Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mysticism Infiltrating the Church(es) ....

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The scripture tells us who is a false prophet and an apostate.
No one is allowed to twist it or add something to it.
I am in no way surprised that people support false teachers
because firstly Jesus told us that this will happen,secondly
because of reveal the true intentions of them, thirdly because of the
flow of money and fourthly to allow compromises and double-mindedness.
So if people want to support rick warren's doctrine and ties to
a "fourth reich establishment" thats fine but please call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ.

Ms ada: I think John's first Epistle is a really good guide to see what people are really like, in terms of their doctrine, right?

The scripture tells us who is a false prophet and an apostate.
No one is allowed to twist it or add something to it.
I am in no way surprised that people support false teachers
because firstly Jesus told us that this will happen,secondly
because of reveal the true intentions of them, thirdly because of the
flow of money and fourthly to allow compromises and double-mindedness.
So if people want to support rick warren's doctrine and ties to
a "fourth reich establishment" thats fine but please call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ.

That`s right. So people need to pull in their fangs, cease and desist in their imperfect understanding, and judging other followers of Christ who display humongous fruit, and look to Christ.

Alabaster his name was borg; emanuel swedenborg..
"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated."

He was an occultist a herald for the new age movement
the forerunner of theosophical society by helena blavatzky.
Her most popular book was "the secret doctrine" in which she
embraces lucifer.So in secret all new agers worship lucifer whether
they know it or not.
The new age movement is the offspring of freemasonry which
followers also worship lucifer.The underlying doctrine of freemasonry
is the kabbalah.

Now their is no doubt that rich warren teams with all this and we
as the true followers of Jesus Christ should hold up a red flag in each hand.

Oh this is so funny..... :)

I agree about the dangers of mysticism. I think that sound Christian doctrine needs to be centred on the incarnate Lord Jesus, God manifest in the flesh - John 1.14.

i am seven of nine, resistance is futile. you will be assimilated. all must service the borg. Your technology, culture will be assimalated.

Oh this is so funny..... :)

I agree about the dangers of mysticism. I think that sound Christian doctrine needs to be centred on the incarnate Lord Jesus, God manifest in the flesh - John 1.14.
This statement presumes that true Christian mysticism isn't centered around Christ when in fact it very much is. JamesG has done a great job so far in showing what Christian mysticism is and is not.

He was an occultist a herald for the new age movement
the forerunner of theosophical society by helena blavatzky.
Her most popular book was "the secret doctrine" in which she
embraces lucifer.So in secret all new agers worship lucifer whether
they know it or not.
The new age movement is the offspring of freemasonry which
followers also worship lucifer.The underlying doctrine of freemasonry
is the kabbalah.

Now their is no doubt that rich warren teams with all this and we
as the true followers of Jesus Christ should hold up a red flag in each hand.

You don't know anything about Rick Warren. Whenever someone richly anointed rises to the top, the tendency is to try to cut him off at the legs. That is Satan's agenda and people who say they are Christians are duped so easily to do his bidding. Sorry, not me. It doesn't fly. I will not judge the anointed and lose any reward for doing so.

:topictotopic This thread is not about Rick Warren.
I know, but I will not abide people denigrating a man of God like I am seeing here. People need to keep his name out of their posts with regard to the topic, or it will go south fast.

Alabaster

That sounds very much like a threat. I don't know who this Rick Warren is. But obviously there is more than one opinion about him. Threats are futile on a forum. And no one here has said anything other than they do or do not like him. Nothing about him. If he is a Protestant, he probably isn't a mystic in the Christian sense other than a promotion of a relationship with God and/or Jesus Christ. Your words put a black mark on Warren automatically because they sound like a threat. If you are a Rick Warren apologist bring up some of the reasons you enjoy his ministry. That is what will oppose the opposers. Otherwise do as has been suggested. Get back on topic.

JamesG

I know, but I will not abide people denigrating a man of God like I am seeing here. People need to keep his name out of their posts with regard to the topic, or it will go south fast.

Oh surely all members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), like he is, are man of God what else..
The question is which god? As i said in my previous post whose name their
god is..But the truth hurts or not?

Alabaster

That sounds very much like a threat. I don't know who this Rick Warren is. But obviously there is more than one opinion about him. Threats are futile on a forum. And no one here has said anything other than they do or do not like him. Nothing about him. If he is a Protestant, he probably isn't a mystic in the Christian sense other than a promotion of a relationship with God and/or Jesus Christ. Your words put a black mark on Warren automatically because they sound like a threat. If you are a Rick Warren apologist bring up some of the reasons you enjoy his ministry. That is what will oppose the opposers. Otherwise do as has been suggested. Get back on topic.

JamesG

Forget it. The black mark is not from me. It isn't me going off topic if you have really digested the last several posts.

The topic is mysticism infiltrating churches.

Oh surely all members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), like he is, are man of God what else..
The question is which god? As i said in my previous post whose name their
god is..But the truth hurts or not?

Get on topic. Posting ignorant, lying, gossipy comments about a well-known man of God is sin.

Alabaster as i said it before:
The question is what do you defend and why..
Just for the record and a warning to others.
There are shills and sayanims out there who get paid for deceit.
Please be careful whom you beleive.
Only trust Jesus the true word of God and ask him for guidance.

Alabaster as i said it before:
The question is what do you defend and why..
Just for the record and a warning to others.
There are shills and sayanims out there who get paid for deceit.
Please be careful whom you beleive.
Only trust Jesus the true word of God and ask him for guidance.

I know whom I believe, thanks.

Be careful who you give ear to. Envy, hatred and deception are the typical vehicles Satan uses to destroy the reputations of the righteous, and to hinder the forward momentum of growth in Christ in those who listen and allow that influence.

Forget it. The black mark is not from me. It isn't me going off topic if you have really digested the last several posts.

The topic is mysticism infiltrating churches.
Mysticism in the church,and right here, don't be concerned if someone violates the word of God, just remember they are the anointed so don't speak against them...does that make any sense? God's word is what tells us where God stands on an issue, if a person is violating the word of God they are not following an anointing from God,duh. Also the number of followers do not make a person right(was Hitler right), following the word of God makes a person right.

Mysticism in the church,and right here, don't be concerned if someone violates the word of God, just remember they are the anointed so don't speak against them...does that make any sense? God's word is what tells us where God stands on an issue, if a person is violating the word of God they are not following an anointing from God,duh. Also the number of followers do not make a person right(was Hitler right), following the word of God makes a person right.

We are to be fruit inspectors. As such, when we see regular fruit in someone's life, we don't run off at the mouth about them yelling, "Charlatan! Shill!" If we do, we are blind, aren't we, and not using God's standards for judging for fruit.

When we see a lack, what should we really do?

Pray for them.

And if a person is well into mysticism, they are not under any anointing of God, are they? They need to be avoided, as all evil needs to be avoided.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back