Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New End Time Time line

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What God told me, and the timeline Chart of event that are going to happen in the order they are going to Happen. If anyone can see something in the picture that is NOT Scriptural, then please reveal this to me.

End Timeline Picture

Yeah... that Rapture thing.
Please show in Revelation exactly where that Rapture happens.
Thanks.

EDIT: And I found all sorts of other contradictory events... the more I look the more I think you need to put reference verses on your work. Really... your picture does not line up with my Bible... Guess who I will believe.

Last edited:
Yeah... that Rapture thing.
Please show in Revelation exactly where that Rapture happens.
Thanks.

In one of my conversations with God, He plainly told me, it is not my place to convince anyone of the Truths He was telling me, but that i merely reveal those things He tell me. This i do. What do i care if you don't agree with what God told me, is that not between you and God?

EDIT: And I found all sorts of other contradictory events...

And yet you did not list any, Why is that? If then you found all sorts of things wrong with the timeline, then you would think it would be easy to reveal one or two. But i see none.

the more I look the more I think you need to put reference verses on your work.

Oh, is that because that is where you think i got the information from, the Word? Ah No. i teach those things God told me, the Word only confirms what He has told me.

Really... your picture does not line up with my Bible... Guess who I will believe.

Then your Bible is WRONG. Or is the Truth of it, is this. The Bible is not wrong, but YOUR INTERPRETATION of the Bible is what contradicts with what is in the Timeline. Yeah that is most certainly the case.
Because NOTHING in the Timeline contradicts even one verse in all of Scriptures. If then YOU don't agree with what God told me, then by all means be like the Bereans, when they heard something they did not agree with, they went to the Scriptures to see if what they heard lines up with the Word of God.
Now so with this generation of Nicolaitan Christians, when they see something in the timeline that they don't agree with, is when they say it is wrong, even though NOTHING in the timeline contradicts even one verse. But because it contradicts your own false doctrines, is the reason you think the timeline does not line up with Scriptures.

If your accusations is true and correct, it should be pretty easy for you to reveal something in the timeline that does NOT line up with Scriptures right? And since there are so many things wrong, it should be very easy for a learned fellow as yourself to reveal this.

If then you reveal to me something in the Timeline that is contrary to Scriptures, then i will be in need of correcting it, right? If then you do not inform me of this knowledge that you seem to have concerning all the things that are wrong in the timeline, how will God not hold you accountable for not at the very least letting me know what those things are? How many people will i deceive with this timeline, if you don't do anything to try to reveal to me what is wrong with it?

If then there are things wrong in the timeline, and you do not reveal them to me, then the blood is on your hands not mine, because you failed to tell me what is wrong. How can i change the timeline if it is wrong, if you don't tell me what is wrong with it? Oh, and keep your own opinions and false doctrines out of it. reveal to me something in the Timeline that contradicts Scriptures.

Guess who I will believe.

Apparently NOT GOD who told me those things. If you think they are not of God, then by all means reveal the Scriptures that supports your accusations.

In one of my conversations with God, He plainly told me, it is not my place to convince anyone of the Truths He was telling me, but that i merely reveal those things He tell me. This i do. What do i care if you don't agree with what God told me, is that not between you and God?

And yet you did not list any, Why is that? If then you found all sorts of things wrong with the timeline, then you would think it would be easy to reveal one or two. But i see none.

Oh, is that because that is where you think i got the information from, the Word? Ah No. i teach those things God told me, the Word only confirms what He has told me.

Then your Bible is WRONG. Or is the Truth of it, is this. The Bible is not wrong, but YOUR INTERPRETATION of the Bible is what contradicts with what is in the Timeline. Yeah that is most certainly the case.
Because NOTHING in the Timeline contradicts even one verse in all of Scriptures. If then YOU don't agree with what God told me, then by all means be like the Bereans, when they heard something they did not agree with, they went to the Scriptures to see if what they heard lines up with the Word of God.
Now so with this generation of Nicolaitan Christians, when they see something in the timeline that they don't agree with, is when they say it is wrong, even though NOTHING in the timeline contradicts even one verse. But because it contradicts your own false doctrines, is the reason you think the timeline does not line up with Scriptures.

