Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Mystery Babylon

Yeah, unfortunately MANY believers continually and VAINLY will attempt to 'see' these matters in the way you have depicted.

It ain't gonna happen that way.

smaller

Show me ONE SINGLE believer who thinks that the beast will be like that picture above.

Just 1 is all I want.

Show me ONE SINGLE believer who thinks that the beast will be like that picture above.

Just 1 is all I want.

Looking at your picture or wanting to 'see' a 'man' a 'Jew' a 'sect' a 'city,' a 'nation' or a 'country' is not much different.

sorry....

Those external sights WILL avail nothing but 'after effects' of INTERNAL issues within ALL mankind.

Looking at your picture or wanting to 'see' a 'man' a 'Jew' a 'sect' a 'city,' a 'nation' or a 'country' is not much different.

sorry....

Those external sights WILL avail nothing but 'after effects' of INTERNAL issues within ALL mankind.

LOLZ!

Expecting the Krakken...as opposed to expecting man or city or other real entity..IS THE SAME?? LOLZ! :screwloose

Oh and.....we all know your really sensitive about your Judaic leanings...but this is another completely unfounded and slanderous attempt to paint me up as an anti-semite.

I notice your full guns on the slander performance tonight.

LOLZ!

Expecting the Krakken...as opposed to expecting man or city or other real entity..IS THE SAME?? LOLZ! :screwloose

Oh and.....we all know your really sensitive about your Judaic leanings...but this is another completely unfounded and slanderous attempt to paint me up as an anti-semite.

'i' think that [your postings] miss what he + [myself] are saying??? No one knows anothers heart. But the post material comes across as VERY satanic in others being [JUDGED]? Why not just keep to the [MATERIAL] about Babylon??

Never is Israel even hinted at as Babylon in the Word of God. She is to be judged worse that Sodom & Gomorrah as seen in Matt. 10:15, but that has NO BEARING OF HER PERFECT VIRGIN DOCTRINES! (but her rejection of Christ! Isa. 5:3) And when one goes about lambasting individual posters + the Masters Virgin Doctrines, (Isa. 5:1-5) it surely rings opposite of 2 Cor. 4:2 & sounds more like romes jesuit satanic tactics!:screwloose

--Elijah

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.â€

Keep ignoring the real culprits and blaming the gentile tool.

Nothing to see here.......move along.

What CITY was Jesus crucified in??

And this is Israel??:screwloose

Dan. 7:25
[21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
[22] Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

[23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

[24] And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

[25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

LOLZ!

I said it's a similar desire, wanting to see through EXTERNAL flesh eyes rather than the impetus and control matters that are put forth in text.

The RCC paranoia is a similar venture.

But the 'reality' under ALL of these various sights is the 'personal sight' that THESE FLESH visions of any are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT because THEY see ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and the viewers believe they ALL have absolutely RIGHT views of the OTHER people who are ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

The essence of the views 'really' stems from the personal desire to have ones own views ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and other views as ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

I laid down that whole axiom long ago, and just began to look other directions, knowing my own positions were NOT working out as I previously THOUGHT I saw them.

RCC paranoia is really quite funny. I laugh out loud every time I see a poster try that angle, as if THEIR SECT in the PARTIAL VIEWS of these matters are ANY MORE correct.

The fact is that ALL VIEWS are only PARTIAL because we factually all see ONLY IN PART.

It is at that point of TRUTH that one lays down their ABSOLUTE RIGHT insistence and God WILL show them other meanings, because they have come forth with TRUTH and humbleness by NOT really knowing.

Then one will get bits and pieces as they can handle it, personally. It can't be taught by anyone but GOD to the individual, wherever they are and usually at the end of the individual's ABSOLUTELY RIGHT force of insistence.

For the record, I LOVE all RCC members and ALL Jews and ALL Islamists.

I even LOVE Lawyers, Politicians and Bankers. How sick is THAT?

enjoy!

smaller

'i' think that [your postings] miss what he + [myself] are saying??? No one knows anothers heart. But the post material comes across as VERY satanic in others being [JUDGED]? Why not just keep to the [MATERIAL] about Babylon??

