Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Mystery Babylon

Jerusalem is NOT Babylon nor is it described as such.

Not uncommen for you to contradict scripture smallville:

Peter uses the word "Babylon" to describe Jerusalem, where he lived, in a greeting at the end of his first epistle.
1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.
It is FLAT OUT described by the name of ANOTHER CITY and ANOTHER country, SPIRITUALLY:

SODOM and EGYPT.

Yes, Jerusalem...with its abominations is compared with other dens of iniquity. There is no inconsistency there. None at all.

And no, not ALL of the SAINTS were slain therein EITHER.

Jesus tends to disagree:

Mat 23:35 That upon you [scribes and Pharisees in Jerusalem] may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Shall we see how many times you can contradict scripture today smaller? Maybe you can set a world record?

Mornin' smaller! :)

Not uncommen for you to contradict scripture smallville:

Peter uses the word "Babylon" to describe Jerusalem, where he lived, in a greeting at the end of his first epistle.
1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.
Yes, Jerusalem...with its abominations is compared with other dens of iniquity. There is no inconsistency there. None at all.

Jesus tends to disagree:

Mat 23:35 That upon you [scribes and Pharisees in Jerusalem] may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Shall we see how many times you can contradict scripture today smaller? Maybe you can set a world record?

Mornin' smaller! :)

You can PLUCK all you please to find your type of FALSE views just as the ROME pluckers pluck.

REVELATION SAYS:

ALL who are slain upon the earth.

You can PLUCK all you please to find your type of FALSE views just as the ROME pluckers pluck.

REVELATION SAYS:

ALL who are slain upon the earth.

Yeah that verse is talking about the RIGHTEOUSS blood. See Matt 23:35.

Argue with Jesus.

Yeah that verse is talking about the RIGHTEOUSS blood. See Matt 23:35.

Argue with Jesus.

Revelation speaks directly to MYSTERY BABYLON. Here is what happens IN HER:

Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

You are free to claim that this means ONLY Jerusalem, and I will only point out that you can not READ.

You say JERUSALEM. WORD says THE EARTH.

enjoy!

smaller

Revelation speaks directly to MYSTERY BABYLON. Here is what happens IN HER:

Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

You are free to claim that this means ONLY Jerusalem, and I will only point out that you can not READ.

You say JERUSALEM. WORD says THE EARTH.

The blood of ALL the prophets that were EVER slain upon the EARTH is found in Jerusalem.

Do you deny Jesus' Words?

And anyway....even if you do wanna say the the blood of every single person ever slain on Earth is to be blamed on the Whore of Babylon...then thats still Jerusalem...because ALL false doctrine and lies and Satanic religions come out of the Babylonian Talmud and the Pharisees!

Lolz....She still fits the bill!

The blood of ALL the prophets that were EVER slain upon the EARTH is found in Jerusalem.

Do you deny Jesus' Words?

Jesus was NOT speaking of Mystery Babylon in your FALSE claim.

Prophets have in fact been slain ALL OVER THE EARTH and assuredly NOT just in JERUSALEM or in ROME.

And the blood of ALL SLAIN upon the EARTH, not just in Jerusalem, ARE so slain IN MYSTERY BABYLON.

And anyway....even if you do wanna say the the blood of every single person ever slain on Earth is to be blamed on the Whore of Babylon...then thats still Jerusalem...because ALL false doctrine and lies and Satanic religions come out of the Babylonian Talmud and the Pharisees!

Lolz....She still fits the bill!

ALL SLAIN upon THE EARTH are slain IN HER.

You can twist your wrench from there.

enjoy!

smaller

Prophets have in fact been slain ALL OVER THE EARTH and assuredly NOT just in JERUSALEM or in ROME.

Your gripe is with Jesus, Mr.S not with myself:

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Stephen, the first Christian martyr, fingers the council at Jerusalem as the murderers of the prophets, and they were so angry they killed Stephen, too:
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:

Your gripe is with Jesus, Mr.S not with myself:

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Stephen, the first Christian martyr, fingers the council at Jerusalem as the murderers of the prophets, and they were so angry they killed Stephen, too:
Act 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:

Did you see me EXCLUDE Jerusalem from ALL THE EARTH?

No.

But your view CAN NOT fit Rev. 18:24, PERIOD, and your claims are therefore UTTERLY false and a request to believe A LIE.

Many believers(?) request other believers to BELIEVE LIES.

I can't honestly DO THAT. Sorry.

Pharisees DO also exist in ALL churches in ALL the earth as well. We 'know them' by their ACTIONS, not their LOCALE.

enjoy!

smaller

Did you see me EXCLUDE Jerusalem from ALL THE EARTH?