If your accusations is true and correct, it should be pretty easy for you to reveal something in the timeline that does NOT line up with Scriptures right? And since there are so many things wrong, it should be very easy for a learned fellow as yourself to reveal this.

If then you reveal to me something in the Timeline that is contrary to Scriptures, then i will be in need of correcting it, right? If then you do not inform me of this knowledge that you seem to have concerning all the things that are wrong in the timeline, how will God not hold you accountable for not at the very least letting me know what those things are? How many people will i deceive with this timeline, if you don't do anything to try to reveal to me what is wrong with it?

If then there are things wrong in the timeline, and you do not reveal them to me, then the blood is on your hands not mine, because you failed to tell me what is wrong. How can i change the timeline if it is wrong, if you don't tell me what is wrong with it? Oh, and keep your own opinions and false doctrines out of it. reveal to me something in the Timeline that contradicts Scriptures.

Apparently NOT GOD who told me those things. If you think they are not of God, then by all means reveal the Scriptures that supports your accusations.
Hell is created in the Tribulation period.... Rev 1:18... Jesus already has the keys to a place that doesn't exist?

The New Jerusalem descends to our current Earth... NJ is 1500 miles to a side... the International Space Station orbits at 200 miles. This would destroy the Earth before it even touched down.

Seas depart and are gone... before the vials are poured out... which turn the seas to blood? How can that happen is there are no seas?

New Heaven and Earth... happen before the Millennium? But that is the opposite of Rev 20+21.

Saint rule over 144k? But the 144k are Jesus personnel entourage. Why would they be subjects?

To start...

Hell is created in the Tribulation period.... Rev 1:18... Jesus already has the keys to a place that doesn't exist?

It is apparent you do not know there are different Hells. Hades, Sheol, Lake of Fire, etc.

The New Jerusalem descends to our current Earth... NJ is 1500 miles to a side... the International Space Station orbits at 200 miles. This would destroy the Earth before it even touched down.

Seas depart and are gone... before the vials are poured out... which turn the seas to blood? How can that happen is there are no seas?

Oceans are depleted, then some seas are refilled. i show this in the Timeline Picture:

New Heaven and Earth... happen before the Millennium? But that is the opposite of Rev 20+21.

No it is NOT, only opposite to your own understanding of Rev 20 and 21. If then you THINK it is opposite of Rev 20 and 21 by all means reveal how so?

Saint rule over 144k? But the 144k are Jesus personnel entourage. Why would they be subjects?

Because they are Humans, NOT Saints. Who do you think we reign over for a thousand years?

Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Tell me, who are these that Jesus and us Saints reign over for a THOUSAND YEARS? i know who they are, the 144,000 but who do YOU say they are?

It is apparent you do not know there are different Hells. Hades, Sheol, Lake of Fire, etc.
And you are not explaining, nor answering my question.
I don't follow external links... and another non answer.
Oceans are depleted, then some seas are refilled. i show this in the Timeline Picture:

How and how?
No it is NOT, only opposite to your own understanding of Rev 20 and 21. If then you THINK it is opposite of Rev 20 and 21 by all means reveal how so?
Rev 20 is the Millennium chapter.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

So... Millennium first... then Great White Throne... then New Earth.
Because they are Humans, NOT Saints. Who do you think we reign over for a thousand years?
I think we(the first resurrection martyrs) would rule over the humans left on the Earth.
And you would have us ruling over the personal entourage of Jesus on the New Earth.
How many saints would be returned with Jesus... thousands... millions... to rule 144k?
Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Tell me, who are these that Jesus and us Saints reign over for a THOUSAND YEARS? i know who they are, the 144,000 but who do YOU say they are?
Again... I would say at this time it would be the humans that did not go to war at Armageddon.
You would say that the entire human population dies at Armageddon... I say all the armies die.

And you are not explaining, nor answering my question.

i have not failed to answer any question that you have asked me, if you think i have then reveal it. What Question did you ask me, that i did not answer. This should be interesting to see.

I don't follow external links... and another non answer.

