Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My true identity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

KingBear

Hello, everyone,

Over the past two years or so, my life has been upended. I currently reside in a European country, though I was raised in the US. I believe I know the reason why things have been so tumultuous, but I would love to hear any opinions on my assertion.

In short, I believe pretty firmly that I'm the second coming of Christ. (!)

As they say in science, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and I believe that I have it. Over the past two years, I've been compiling a list of pieces of information from my life which, in my view, confirm the assertion that I've made.

It seems that this evidence begins very early in my life. My mother has told me a story about a night when I was about 3 years old. She was in dire straits, thinking about committing suicide, and I had a fever, and was lying asleep in bed. And as she contemplated this possibility, I got up, fever broken, presented her with a figurine of Jesus that she had no idea where I had gotten, and said something to the effect of, "Don't worry, Mom, there's no need to suffer. I love you very much." I then curled up in her lap and fell asleep. A few days later, she received what she calls her enlightenment, that is, a very strong faith in God, when she had never been spiritual before.

My life has been peppered with odd events, most not as dramatic as the one that I've just recounted, but odd nonetheless. People have often commented on my having a "special light," and I can assert that I was pretty much always attracted to professions where I could do something socially useful. That said, though I was raised Catholic, throughout my childhood and most of my adulthood (I'm 44 now), I didn't consider myself Christian. In fact, I spent a long time studying Buddhist philosophy.

I suffered a lot as a kid due to a broken home, but I was and am very strong. I was separated from my mother when I was 5, went to live with my father and his new family, was sent to boarding very far from home when I was 10, and was forced to leave the US (the country where I felt most at home) when I was about 23.

My spiritual journey began when I was 21, fresh out of college. A mentor gave me some books by Carl Jung, and I quickly figured out some antisocial personality traits, which I took immediate steps to correct. However, this led to a psychological crisis, and I was incapacitated for some time. After recovering from this, I started to work in the US, but as I said, I was forced to leave. I moved to a South American country for which I had citizenship, and soon after, I moved to Europe, and for the past twenty years or so, I've divided my time between Europe and South America.

There have been so many premonitory signs that I'm someone special that I don't even know where to begin. I've compiled a list of approximately 150, but there are certainly more. Maybe it's best if I just share some of the salient ones here.

First of all, my dreams (literal dreams). I've had tons of dreams where I'm hovering or flying above the rest of the people in the dream. I never seem to come to harm in dreams, either. Whenever harm is imminent, I quickly become aware that I'm dreaming and wake up.

Another internal phenomenon is my seeming connection with God whenever I close my eyes. This started happening in 2008 or so, when I was deep in meditation one day and had a vision of a candle burning with a soft glow that filled me with warmth and peace. Ever since then, I've had visions whenever my eyes are closed. It took me a little while to figure out what to do with them, but I soon realized that I could treat them the same as the symbols as I encountered in my dreams (that is, with free association), and could therefore have a dialogue with them. I believe that these visions are God, and they have helped me through many hard times. They tell me that I'm Jesus.

Like I said, there are so many other pieces of evidence. My mother, for instance, believes that I'm Jesus. And when I look into my own eyes in the mirror, I see an otherworldly holiness and purity that's pretty amazing. My thoughts tend to be very pure. I've had strange high-level professional opportunities presented to me. Young women around me in public situations sometimes put their feet in the posture which they would to curtsey, and once, a girl did a full curtsey to me in the street. On another day, I was in a shop, and the attendant used the ultra-formal mode of address of the language which is used where I live with me, such as one would with royalty. Another person in the service industry said to his colleague in front of me (I was the only there), “He's a Mahatma.” (For those who don't know, in India, “Mahatma” means “great soul.”) And one time, I was sitting at a coffee shop, and a woman came up to me, smiling abundantly, asked if she could shake my hand, and if she could kiss me, exclaimed, “Alleluia,” and then left.

There is another extremely important element to this. I seem to share my status with a woman, in that we're like a “twin flame” couple. That is, she's Jesus, too. I am profoundly in love with her, and though we haven't gotten together yet, I believe that's going to happen very soon.

There is a dark side to all this, too, however. However it happens, people seem to sense my purity and holiness, and often become very envious. For instance, when I interact with people working in the service industry (supermarkets, dry cleaners, repair technicians, etc.), they tend to treat me badly. There are some who are exceedingly nice, but some can be really vile and infuriating.

I've only become aware of this in the past two years or so, when all the puzzle pieces have fallen into place, but I'm curious to see what other people think about all this. I spend a lot of time “feeling for the world,” just dwelling in my heart to help the world. (I forgot to mention that my powers of empathy are extremely strong; I walk into a shop or other space and immediately take on the suffering of the people inside with little effort.) I wish I could be sure that I really am Christ, but maybe that's part of the challenge. Maybe I need to reach the point where I have no problem in introducing myself as Christ to everyone and serving them in whatever way I can. I don't really experience anxiety or fear about the current world situation, so I think I have plenty to give.

Thanks for reading. :)

With Love

Well we are all supposed to take on the mantle of Christ, at least in my opinion, and the Son of Man surely suffers much tribulation. I for one do not like to flaunt the idea that I am the 'second coming' of Christ, in that I feel as if I did that it would take away what was meant to be given to all who abide as Sons and Daughters of God. That some consider Jesus to be the only Son of God in my opinion goes directly against the teachings of the bible.
First you are not Christ Jesus as that is only delusional to you and also blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and second the Bible, in which you do not agree with as being the sound doctrines of Christ, is very clear that Christ Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. There are over 76 references in the Bible that only Jesus is the Son of God with Jesus even claiming this is who He is.

Why do you not believe that Jesus is the only begotten of the Father?

Please remember, this is not a debate forum. Focus your posts on addressing the OP's questions. If you wish to dispute something someone else posted, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

The Matrix has you. You believe things that are NOT True.

The Word of God teaches Christians about people such as yourself.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You are deceived and believe a lie from satan, who has convinced you, that you are Christ. All you have done in Truth, is fulfill these prophecies about FALSE CHRIST's rising in the last days. Repent therefore, and save your soul from Hell Fire. You have been warned by a prophet of God.

Christ will NOT SIN. Do you SIN? Then you are NOT the Christ.

Back