No.

But your view CAN NOT fit Rev. 18:24, PERIOD, and your claims are therefore UTTERLY false and a request to believe A LIE.

Many believers(?) request other believers to BELIEVE LIES.

I can't honestly DO THAT. Sorry.

Pharisees DO also exist in ALL churches in ALL the earth as well. We 'know them' by their ACTIONS, not their LOCALE.

Jesus says all the righteous blood shed upon the earth is upon the Pharisees and scribes in Jerusalem. Stephen upholds the divine view.

If you wish you can go into your closet and whine and gripe at at them and call them liars if you so wish.

I will believe their words above yours anyday of the week.

Jesus says all the righteous blood shed upon the earth is upon the Pharisees and scribes in Jerusalem. Stephen upholds the divine view.

If you wish you can go into your closet and whine and gripe at at them and call them liars if you so wish.

I will believe their words above yours anyday of the week.

Pharisees and FALSE SCRIBES are throughout the world and in all the earth.

Jerusalem INCLUDED but ASSUREDLY not where ALL THE SLAIN UPON THE EARTH are.

All that are slain upon the EARTH means that Mystery Babylon ENCOMPASSES THE EARTH. VERY few were slain IN JERUSALEM.

ALL THE SLAIN upon the EARTH are slain in MYSTERY BABYLON.

Therefore trying to pin ANY CITY or NATION as Mystery Babylon IS and will REMAIN utterly futile and FALSE.

Jersalem is termed SPIRITUALLY Sodom and Egypt, NOT Mystery Babylon where ALL THE SLAIN on the earth are, in HER

IF you want to go LITERAL then go to the FACT of ALL THE EARTH because that is A FACT.

Matt. 23:
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

s

Pharisees and FALSE SCRIBES are throughout the world and in all the earth.

Jerusalem INCLUDED but ASSUREDLY not where ALL THE SLAIN UPON THE EARTH are.

All that are slain upon the EARTH means that Mystery Babylon ENCOMPASSES THE EARTH. VERY few were slain IN JERUSALEM.

ALL THE SLAIN upon the EARTH are slain in MYSTERY BABYLON.

Therefore trying to pin ANY CITY or NATION as Mystery Babylon IS and will REMAIN utterly futile and FALSE.

Nice to see your finally pinning the correct culprits i.e. the Temple cult pharisees. But again your words contradict scripture (expected thesedays on a daily basis from Mr.S). Take your crying to Jesus. Argue and whine to Him in your closet.

Jersalem is termed SPIRITUALLY Sodom and Egypt, NOT Mystery Babylon where ALL THE SLAIN on the earth are, in HER

IF you want to go LITERAL then go to the FACT of ALL THE EARTH because that is A FACT.

FINALLY! Admittance that Jerusalem is what is being described in Rev 11:8. That verse is about Babylon the Great. Mother of Harlots. The Great City. There is hope for you yet young smaller m' lad.

Matt. 23:
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Indeed my friend. And it is now called Global Zionism. The pharisees have multiplied indeed.

Glad to have you onside at last.

Hooray!

The great harlot is the "great city". The "great city" is Jerusalem.
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Revelation, earlier, tells us which city is THE GREAT CITY: it is Jerusalem.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
The Lord was crucified in Jerusalem, the great city, which is the great harlot.

Babylon, as a name for Jerusalem, is not unlike the comparison to other cities, such as as Sodom, Egypt, and Gomorrah; "spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt" Rev 11:8. (Isaiah 1:10; Jer. 23:14, Ezek. 16:44-56 all compare Jerusalem to Sodom.

(also, Jesus in various NT scriptures, compared various Isralite cities to Sodom and Gomorrah by comparing judgment), Luke 10:12, Mark 6:11, Matthew 11:23-24, Matthew 10:15.)

EMPIRES OF DANIEL AND REVELATION
[SIZE=+1]EMPIRE[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]DANIEL 2[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]DANIEL 7[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]DANIEL 8[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]REV 13[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]REV 1[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]BABYLON
Until 539 B.C.Head of Gold
vs. 32, 38
Lion
vs. 4, 17
------Mouth of the Lion
(1 head) v. 2
------MEDO - PERSIA
Until 331 B.C.Chest + Arms of Silver
vs. 32, 39
Bear
1 side higher
vs. 5, 17
Ram w/ 2 horns
1 horn higher
vs. 3, 20
Feet of the Bear
(1 head) v. 2
------GREECE
Until 168 B.C.Belly of Brass
vs. 32, 39
Leopard
with 4 heads + 4 wings

