven to destroy his enemies. The same thing is taking place in Ukraine now.

No Edward. I did not go to the war. I'm also not in the military.
It works like this. Fire proceeds out of my nephews mouth. Then this happens. Then fire come down out of heaven to destroy his enemies. The same thing is taking place in Ukraine now.

Those are missles being fired. Or was that your nephew?

You know there's something familiar about you.

Those are missles being fired. Or was that your nephew?

You know there's something familiar about you.
It looks like fire to me.
Scripture shows these armed forces occupying Jerusalem for those 42 months.
What command do you suppose comes out of thier mouths?

Scripture calls them gentiles and says they tread Jerusalem under foot for those 42 months.

Last edited:
Scripture really doesn't say who told the Christians in Jerusalem to kill people. I know several people on this board believe those Christians kill for God or Jesus but I can't find where Jesus told Christians to kill anyone in the bible.
Christians?
Where is it written that the witnesses are Christians?

As the sinners will be destroyed anyway, why is it any big deal when they die?

So your nephew shoots missles out of his mouth?
Or do you mean he gives a "Fire" command and an air strike rains down fire from the heavens? That might be construed to be calling fire down.

Christians?

Gentiles who call Jesus "Lord" are refers to as Christians today.
Scripture shows they are gentiles and scripture says their Lord was crucified.

Like I've stated before though. They do the exact opposite of the commands Jesus gave in the gospel.

So your nephew shoots missles out of his mouth?
Or do you mean he gives a "Fire" command and an air strike rains down fire from the heavens? That might be construed to be calling fire down.
Exactly.
The same practice which is carried out by the armed forces occupying Jerusalem for those 42 months.

And there are 1290 days from the day the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up by the armed forces of the north.
Alittle over the amount of days the two Christian witnesses occupy Jerusalem.

Looks like the daily sacrifice is abolished 30 days prior to thier arrival and the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem on the day they ascend into heaven.

Now what would you want to bet that Israel's draft is abolished 30 days before these armed forces begin thier occupation?

He sure did.
Why then do you accuse the killers of being Christians?
Because, scripture says their Lord died in that city.

But as you know, not everyone who calls Jesus Lord will enter his kingdom.

In fact, these two witnesses are removed from Jesus's kingdom just prior to him receiving it. They are removed from the kingdom promised to Christ in this verse.

Just a couple verses later,
Christ inherits the kingdom promised to him soon after the two witnesses are removed from it.

They were removed before the seventh trump. The last trump. They were removed before the corruptible becomes incorruptible.

Christians?

It's in Revelation 11:3

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Yes, your nephew can speak the WORD fire from his mouth, but literal FIRE does not come forth from his mouth. Also, I would assume that your nephew is someone who follows someone else's order, or in the case of the US military, that order would have to come from the President as the Commander in Chief.

Is your nephew some renegade military grunt who needs to be reported to the proper authorities for launching military weapons against his enemies without the proper authorization?

As far as the two witnesses are concerned, if you can't even understand how your nephew follows orders; orders where a judgement has been made, then how should you ever understand the two witnesses?

Even Jesus said the following...

John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 8:16-18
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Just a little friendly advise. Your crusade against the two witnesses has become excessive and it appears to be consuming your thoughts. It doesn't appear that you are taken all things into consideration, but rather have become fixated on what you want to judge as being evil, making yourself a judge of the law, and a judge over God's judgement.

I will agree with one of your sentiments, and that as followers of Jesus, He did not tell us to call fire down from heaven as did Elijah. In fact he rebuked his disciples for suggesting such, saying know you not what spirit you are of? (Luke 9:54-55)

The two witnesses are given the authority, you should accept it at that, and let it go for now. Take a breather. Think about something else for a while. Think about the sign of Jonah. As your nephew was most likely following orders, consider the prophet Jonah.

Jonah, as a prophet and witness of God, was given an order by God to go to Nineveh and warn them of their coming judgement and give them a chance to repent. But, Jonah didn't want to go to Nineveh, he went and hid instead, hoping for the city to be burned with fire in judgement. When Jonah finally arrived in Nineveh and the people repented, God spared the city and the people. But Jonah didn't believe God, so he went and camped out upon a hill, waiting for Nineveh to be destroyed. You should go and read the last chapter of the book of Jonah and see what became of Jonah's end.

