Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Mystery Babylon

Just one question. Could Old Israel execute Christ without Roman Authority?:screwloose

--Elijah

Another question. Since when has anyone from Gods Word ever called 'Christ's Virgin Vineyard' the Morher of Harlots??:screwloose See Isa. 5 for what Christ's Words are.. Forum!

Rev.17

[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

For well past Gen. 6:3's 120 years of the STRIVING OF THE HOLY GHOST, neither Rome or her daughters have changed one false doctrine. And it is a fact that they are in unity as in Matt. 6:24, + Almost each & every day the world news openly documents 'open sin' in their news print of professed clergy & its membership!

But what is of most interest is how Christ is (Eccl. 3:15) recrucified in Heb. 6:6 without a peep! For regardless of the Mark of the Beast's knowledgeable ones, there is one sure fact of Eze. 9 of who will, & who won't have Eternal life!

--Elijah

Jerusalem's Temple Mount and the VaticanYasser Arafat is reported by Reuters, on October 23rd, 2000, as having sent a personal appeal to Pope John Paul II to intervene and help resolve the Middle East crisis. The appeal by Arafat was revealed by Nemer Hammad, the top Palestinian Authority official in Italy, who said "Palestinians need the intervention of such a prestigious person who is above politics.''
The major point of contention between Palestinians and Israelis is East Jerusalem and temple mount, the site of Solomon's and Herod's temple, destroyed in 70 A.D. by the armies of Rome. The book of Daniel makes an interesting prediction about temple mount:
Dan 11:45 And he [Antichrist] shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Jerusalem lies between two seas, the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea, and the glorious holy mountain surely refers to temple mount. It will be very interesting to see what role the Vatican plays in solving the crisis over East Jerusalem. The Bible apparently indicates that very near the end of time, the Pope will actually quit Rome, and move to Jerusalem, in order to exercise control over the glorious holy mountain of God, which is the explicit stated goal of Satan:
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
(The mount of the congregation, temple mount, is north of the old city of David in Jerusalem)
How soon might that happen? Perhaps sooner than we might think. We can only watch, and wait.
star.gif
ARAFAT APPEALS TO JOHN PAUL II, PALESTINIAN SAYS -
Zenit​

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/

Mt 27;25
Then answerd all the people,and said,His blood be upon us and on our children.

Nothing could have been done without the governors authority!
--Elijah
Matt.27

[1] When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
[2] And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

[11] And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

[12] And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
[13] Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
[14] And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

[15] Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.
[16] And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.
[17] Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?

[18] For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
[19] When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

[20] But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
[21] The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
[22] Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

Just one question. Could Old Israel execute Christ without Roman Authority?:screwloose

--Elijah

Of course they coulda stoned Him to death any time they wanted. But they USED the Romans so they wouldn't have to take the direct blame for His death.....so for generations to come they could pass the blame on to the gentile tools.

Remind you of any modern events and wars?

What city was our Lord crucified in, Jerusalem or in Rome? Simple question. :shocked!

Another question. Since when has anyone from Gods Word ever called 'Christ's Virgin Vineyard' the Morher of Harlots??:screwloose See Isa. 5 for what Christ's Words are.. Forum!

LOLZ! Jerusalem is referred to as a whore or harlot or fornicator about 70 times in the Bible! How many times is Rome mentioned thus? Hmmm?

For well past Gen. 6:3's 120 years of the STRIVING OF THE HOLY GHOST, neither Rome or her daughters have changed one false doctrine. And it is a fact that they are in unity as in Matt. 6:24, + Almost each & every day the world news openly documents 'open sin' in their news print of professed clergy & its membership!

Yes the zionist controlled media love to paint Rome as they're decoy whore and the harlot daughter does everything mother tells her to do to keep up the charade. The real mummy stays well hidden and out of sight. Unfortunately many gullible Christians who dont do they're homework fall into the trap.