Never is Israel even hinted at as Babylon in the Word of God. She is to be judged worse that Sodom & Gomorrah as seen in Matt. 10:15, but that has NO BEARING OF HER PERFECT VIRGIN DOCTRINES! (but her rejection of Christ! Isa. 5:3) And when one goes about lambasting individual posters + the Masters Virgin Doctrines, (Isa. 5:1-5) it surely rings opposite of 2 Cor. 4:2 & sounds more like romes jesuit satanic tactics!:screwloose

--Elijah

Jesus made it perfectly clear that it is Jerusalem that is Babylon the great.
To say otherwise one would have to say that Jesus is incorrect.

There are two verse that say the same thing .One calls the place Jerusalem.The other calls it a whore.

Rev 18;24
And in her was found the blood of prophets,and of saints,and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Mt23;35
That upon you may come all the righteouis blood shed upon the earth,from the blood of righteous Able unto the blood of Zechariah son of Barachias,whom ye slew between the temple and the alter.

Doc has been right all along and has been in agreement with Jesus in this matter.
You however make Jesus out to be a lier when you say in Rome is found all that were slain upon the earth.

Mat 23;37
O Jerusalem ,Jerusalem,thou that killest the prophets,and stonest them which are sent unto thee,how often would I have gatherd thy children together,even as a hen gathereth her chilkens under her wings,and ye would not!

There are two verse that say the same thing .One calls the place Jerusalem.The other calls it a whore.

Rev 18;24
And in her was found the blood of prophets,and of saints,and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Mt23;35
That upon you may come all the righteouis blood shed upon the earth,from the blood of righteous Able unto the blood of Zechariah son of Barachias,whom ye slew between the temple and the alter.

Doc has been right all along and has been in agreement with Jesus in this matter.
You however make Jesus out to be a lier when you say in Rome is found all that were slain upon the earth.

Mat 23;37
O Jerusalem ,Jerusalem,thou that killest the prophets,and stonest them which are sent unto thee,how often would I have gatherd thy children together,even as a hen gathereth her chilkens under her wings,and ye would not!

Hi, wow! one person sticking with the message.;) Thanks!! OK: Jerusalem had for sure only a 'remnant' who were always Obedient to the Lords Word. NO Scripture that says otherwise. You are correct with the post so far.

Now you say:

This is Jer. 17:5's Arm of flesh being used now. Where does one ever see Israel even while in Apostasy, called Babylon?? Nor IS IT THE CASE!

Read Isaiah 5 & in verse 3 you will pewrhaps?? 'SEE' that this Vineyard is the Lords True Vineyard. The trouble was not the Virgin Vineyard (House ibid 7) of Israel being Babylon, but that they would not accept [the Christ of His HOUSE!]

And to be Babylon, finds the repeat of the Tower of BABBLING DOCTRINE/WISE! [ALL OF Rev. 17:1-5 ones!]:screwloose With No TWO hardly agreeing on anything except romes devil sun stuff & the teaching that God lied & satan told the truth in Gen. 3. (and that is long gone past any Gen. 6:3's 120 years STRIVING of the Holy Ghost!! And which also has the DOCUMENTATION OF THE HOLY GHOST that these are TRUELY THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH IN DOCTRINE!

---Elijah

Oh you wanna get in on the slander act huh? :shame

What have I missed and who/where have I judged?....

..............AND WHY CANT YOU WRITE IN NORMAL SENTENCES!!? You got more brackets than a shelf factory. It took me half an hour to decipher that mess!

Never is Israel even hinted at as Babylon in the Word of God.

Never even hinted at eh?

Peter uses the word "Babylon" to describe Jerusalem, where he lived, in a greeting at the end of his first epistle.
1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.
Peter was in Jerusalem, writing from Jerusalem, living with his son Marcus in Jerusalem, not Babylon.
Galatians 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Acts 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

At the time Peter wrote 1 Peter, the literal city of Old Babylon was in ruins, and uninhabited. Therefore, "babylon" was a name for Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is also called the whore or harlot or fornicater about 70 times in scripture.

Your in denial Elijah. It's quite understandable for someone of your age who has so much invested in his own conclusion. Who knows if you'll eve snap out of it.

