Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Need Help

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
GuitarIntro said:
No, no one said it was unforgivable. I don't know why I even thought that.

So there is no connection between the sexual immorality mentioned in this thread and buying stuff (like clothes and musical instruments/devices, etc) afterwards, correct?

Guitar, I also find the question somewhat strange, not in that of you buying things, but in the question itself.
I have a question and forgive me if I exceed my bounds. but I visit a lot of atheist websites and to "me" this sounds a lot like some of the question they come up with and then go out to a christian site just to get a laugh.
Like many here have said, no it is not a sin against the Holy Spirit. Die without Jesus now that a sin against the Holy Spirit not letting the Holy Spirit seal you from eternal hell.
If the atheist statement was wrong forgive me, If true, why?

I am not an atheist. And never will be an atheist.

I am a Christian and believe in Jesus and what Jesus has done for me.

None of my questions on Christian forums were jokes. Not a single one.

All of the posts I type are problems or questions I have. I realize sometimes they don't make sense, but it just came across and I'd like an answer.

I hope everyone will take my posts seriously.

To answer the question, I am afraid of the unpardonable sin.

guitar intro... Its is by no means my place or anyone to judge you. I hope that I have not left you feeling bitter toward this site..because there are many if not all that really care about people like yourself.. As I said earlier these kinds of question come up a lot, so forgive me again if I"m wrong. One thing that I notice is that you over think the situation. My answer would to be don't worry about the unpardonable sin and live your life following Jesus and you won't commit it..

God Bless...............freeway... :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back