vs. 6, 17
He-Goat
Great Horn to
4 horns
vs. 5, 21Body of the Leopard
(4 heads) v. 2
------PAGAN ROME
Until 476 A.D.Legs of Iron
vs. 33, 40
4th
Diverse Beast
Iron Teeth

vs. 7, 17
------World power
of John's time
Rome / Dragon
(1 head) v.2
------Europe Divided10 Toes
vs. 33, 41
10 Horns
vs. 20, 24
------10 Horns
v. 1
10 Horns
vs. 7, 12, 16
PAPAL ROME
Begins 538 A.D.
Head Wound - 1798 A.D.
Clay & Iron
Church & State
Jer. 18:1-6
Diverse
Little Horn
vs. 8, 11, 24-25
3 1/2 Times v. 25
Little Horn
vs. 9-12,
23-25
SEA BEAST
Speaks Blasphemy
War With Saints v. 7
42 Months v. 5
Head Wound v. 3
Beast That Was
vs. 6, 11
538 A.D-1798 A.D.
Woman drunken with
the blood of the saints
JUDGMENT BEGINS
1844 A.D.------Judgment Scene
vs. 9-10,
22, 26
Sanctuary
Cleansed
v. 14
------Judgment of the
Great Whore v.1
The Beast Is Not v. 11
1798 A.D.-1929 A.D.

Revived
PAPAL ROME
Lateran Treaty - 1929------------------Head Wound to
Sea Beast Healed
vs. 3, 12
Beast That Yet Is
7 Heads/Kings
vs. 8-11
Since 1929
------------------------F
I
V
E

H
A
V
E

F
A
L
L
E
N
1st King
Pius XI
1922 - 1939
------------------------2nd King
Pius XII
1939 - 1958
------------------------3rd King
John XXIII
1958 - 1963
------------------------4th King
Paul VI
1963 - 1978
------------------------5th King
John Paul I
------------------Pope Wounded
vs. 3, 12
O
N
E

I
S
6th King
John Paul II
1978 - 2005
------------------------7th King
Benedict XVI
April 19, 2005
UNITED STATES------------------Lamb-like 2 Horned
LAND BEAST
False Miracles
Mark of Beast
vs. 11-18
------ ------------------------8th - of the 7
SATAN
10 KINGS------------------------10 Horns/Kings
Burn Whore v. 16
GOD'S KINGDOMStone -
Mountain
vs. 35, 44
God's Kingdom
vs. 13-14, 27
------------------
Presented at:
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/

Nice to see your finally pinning the correct culprits i.e. the Temple cult pharisees. But again your words contradict scripture (expected thesedays on a daily basis from Mr.S). Take your crying to Jesus. Argue and whine to Him in your closet.

You don't seem to grasp what a pharisee or hypocrite is yet either.

John 8:

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

You have ALWAYS evaded this REALITY and you will NOT find these 'workings' mere FLESH MEN, but DEVILS.

You see only FLESH MEN and you do NOT see either SLAVE or MASTER of SLAVE.

You only see MEN. And as such you are factually VOID.

That WORKING is not scribed to a PIECE OF LAND, a PHYSICAL CITY or a NATION.

It is a WORKING OF DEVILS in MEN.
FINALLY! Admittance that Jerusalem is what is being described in Rev 11:8. That verse is about Babylon the Great. Mother of Harlots. The Great City. There is hope for you yet young smaller m' lad.

Again, you can not perceive the PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR or his inhabitants under whom ALL unbelievers currently reside,

IN MYSTERY BABYLON.

The ROME pinners are just as void in their phony visions.

The POWER OF DEATH is the POWER OF THE DEVIL.

ALL who are slain upon THE EARTH are slain BY the DEVIL.

Mystery Babylon is the DOMAIN OF THE DEVIL and his WHORES are PEOPLE who are meant for CHRIST.

enjoy!

smaller

Revelation 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Babylon, is IN MANKIND.

These things do NOT abide in a physical city, but IN PEOPLE.

The MOUNTAINS upon which this CITY sets are also PEOPLE.

Ezekiel 6:3
And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.

Mountains, hills, rivers and valleys DO NOT HAVE EARS TO HEAR and are NOT destroyed by PHYSICAL SWORDS.

Where the WHORE sitteth are PEOPLE:

Revelation 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples

Y'all can stare at JERUSALEM and ROME.

None of you will see MYSTERY BABYLON, yet YOU who are CALLED came OUT OF HER.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL CITY THAT---> SINS!

enjoy!

smaller

Mystery Babylon man wants.. 'Would you like to back up that accusation with some evidence?'