And this is Israel??:screwloose

Dan. 7:25
[21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
[22] Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

[23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

[24] And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

[25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

You are talking about the BEAST Eljah! Do you understand that the BEAST and the WHORE OF BABYLON are different things?!

The beast will eventually destroy the whore...comprende??

So if you think the RCC is part of the beast system then you are CORRECT.

But it is not the Mother of Harlots, Babylon the Great. The City where our Lord was crucified. <<< you conveniently keep ignoring this.

The fact is that ALL VIEWS are only PARTIAL because we factually all see ONLY IN PART.

It is at that point of TRUTH that one lays down their ABSOLUTE RIGHT insistence and God WILL show them other meanings, because they have come forth with TRUTH and humbleness by NOT really knowing.

So in that case YOUR view is only partial TOO. So what makes you think that you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND RIGHT in your positions??

Why dont you lay down your ABSOLUTE RIGHT insistence and stop posting here so the rest of us can discuss things in peace for a change!

Stop.....being......a..........hyp........o.......crite! :shocked!<<< smaller partial vision!

So in that case YOUR view is only partial TOO.

I totally admit to the fact of partial sight. None of us see God in Christ PERFECTLY. That's just a fact. Since there is no dissimulation between GOD and HIS WORDS, we all therefore see THEREIN also partially.
So what makes you think that you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND RIGHT in your positions??

That is part of why I post. There has been gems of truth given to others to 'share' and in that I continue to seek gains from other believers.

IF what others have to share does not track for me, I share what I have if it can be received and move on in the directions I've been led. It has been a very profitable journey and exercise for me in this manner.

I have learned nothing by absolute insistence on being 'TOTALLY RIGHT.' Starting from a point of TOTALLY WRONG is Gods Way.

Why dont you lay down your ABSOLUTE RIGHT insistence and stop posting here so the rest of us can discuss things in peace for a change!

Well, I do understand that any given of you are not simply 'that.' There are also 'other matters' going on that you will not understand, and can't. Your spin won't work for me. Sorry. I have other commands from Gods Words, that are not your dictates, to deal with.

enjoy!

smaller

[/COLOR]

Oh you wanna get in on the slander act huh? :shame

What have I missed and who/where have I judged?....

..............AND WHY CANT YOU WRITE IN NORMAL SENTENCES!!? You got more brackets than a shelf factory. It took me half an hour to decipher that mess!

Never even hinted at eh?

Peter uses the word "Babylon" to describe Jerusalem, where he lived, in a greeting at the end of his first epistle.
1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.
Peter was in Jerusalem, writing from Jerusalem, living with his son Marcus in Jerusalem, not Babylon.
Galatians 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Acts 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

At the time Peter wrote 1 Peter, the literal city of Old Babylon was in ruins, and uninhabited. Therefore, "babylon" was a name for Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is also called the whore or harlot or fornicater about 70 times in scripture.​

Your in denial Elijah. It's quite understandable for someone of your age who has so much invested in his own conclusion. Who knows if you'll eve snap out of it.​

OK: Elijah here.
Your 'postings' sound like a Born Again Christian who has all the facts huh? 2 Cor. 4:2. So Peters church was at Jerusalem & [is Babylon.] I was born in Mich. but am now a southerner because I live here, & Worship here in the south??:screwloose

Your posts sound like the ones of Acts 12.... 'Now about that time Herod (the Jews Leade??) the King (of Israel's Babylon???:screwloose) stretched forth [HIS HANDS] TO VEX [CERTAIN OF THE CHURCH].
(Wow!! What a dumb place to live!! but which church?)

And because [HE KILLED JAMES] the Bbrother of John with the sword. And because it pleased the Jews, HE proceeded [OF ROME!!] further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)

(OK: those were in the complies brackets. Yet, who was in charge here, the church that you call Babylon, or the Herod King of Babylon ROME!
Remember Forum, that Paul stated that the mystery of iniquity [doest already] work! 2 Thess. 2:7 dated 54 AD. And that is still a mystery to some! OK: now for some more Easter mystery!)

And when [HE] had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaterions of soldiers to keep him; [intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people].

