Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] my wife

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
lol.she thought the pig was a dog. I forget that one. she tried to get it to bark. she also loved the goats and thought the baby goat was a dog. so I did my goat imitation. she looked at me and laughed.

jasonc
Brother Jason, you are a good dad and husband. There seems to be many conflicting issues in this situation, but support your wife right or wrong, and you'll be surprised the reward of healing our Lord brings to your marriage. Do no rebuke her, and allow the Lord to give increase to your grace and love of her.

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. Jesus suffered the hurt of us that were the cause of Him going to the cross; give up yourself to her need and not your desire. It will cause separation and hurt even as Jesus said in Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Now why would we and Jesus do such sacrifice? Have we prayed for her we love to come to a closer walk in Christ?
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. YES! Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.

Dear Father, bless Jason with power to win this battle against reason, and submit to the need of the helpmeet you have given him just as Adam chose to be one with his bride even when it brought pain to him. Thank You Father and I ask this in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Blessings in Christ Jesus. :)

Those baby goats do resemble some breeds of dogs. But I have a feeling she's just at that age where everything is a 'dog'. One of my offspring called all other critters a cat .... it was a hilarious time when a friend of mine & I took our kids to Brookfield Zoo (Chicago area)... all the animals, including the giraffes, were 'cats'.

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty .... meow!

this is an ugly issue. I know more from the texting and talking tween my wife and monica by me. while I hate going into that history as I wasn't around then. but in short monica was called "joe" by her mother. that is an in context an insult. monica does have some of joes nature, im sure and I don't know the texts that monica sent to my wife. I only know what I was told my both. but the man joe on his death bed and final moments told monica that she was too much like her mother. so whatever the reason monica would take that from that angle. I know I would. basically my wife told monica I reject you. she may not have meant that. theres much more im not going to pos t but theres a guilty conscience on my wife about a truth monica said. my wife sadly bit my daughter rather then say you are right. its sad but we do that rather then face the truth.

I cant just say well to my wife monica was right. done that before and well it was one hellish week for me.

It is so sad that everyone is dealing with these issues even at this point in time.

You are definitely in my prayers.

Back