The original postings even with my spelling errors are below. From the poster & myself Elijah.... and surely one can understand an rhetorical remark that is no question or in need of any question mark?? And my remarks ring with satire for only the purpose of highlighting the subject & bibical verses. A tongue in cheek type of remark which most can quickly 'see'!

OK: Elijah here.
Your 'postings' sound like a Born Again Christian who has all the facts huh? 2 Cor. 4:2. So Peters church was at Jerusalem & [is Babylon.] I was born in Mich. but am now a southerner because I live here, & Worship here in the south??:screwloose

Your posts sound like the ones of Acts 12.... 'Now about that time Herod (the Jews Leade??) the King (of Israel's Babylon???:screwloose) stretched forth [HIS HANDS] TO VEX [CERTAIN OF THE CHURCH].
(Wow!! What a dumb place to live!! but which church?)

And because [HE KILLED JAMES] the Brother of John with the sword. And because it pleased the Jews, HE proceeded [OF ROME!!] further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)

(OK: those were in the complies brackets. Yet, who was in charge here, the church that you call Babylon, or the Herod King of Babylon ROME!
Remember Forum, that Paul stated that the mystery of iniquity [doest already] work! 2 Thess. 2:7 dated 54 AD. And that is still a mystery to some! OK: now for some more Easter mystery!)

And when [HE] had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaterions of soldiers to keep him; [intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people].

Hey FORUM, who were the ones keeping this Feast day now called Easter?? Even the church of rome has turned your coppied Easter Sun. into pagan eggs + bunnies, and now some of these ones are calling Old Israel Babylon, huh?

And you think that these ones are not romes jesuits behind your pulpits?? WAKE UP!! How else do you think that the Original Reformation Ones, could END UP AS THIS DOCUMENTED [[FACT]] IN GOD WORD.. AS THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH???:screwloose

NO. These ones are ALL Babylon, and Old Israel is just the devil's smoke screen to have the lost looking another direction instead of at their self and Rev. 18:4's FINAL WARNING AND FATE.
Obadiah 1:16

(Elijah here: then comes this from the guy below, and was that what I said in full context....)

Re: Mystery Babylon

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elijah674
So Peters church was at Jerusalem & [is Babylon.]

Glad to see you can finally admit it.

Elijah here, I posted this on Christian Attitudes, where he made the remark that I said that Peters church was at Jerusalem & [is Babylon.] Then questioned the sumation of his being correct & that he condemned himself. (bottomline) Then he asks for evidence? Evidence? Here is the above post by me intact. Forum, you be the judge if the full context, has been given as was posted by this poster below? Or is 2 Cor. 2:4 unimportant??

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elijah674
Elijah here:
Well, did you read about this poster & his understanding of himself??

Join Date Sep 2010 Posts 1,253 Gender Male
Re: Christian Attitudes
5. Dishonest Christians - Those who bear false witness and/or twist others words in order to completely mis-represent their position in order to attack them. This is the worst kind...and constant offenders simply should not be tolerated.

Would you like to back up that accusation with some evidence?

You don't seem to grasp what a pharisee or hypocrite is yet either.

John 8:

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

You have ALWAYS evaded this REALITY and you will NOT find these 'workings' mere FLESH MEN, but DEVILS.

You see only FLESH MEN and you do NOT see either SLAVE or MASTER of SLAVE.

You only see MEN. And as such you are factually VOID.

That WORKING is not scribed to a PIECE OF LAND, a PHYSICAL CITY or a NATION.

It is a WORKING OF DEVILS in MEN.

Again, you can not perceive the PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR or his inhabitants under whom ALL unbelievers currently reside,

IN MYSTERY BABYLON.

The ROME pinners are just as void in their phony visions.

The POWER OF DEATH is the POWER OF THE DEVIL.

ALL who are slain upon THE EARTH are slain BY the DEVIL.

Mystery Babylon is the DOMAIN OF THE DEVIL and his WHORES are PEOPLE who are meant for CHRIST.

How can you be so sure you are right?

You admit you only have partial vision.

You admit you have antichrist, satan, darkness + mark of the beast dwelling within you. Maybe they are clouding your judgement.

I would wager that they are.

You dont think anything in the Bible is real..only spiritual. So in essence...your thoughts are mere.....vapour.

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL CITY THAT---> SINS!

Of course....Babylon the Great is not just referring to the physical city Jerusalem, it's mainly referring to the Temple Cult (pharisees/Zionism). They are the ones who make that Great City the Whore, not the physical mud and bricks.

The Woman is the evil religion.

Jerusalem (the location) is still God's Holy City. The Great City. Always has been and always will be. And it will be made new. But the people fornicate.

You are guilty of using FLESH vision smaller m' lad.

Back