Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

My nephew can make fire come down from heaven

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've been reading about the beast attacking the armed forces stationed in Jerusalem. It really enrages the king of the north. It takes place at the time of he end.

Time to bring out the nukes.
Two men .no armies with them .
No .only they die .that's why I don't buy that

Two men .no armies with them .
No .only they die .that's why I don't buy that
Who said not armies with them?
Pay attention to these two verses.

This isn't talking about two men treading Jerusalem under foot. The Gentiles are far more than just two men.

There are two men commanding these Gentiles.

Ukraine is now using US weapons. They can say what they want.
Which ones ?

We gave then 155 ,120 mm .80 mm 60 ,90 mm mortars they are calling in fire with what ? M109 ?
Cas missions with our aircraft?

I hear it's drones killing drones and dropping grenades into each other's fix holes .

Who said not armies with them?
Pay attention to these two verses.

This isn't talking about two men treading Jerusalem under foot. The Gentiles are far more than just two men.
L0l.
Move the goal posts when you said my nephew can call down fire .

Seriously a nuke artry mission .

Talk about going back .the 155 and m109 and navy had tactical nuke rounds .that was never in training but manuals and I never trained to do that outside of the mentiking that we had it and so did the Russians .

But calling for fire via radio is described by John how ?

Which ones ?

We gave then 155 ,120 mm .80 mm 60 ,90 mm mortars they are calling in fire with what ? M109 ?
Cas missions with our aircraft?

I hear it's drones killing drones and dropping grenades into each other's fix holes .
These seem to be doing the most damage to Russia.

L0l.
Move the goal posts when you said my nephew can call down fire .

Seriously a nuke artry mission .

Talk about going back .the 155 and m109 and navy had tactical nuke rounds .that was never in training but manuals and I never trained to do that outside of the mentiking that we had it and so did the Russians .

But calling for fire via radio is described by John how ?
Nukes are at the time of the end.
See what this says about Egypt?

According to Ezekiel, no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years. No one will even pass through it.

The norths armed forces don't destroy anything below egypt. Just mostly the middle east. From Iran to Egypt.

Nukes are at the time of the end.
See what this says about Egypt?

According to Ezekiel, no one will be able to live in Egypt for 40 years. No one will even pass through it.

Again they aren't calling in nukes and that is debatable as well a nuke from any cas would kill the team calling for it .

Tactical nuke rounds were interesting as they bounced on the ground till they hit the target and we'll the max range of 155 round Is 20 km that 12 miles.

So those can't be big rounds.

And we'll if nuke killed the witness exactly how at ground zero would anyone go see them as they were dead before any strike occured .

Again they aren't calling in nukes and that is debatable as well a nuke from any cas would kill the team calling for it .

Tactical nuke rounds were interesting as they bounced on the ground till they hit the target and we'll the max range of 155 round Is 20 km that 12 miles.

So those can't be big rounds.

And we'll if nuke killed the witness exactly how at ground zero would anyone go see them as they were dead before any strike occured .
There is no team calling it in. All of the norths armed forces stationed in Jerusalem is dead. They are all dead.
The only people there are muslims

These seem to be doing the most damage to Russia.

Those are updated versions of hmls a grid destroyer.

Nothing new . Arty yes but again not quite fire as that requires more then just two guys doing it .sorry John mentions only two guys calling fire from heaven .

A mlrs platoon has a crew .those who load it .man it ,these can be both arty and are considered air defense and can be controlled by a radar warning system .

For arty they have a platoon with those who direct the gun to aim and the crew on the gun move as ordered .

Again. That has to be close .

There is no team calling it in. All of the norths armed forces stationed in Jerusalem is dead. They are all dead.
Sorry then you point is totally negated as well they have to have one aiming or acquiring the target.

Cas and tactical nukes require that .it can be laser such as the guided arty rounds that bust tanks .

Those are updated versions of hmls a grid destroyer.

Nothing new . Arty yes but again not quite fire as that requires more then just two guys doing it .sorry John mentions only two guys calling fire from heaven .

A mlrs platoon has a crew .those who load it .man it ,these can be both arty and are considered air defense and can be controlled by a radar warning system .

For arty they have a platoon with those who direct the gun to aim and the crew on the gun move as ordered .

Again. That has to be close .
How many leaders can a military have in one city? Is there a limit of 10 or more could there be 2?
Gives us Russians numbers also.

Sorry then you point is totally negated as well they have to have one aiming or acquiring the target.

Cas and tactical nukes require that .it can be laser such as the guided arty rounds that bust tanks .
Who said anything about a tacktical nuke?
Egypt will be desolate for forty years.
Not 40 days.

Who said anything about a tacktical nuke?
Egypt will be desolate for forty years.
Not 40 days.
You did .
Your entire thread and is based upon that two men calm fire on their enemies .

I doubt that wat happens since the whole world fears them and watches and is happy they died and fear when they come to life and rise up

While our nukes are more powerful then hiroshima.thr only area that has any radioactive areas is ground zero and that isn't big but a few blocks.

The area that was blasted and level outside of ground zero has been rebuilt and was so quickly .

Any nuking that makes Egypt that bad would render the earth itself very bad .

Nuclear winter etc

While our nukes are more powerful then hiroshima.thr only area that has any radioactive areas is ground zero and that isn't big but a few blocks.

The area that was blasted and level outside of ground zero has been rebuilt and was so quickly .

Any nuking that makes Egypt that bad would render the earth itself very bad .

Nuclear winter etc
I've tryed to understand what kind of a nuke would cause that to egypt. The only thing I remember reading about had something to do with the height in which it is ignited.

I don't really think the king of the north cares what it will do to the world. He just wants to kill Alot of people.

Gentiles who call Jesus "Lord" are refers to as Christians today.
Scripture shows they are gentiles and scripture says their Lord was crucified.

Like I've stated before though. They do the exact opposite of the commands Jesus gave in the gospel.
I don't remember a scripture of the witnesses ever saying anything?
Scripture does say..."These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth." (Rev 11:4)
It seems they have been around a lot longer than Christianity.

It's in Revelation 11:3

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
It is written..."These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth." (Rev 11:4)
I feel they are much more than Christians.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back