Are you now suggesting that no other links can possibly teach Truths of God, therefore you do not desire to even see them?
A Good judge will hear both sides of a topic before making a judgement.

If then you ask me a question, and i give you a link that 100% ANSWERS the question you asked, then i have indeed answered your question, YOU just refuse to go and see the Answer. Why? Because those who ask a question and are genuinely seeking the answer they ask for, will go and watch the link. But how many from this last days generation will ask a question that they really are not seeking the answer for?

Rev 20 is the Millennium chapter.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

So... Millennium first... then Great White Throne... then New Earth.

So let me understand your logic here. The Earth is going to be utterly destroyed. And Jesus and us Saints are going to Reign over this corrupt destroyed Earth for a thousand years, and then after that, that is when Jesus creates a New Earth and New Heaven AFTER we all have been here already for a thousand Years.
You do error, not understanding that when God comes to the Earth, He will be creating a New Heaven and New Earth IMMEDIATELY. His 144,000 redeemed of the Lord, is not going to live on a destroyed planet, but will live in a World that Jesus Christ will create for them, for the next one thousand years, like that of the Garden of Eden.
YOU FALESLY believe the lies that preachers have been telling for generations past, that the New Earth and New Heaven are created AFTER the 1,000 years. This is a Doctrine of men, NOT of God.

If you noticed in the Timeline Picture, you will clearly see the first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation Period the Earth is destroyed, and then When Jesus arrives on the Earth it is during the time that the Earth is becoming NEW.

I think we(the first resurrection martyrs) would rule over the humans left on the Earth.

This is True, and those humans are the 144,000 God redeemed of the humankind.

And you would have us ruling over the personal entourage of Jesus on the New Earth.

i would not have us ruling them, but God will have us ruling them. For a thousand years, the 144,000 will not even know what sin is, or what stealing means, now will they know wickedness. satan is bound for this thousand years, he will not be able to tempt any of the 144,000 chosen of God. These 144,000 will not even know what sin is, nor will they even learn it. These will live on the Earth for a thousand years, NOT on a destroyed Earth, but New Earth, that like the Garden of Eden. And these 144,000 being children, are going to need to learn how to fish, how to grow crops, how to build, and we Saints will do that. If they fall and get hurt, they will come to us Saints to be Healed. if they get and sickness whatsoever they will eat the leaves of the Tree of Life, which grows everywhere the Living Water from the Holy City touches. So yeah, we will reign over the redeemed of Christ, PERFECT, and never knowing what sin even is. They will live in a PERFECT world, even as the Garden of Eden was Perfect, save only it only had one Tree of Life in it.

How many saints would be returned with Jesus... thousands... millions... to rule 144k?

From this generation, VERY, VERY, FEW. But from Adam till the Time Christ Returns more than a Few. These will reign over the 144,000 on a Newly Created planet Earth.

Again... I would say at this time it would be the humans that did not go to war at Armageddon.
You would say that the entire human population dies at Armageddon... I say all the armies die.

How about you stop assuming what i would say, and merely ask me if that is what i would say, because it seems so far, every single time you have said " YOU WOULD SAY" you have been WRONG.

When Jesus arrives and gathers up all the sleeping Saints, then He will (with those Saints) gather up all the living Saints, very few indeed at that time. Even Jesus said Himself, "Will I find Faith on the Earth?" It will be Rare indeed, by the time He Returns.

All Nations come against Israel, and when it seems like they will be utterly destroyed then Jesus will return to the Earth and Raptures His Church to Him, He is here to STAY ON EARTH. He brings with Him the Holy City Jerusalem, and the Holy City sets down upon four mountains (Legs for the Holy City) Then After He arrives and lands on Earth in the Holy City Jerusalem, He causes all nations to come against the Holy City and attack it, and they all in one swoop die miserably. NOT all humans die on that day, only those humans who desired to kill and destroy the Holy City, die on that day. All those who did not come against the Holy City on that day will die via the vials being poured out AFTER Jesus sets up His Kingdom on Earth. When the thousand Years STARTS (the Father's Sabbath Day) there will not be one Living human unbeliever on the planet. When the Thousand Years Starts, the only human being that will be on the planet will be 144,000 Children, that will repopulate the Earth DURING that thousand Year SABBATH, where there will be no satan, demons, wickedness, evil, NO SINNING. It will be paradise on Earth.

