Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Naomi Wolf: Baby Deaths Skyrocketing Among Vaccinated Mothers

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
BEWARE: Marburg Virus being Activated.... FEMA is preparing Quarantine Camps in some of our States. The NWO is planning to take control the of World by having the WHO and UN declaring Public Health Emergency in order to take over country' sovereignty... becoming the Authority over their own elected government representatives when it comes to declaring "Public Health Emergency", accordingly.

BEWARE: Marburg Virus being Activated.... FEMA is preparing Quarantine Camps in some of our States. The NWO is planning to take control the of World by having the WHO and UN declaring Public Health Emergency in order to take over country' sovereignty... becoming the Authority over their own elected government representatives when it comes to declaring "Public Health Emergency", accordingly.

"Todd Callender joins the The Prather Point to discuss the next PLANdemic (the Marburg pathogen), which will be the excuse used to force the unvaxxed into quarantine camps (FEMA) where kill-shots will be administered.
He also says that those who received the Covid shots already have the dormant Marburg virus encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles, which can be activated via 5G frequencies. Those who have Marburg will then become zombie-like, because it affects frontal cortex brain function."

No. Lol! This is similar to when people thought the novel coronavirus was caused by 5G and burned down quite a number of 5G towers in Europe. This is what happens when people remain willfully ignorant of science. I've said it a few times and I'll say it again: Rumble is not a legitimate source for anything.

Christians need to be way more discerning than to believe things like this are true.

Well, a coworker has a counseling practice with another gal who has specialized in counseling mothers. She has seen a dramatic increase in malformed infants from vaccinated mothers as well as an increase in infant deaths. The science behind this outcome is known amd not a mystery.

Well, a coworker has a counseling practice with another gal who has specialized in counseling mothers. She has seen a dramatic increase in malformed infants from vaccinated mothers as well as an increase in infant deaths. The science behind this outcome is known amd not a mystery.

Now that some time has passed, and the injuries, deaths and problems are discovered about this new vaccine, people are starting to wake up.

JLB

Now that some time has passed, and the injuries, deaths and problems are discovered about this new vaccine, people are starting to wake up.

JLB
This was happening even during the trials but the suffering were told it’s NEVER because of those shots.

That's known as conjecture.

A Texas national guard part timer?

These see each other at most a month a year collectely .
The VA would deny any vet of the guard any medical claim unless they incurred it on title 10.

They will argue any health issue unless you claim it during ad and the guard doesn't quite provide medical services during drill ,unless it's duty related injuries .meaning if you get sick in between drills and can't make it long enough they can and will med board you out .

I claimed my hearing loss and it was denied .I never claimed it during drill?why would I .as I have private insurance to pay and fix me .

I paid to be cleared to be deployed ,asthma tested and PTSD clearing .

The VA saw that and I used my sick call slip to connect asthma in country .

Vaccine reactions are gonna be hard as you did it on your time in some cases .they can connect some but those they will know fast .

Getting covid vaccine reactions are gonna be hard to connect to the VA if you complied and went to Walmart etc

Speculating on that last part .

Witnessing a dramatic increase in malformed infants of vaccinated mothers is conjecture?

You are in denial of the truth.

JLB
It’s called anecdotal evidence. Correlation does not equal causation. So, yes, unless it is proven scientifically, it is conjecture.

Fact Check-No evidence newborn babies died after exposure to COVID-19 vaccine

By Reuters Fact Check
6 Min Read
Viral social media posts claim some newborn babies in Britain died of pulmonary haemorrhage shortly after birth due to mothers being vaccinated against COVID-19 during pregnancy. However, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) told Reuters there is no available data showing that.

Apparently, Rumble is kind of a clearinghouse for whacked-out conspiracy theorists:

Rumble Sends Viewers Tumbling Toward Misinformation

Research shows the emergent video platform can recommend conspiracy theories and other harmful content more often than not.

It was a Canuck doctor named Daniel Nagase the first tuned us in to the excessive still-births up here.

The wife of my second youngest cousin on the Chase(location, not a name) side of my family had the pleasure of a miscarriage at three months shortly after getting her vax. That one event garnered seven rifles just waiting for the call.

The wife of my second youngest cousin on the Chase(location, not a name) side of my family had the pleasure of a miscarriage at three months shortly after getting her vax.
It it possible that she had her hair done during those three months? It turns out that a large number of women who miscarry have been to salons in the preceding trimester.

Surely that's a significant correlation. (WFTH-I)

For some reason, I put more confidence in people who actually look at the data.

“We have not received any suspected reports of newborn deaths by pulmonary haemorrhage following exposure to a COVID-19 vaccine during pregnancy via our Yellow Card scheme,” said Dr Alison Cave, the MHRA’s Chief Safety Officer, in a statement to Reuters.

The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) regularly reviews data on safety outcomes for COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy. It also found no evidence to support the claim.

Dr Pat O’Brien, consultant obstetrician and vice president of the RCOG told Reuters: “We have not seen anything to indicate the vaccine causes a risk of pulmonary haemorrhage in babies shortly after they are born.”

He added: “If it was a genuine risk, affecting that number of babies in just one unit, we would have expected to see it very commonly across well-vaccinated countries such as Israel by now, but instead the data available shows that the vaccine does not increase the risk of stillbirth, foetal abnormalities, or small for gestational age babies in pregnant women.

Fact Check-No evidence newborn babies died after exposure to COVID-19 vaccine

By Reuters Fact Check
6 Min Read
Viral social media posts claim some newborn babies in Britain died of pulmonary haemorrhage shortly after birth due to mothers being vaccinated against COVID-19 during pregnancy. However, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) told Reuters there is no available data showing that.

Apparently, Rumble is kind of a clearinghouse for whacked-out conspiracy theorists:

Rumble Sends Viewers Tumbling Toward Misinformation

Research shows the emergent video platform can recommend conspiracy theories and other harmful content more often than not.

You are using the false reporting of the main stream media to fact check the false reporting of the main stream media.

:nono

Her information comes directly from the Pfizer documents the court ordered them to make public.

Did you miss that?

JLB

Her information comes directly from the Pfizer documents the court ordered them to make public.
I'd be happy to look at it. Checkable source, other than the fake "grand jury?"

There is this from Reuters, which is a reliable news source:
McLachlan has not responded to a request from Reuters for more information.

There is no available data to support the claim, however.

“We have not received any suspected reports of newborn deaths by pulmonary haemorrhage following exposure to a COVID-19 vaccine during pregnancy via our Yellow Card scheme,” said Dr Alison Cave, the MHRA’s Chief Safety Officer, in a statement to Reuters.

The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) regularly reviews data on safety outcomes for COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy. It also found no evidence to support the claim.

Dr Pat O’Brien, consultant obstetrician and vice president of the RCOG told Reuters: “We have not seen anything to indicate the vaccine causes a risk of pulmonary haemorrhage in babies shortly after they are born.”

The statements from these people in a position to actually know the facts are far more credible than McLachlan's unsupported claims. The fact that McLachlan is unwilling to talk about it to the media does no little damage to what's left this person's credibility.

Last edited:
iu

Back