Jerusalem lies between two seas, the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea, and the glorious holy mountain surely refers to temple mount. It will be very interesting to see what role the Vatican plays in solving the crisis over East Jerusalem. The Bible apparently indicates that very near the end of time, the Pope will actually quit Rome, and move to Jerusalem, in order to exercise control over the glorious holy mountain of God, which is the explicit stated goal of Satan:

I have no doubt that these things will happen. The pope will be in league with the U.N. and set up his religious U.N. in Jerusalem. And when the world government becomes so oppressive that the people can't stand it anymore and cry out for a saviour from all of it....the REAL man of sin will pop out with his solution. And you will fall right into his clutches because you've got caught up in his decoy web.

Your only thinking on one level my friend. Satan is more devious than that.

--Elijah

[22] Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

So who took ultimate responsibility for Christs death?

Pilate was a PAWN in the drama. The Pharisees orchestrated the whole thing.

John 19;11
Jesus answerd,Thou couldest have no power at all against me except it were given thee from above;therefore he that deliverd me unto thee hath the greater condemnation.

You can ignor Jesus all you want but you will never learn anything untill you listen to him.

Ah, very good! That is indeed A FACT.

None of the 'actors' in the crucifixtion could have done ANY differently.

The entire matter was decreed BY GOD long before any of them showed up to be involved. Jesus was crucified by THE WILL OF GOD in meticulous fashions that HE prescribed for HIS OWN FLESH.

kudos...!

s

The Jewish religious authroities feared the people because a large number of the people looked upon Jesus as a Prophet.

Luke 22
2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people.

Their solution was to manipulate the Roman authorities into doing it by pressuring Pilate with acusations that Jesus was seeking to userp the roman emperors authority.

Luke 23
1 Then the whole multitude of them arose and led Him to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse Him, saying, “We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to pay taxes to Caesar, saying that He Himself is Christ, a King.â€

Real pressure next:

John 19
From then on Pilate sought to release Him, but the Jews cried out, saying, “If you let this Man go, you are not Caesar’s friend. Whoever makes himself a king speaks against Caesar.â€

Pilate was not a moron, The romans must have been observing Jesus and the peoples reaction to Him. Do you think the no romans where presant when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey with the crowd cheering Him on and lay palms down in frount of Him? I am sure Pilate could smell a rat, he resisted because he knew he was being set up. But all resistance ended in a flash when the Jewish mob declared to Him.

Matthew 27
22 Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?â€
They all said to him, “Let Him be crucified!â€
23 Then the governor said, “Why, what evil has He done?â€
But they cried out all the more, saying, “Let Him be crucified!â€
24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person. You see to it.â€
25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.â€
26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.

As soon as the Jewish crowd took direct and loud resposability for the execution Pilate and the Roman Authorities where relieved of any and therefore all possable negative feedback from the death of Jesus would not be directed at Roman.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Any 'view' of Mystery Babylon that does NOT revolve around FIGURES from the text is FALSE.

There is NO PHYSICAL BEAST that arises out of the PHYSICAL SEAS or WATERS.

Y'all can stand and WATCH the SEA for that BEAST and will NEVER see that BEAST or the WATER you stare at.

The same can be said for staring at physical nations or peoples.

These matters are FIGURATIVE and 'determined' by comparing spiritual matters to spiritual matters that have been placed in The Word to make such views. And yes, these are difficult to 'perceive' by their 'nature.'

Here is just ONE FIGURATIVE picture from the text among MANY to 'perceive' what the 'waters' that the BEAST arises from.

Isaiah 17:12
Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

You will SEE much more by looking in these directions rather than looking through FLESH eyes.

enjoy!

smaller

Any 'view' of Mystery Babylon that does NOT revolve around FIGURES from the text is FALSE.

There is NO PHYSICAL BEAST that arises out of the PHYSICAL SEAS or WATERS.

Y'all can stand and WATCH the SEA for that BEAST and will NEVER see that BEAST or the WATER you stare at.

Nonsense! It will be a physical beast! The Krakken!

kraken.jpg

So you are saying that we not all such?? It is evident that you do not know what Christ stated!:screwloose

John
[10] Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
[11] Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

So you are saying that we not all such?? It is evident that you do not know what Christ stated!:screwloose

John
[10] Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
[11] Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.â€

Keep ignoring the real culprits and blaming the gentile tool.

Nothing to see here.......move along.

What CITY was Jesus crucified in??

Back