As Jesus said there shall be no sign given except the sign of Jonah the prophet, then consider for yourself how Jonah wanted for their judgement, but then didn't believe God when he had forgiven them.

Yes, your nephew can speak the WORD fire from his mouth, but literal FIRE does not come forth from his mouth. Also, I would assume that your nephew is someone who follows someone else's order, or in the case of the US military, that order would have to come from the President as the Commander in Chief.

Is your nephew some renegade military grunt who needs to be reported to the proper authorities for launching military weapons against his enemies without the proper authorization?

As far as the two witnesses are concerned, if you can't even understand how your nephew follows orders; orders where a judgement has been made, then how should you ever understand the two witnesses?

Even Jesus said the following...

John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 8:16-18
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Just a little friendly advise. Your crusade against the two witnesses has become excessive and it appears to be consuming your thoughts. It doesn't appear that you are taken all things into consideration, but rather have become fixated on what you want to judge as being evil, making yourself a judge of the law, and a judge over God's judgement.

I will agree with one of your sentiments, and that as followers of Jesus, He did not tell us to call fire down from heaven as did Elijah. In fact he rebuked his disciples for suggesting such, saying know you not what spirit you are of? (Luke 9:54-55)

The two witnesses are given the authority, you should accept it at that, and let it go for now. Take a breather. Think about something else for a while. Think about the sign of Jonah. As your nephew was most likely following orders, consider the prophet Jonah.

Jonah, as a prophet and witness of God, was given an order by God to go to Nineveh and warn them of their coming judgement and give them a chance to repent. But, Jonah didn't want to go to Nineveh, he went and hid instead, hoping for the city to be burned with fire in judgement. When Jonah finally arrived in Nineveh and the people repented, God spared the city and the people. But Jonah didn't believe God, so he went and camped out upon a hill, waiting for Nineveh to be destroyed. You should go and read the last chapter of the book of Jonah and see what became of Jonah's end.

As Jesus said there shall be no sign given except the sign of Jonah the prophet, then consider for yourself how Jonah wanted for their judgement, but then didn't believe God when he had forgiven them.
As I've stated earlier, Pilate was given authority from above to kill whomever he wanted including Christ.
Just because the second beast is given authority to kill whomever they want doesn't make them good. It just means they can kill anyone they want. They can smite the earth with plagues as often as they will. During the final 42 months in Jerusalem this beast has the authority to reign over all israel. Everyone in Israel and Jerusalem will be given the mark of the beast. The only people who will not get it are the saints who are persecuted during those 42 months. The 2 witnesses are not persecuted. They are the ones doing the persecuting. They have the authority to persecute as much as they will.

I don't have a video of him doing it.
He's in the united States military and fought in Iraq.
They are very good at it. When he says the word fire, fire come down from heaven to destroy his enemies. It's amazing the pin point accuracy they have these days. It's like they are using GPS coordinates or something.

I expect the armed forces of the north, which occupy Jerusalem with the two Christians has the exact same procudures and technology
Lord directing cas or call for fire isn't what the two witnesses do .

And you don't say fire .

But it's not like I haven't called for fire.
C4 to b7
call for fire over
Target three bmp 2
12345678 ,80 degrees
Over

Roger copy .

Shot over
Shot out
Splash over
Splash out

C4 to b7
Up 3 rt 6 over
Roger up 3 rt 6 over
Shot over ,shot out
Splash over ,splash out .

That is reapeatee until fire for effect as the rounds hit close enough to 50 mm.
There is line for the types of rounds but that isn't used .

And the response is mission over .

The target is destroyed or filed the area .

Lord directing cas or call for fire isn't what the two witnesses do .

And you don't say fire .

But it's not like I haven't called for fire.
C4 to b7
call for fire over
Target three bmp 2
12345678 ,80 degrees
Over

Roger copy .

Shot over
Shot out
Splash over
Splash out

C4 to b7
Up 3 rt 6 over
Roger up 3 rt 6 over
Shot over ,shot out
Splash over ,splash out .

That is reapeatee until fire for effect as the rounds hit close enough to 50 mm.
There is line for the types of rounds but that isn't used .

And the response is mission over .

The target is destroyed or filed the area .
I've been reading about the beast attacking the armed forces stationed in Jerusalem. It really enrages the king of the north. It takes place at the time of he end.

Time to bring out the nukes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back