Hey FORUM, who were the ones keeping this Feast day now called Easter?? Even the church of rome has turned your coppied Easter Sun. into pagon eggs + bunnies, and now some of these ones are calling Old Israel Babylon, huh?

And you think that these ones are not romes jesuits behind your pulpits?? WAKE UP!! How else do you think that the Original Reformation Ones, could END UP AS THIS DOCUMENTED [[FACT]] IN GOD WORD.. AS THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH???:screwloose

NO. These ones are ALL Babylon, and Old Israel is just the devil's smoke screen to have the lost looking another direction instead of at their self and Rev. 18:4's FINAL WARNING AND FATE.
Obadiah 1:16

So Peters church was at Jerusalem & [is Babylon.]

Glad to see you can finally admit it.

Oh and....I have a screwball delivery for you. You seem to be running out:

:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose

In which CITY was our Lord Jesus crucified? Rome or Jerusalem?

Popquiz!

Oh and....I have a screwball delivery for you. You seem to be running out:

:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose:screwloose

Popquiz!

Thanks for showing us your 2 Cor. 2:4 santic colors! We can all see that your posts have [NO] moral scruple.

And one such feller from rome on another site (but he does not hide the fact) runs amis the Rev. 18:4 call of God s people to leave Bablyon. He works the opposite of your posts chasing your desired one of Gen. 4:7, with you falsley calling God's ex/virgin Church Babylon. (or are you saying that they were always Babylon!) He tel's these ones of Rev. 17:5 to not leave their Church's!! And why might that be?? BECAUSE rome already has them for satans bed/partners! They have his (satan's) unity at present! Matt. 6:24

And you post that when Christ came unto His Own in John 1:11, that He really went to Babylon!!

--Elijah

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elijah674
So Peters church was at Jerusalem & [is Babylon.]

Thanks for showing us your 2 Cor. 2:4 santic colors! We can all see that your posts have [NO] moral scruple.

And one such feller from rome on another site (but he does not hide the fact) runs amis the Rev. 18:4 call of God s people to leave Bablyon. He works the opposite of your posts chasing your desired one of Gen. 4:7, with you falsley calling God's ex/virgin Church Babylon. (or are you saying that they were always Babylon!) He tel's these ones of Rev. 17:5 to not leave their Church's!! And why might that be?? BECAUSE rome already has them for satans bed/partners! They have his (satan's) unity at present! Matt. 6:24

And you post that when Christ came unto His Own in John 1:11, that He really went to Babylon!!

Is this particular riddle supposed to imply that I am roman catholic??

LOLZ!

I'm a racial Jew!

Question that Elijah doesnt seem to want to confront coming up below::::::o

Anytime this year would be nice. :shocked!

Part 1
Judes 'Winds' just keep on blowing! Israel is now Babylon & Christ has come, so say the preterist stuff!

What does the Word of God say......

Isa.5
[1] Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching [his vineyard.] My wellbeloved [hath a vineyard] in a very fruitful hill:

(and verse 7 documents that this Vineyard of the Lord is the [House of Israel.] And verse 3 finds the why, that they became DESOLATE! They chose the HOUSE OVER THE CHRIST OF THE HOUSE! But the Doctrines were still Virgin & in NO CASE were they Babylon confusion of Rev. 17:1-5)

[2] And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

[3] And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah,judge, I pray you, [betwixt] me and my vineyard. (see John 12:42-43's choice! yet still, there were no faults seen in the doctrines!)

[4] What could have been done more to [my vineyard], that [I have not done in] it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
[7] For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts [is the house of Israel], and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

(it is the devil who would ever have one call the Lord's Virgin Doctrines Babylon! And the reason is to get the last day creation looking away from antichrist Mother Babylon rome! but lets go on for His parable of such..... )

Matt.25,
[1] Then shall [the kingdom of heaven] be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. (these surely were not Babylon! split right down the middle still finds them only Holy Spirit lacking, but still compared to heavens ones in doctrine! Virgins!! )
[5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
[6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out [to meet him.]

(again, nothing to do with satan's witch/hunt seen here! Christ was on the [outside] caused from their Apostasy, but they still had Virgin doctrines! Christ stated in Matt. 23:3 'All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe. that observe and do;
but do ye after their works: for they say and do not. And tithing? ibid 23.. 'Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgement, mercy, and faith: [these ought ye to have done], and [not to leave the other undone.]'

Again.. IT WAS NOT THE DOCTRINE THAT WAS THE PROBLEM! and onward we go! verse 7)

[7] Then [all those virgins] arose, and trimmed their lamps.
(How many had Virgin doctrines? and these are Babylon? Hardly! verse 6 found a WAKE UP CALL AT MIDNIGHT & these ones all had lamps + some oil! And some are teaching what????)
[10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. (Now they are Babylon, huh?? HOGWASH!)
[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

--Elijah

Part Two
[And here is what God declared about your today's 'physical' Babylon!] (not spiritual Babylon)

Jer. 51
[33] For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come.
[34] Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

(and he was Israel huh, the head of Gold? Some are brain dead!)

[35] The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say.
[36] Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.
[37] And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.
[38] They shall roar together like lions: they shall yell as lion's whelps.
[39] In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD. (see Obad. 1:16 blotted out of Eternity!)

[40] I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter, like rams with he goats.
[41] How is Sheshach taken! and how is the praise of the whole earth surprised! how is Babylon become an astonishment among the nations! (suspired?? because it is still a mystery to most! 2 Thess. 2:7 was way back in AD 54 even)

[42] The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.
[43] Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby.
[44] And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.
[45] My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD.
(And we get the same FATAL WARNING for you'all in Rev. 18:4!)

NO, there is only one Virgin Faith Doctrine/wise. Eph, 4:5 Israel of old had this Doctrine as seen in Psalms 77:13

[13] Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?

(And what satan calls Babylon is just calling the Godhead liars once again! Gen. 3
And the Inspiration of Rev. 17:1-5 is exactly as the End of Time has Prophesied!)

Rev.17
[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (and that is not Israel!)

[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
(nor is that! who has even loved Israel???)

[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, [full of names of blasphemy,] having seven heads and ten horns.
(forgiving sins is blasphemy! that is not Israel's doctrine! but romes claim!)

[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

(where on earth has one ever seen Israel with such open garbage as this! yet, the ex/protestants are bed partners even in toadies setting with rome! 3 jews & 6 from rome of USA's Supreme court! And what do we get from perhaps the new speaker of the house? from romes Nancy Pelosi to romes Rep. John Boenher)

[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

(And the only Babylonians left around today are.. the 's'piritual ones with all of their 'cup full of satan doctrines' such as papal infallibility, immortality of a soul, secrete rapture, only believe, OSAS, sun sacredness, preterism, and yes more 'winds' comming, such as this stuff of old Israel is Babylon.)

--Elijah

LOLZ!

The more aggrivated you get the more colourful and bracket filled your posts become Elijah.

Unfortunately the relevence level to the topic take a steep decline also.

Theres that awkward question again:

Babylon is described as the CITY where our Lord Jesus was crucified.

Tick.....tock......tick......tock

Also:

18:24 And in her [Babylon] was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Which Prophets were slain in Rome pray tell?

Hmmmm...Elijah is covering for the Mother of Harlots? Trying desperately to show the daughter front and centre. Also is old Hebrew law-keeper? Judaic leanings abound.

LOLZ!
Babylon is described as the CITY where our Lord Jesus was crucified.

Jerusalem is NOT Babylon nor is it described as such.

It is FLAT OUT described by the name of ANOTHER CITY and ANOTHER country, SPIRITUALLY:

SODOM and EGYPT.

And no, not ALL of the SAINTS were slain therein EITHER.

NOR were ALL the SAINTS slain in ROME.

Saints have been SLAIN throughout the WHOLE WORLD.

ALL SAINTS die IN MYSTERY BABYLON. That means EVERY BELIEVER dies therein. On this basis alone neither ROME of JERUSALEM can be Mystery Babylon.

Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Mystery Babylon is also A SPIRITUAL TERM for the (anti) SPIRITUAL WORKING of EVIL.

Trying to PIN that working on a physical city is and remains juvenile and fleshly.

s

Back