Woe to those who think God is going to reign over a destroyed planet, as if God would even desire such a thing. God created the Entire Earth in 6 days, What He can't create a New Earth in 3 1/3 years? Lol, this generation has no clue the Power of God. God can create an entire planet in days, but this generation believes God will not create a New Heaven and New Earth until AFTER a thousand years living on a crispy burnt planet. This generation knows not the Truth of God concerning this matter.

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

If they are SECRETS, then they are NOT revealed in His Word. However no secret that God reveals to His prophet/esses will be contrary to any verse in Scriptures.
And now you know a few of these Secrets that God has told me, which you now can believe also. Not that is something this last days generation will do. They did not believe the prophets in the past, they will most certainly not believe them today.

i have not failed to answer any question that you have asked me, if you think i have then reveal it. What Question did you ask me, that i did not answer. This should be interesting to see.

Are you now suggesting that no other links can possibly teach Truths of God, therefore you do not desire to even see them?
A Good judge will hear both sides of a topic before making a judgement.

If then you ask me a question, and i give you a link that 100% ANSWERS the question you asked, then i have indeed answered your question, YOU just refuse to go and see the Answer. Why? Because those who ask a question and are genuinely seeking the answer they ask for, will go and watch the link. But how many from this last days generation will ask a question that they really are not seeking the answer for?

So let me understand your logic here. The Earth is going to be utterly destroyed. And Jesus and us Saints are going to Reign over this corrupt destroyed Earth for a thousand years, and then after that, that is when Jesus creates a New Earth and New Heaven AFTER we all have been here already for a thousand Years.
You do error, not understanding that when God comes to the Earth, He will be creating a New Heaven and New Earth IMMEDIATELY. His 144,000 redeemed of the Lord, is not going to live on a destroyed planet, but will live in a World that Jesus Christ will create for them, for the next one thousand years, like that of the Garden of Eden.
YOU FALESLY believe the lies that preachers have been telling for generations past, that the New Earth and New Heaven are created AFTER the 1,000 years. This is a Doctrine of men, NOT of God.

If you noticed in the Timeline Picture, you will clearly see the first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation Period the Earth is destroyed, and then When Jesus arrives on the Earth it is during the time that the Earth is becoming NEW.

This is True, and those humans are the 144,000 God redeemed of the humankind.

i would not have us ruling them, but God will have us ruling them. For a thousand years, the 144,000 will not even know what sin is, or what stealing means, now will they know wickedness. satan is bound for this thousand years, he will not be able to tempt any of the 144,000 chosen of God. These 144,000 will not even know what sin is, nor will they even learn it. These will live on the Earth for a thousand years, NOT on a destroyed Earth, but New Earth, that like the Garden of Eden. And these 144,000 being children, are going to need to learn how to fish, how to grow crops, how to build, and we Saints will do that. If they fall and get hurt, they will come to us Saints to be Healed. if they get and sickness whatsoever they will eat the leaves of the Tree of Life, which grows everywhere the Living Water from the Holy City touches. So yeah, we will reign over the redeemed of Christ, PERFECT, and never knowing what sin even is. They will live in a PERFECT world, even as the Garden of Eden was Perfect, save only it only had one Tree of Life in it.

From this generation, VERY, VERY, FEW. But from Adam till the Time Christ Returns more than a Few. These will reign over the 144,000 on a Newly Created planet Earth.

How about you stop assuming what i would say, and merely ask me if that is what i would say, because it seems so far, every single time you have said " YOU WOULD SAY" you have been WRONG.

When Jesus arrives and gathers up all the sleeping Saints, then He will (with those Saints) gather up all the living Saints, very few indeed at that time. Even Jesus said Himself, "Will I find Faith on the Earth?" It will be Rare indeed, by the time He Returns.

All Nations come against Israel, and when it seems like they will be utterly destroyed then Jesus will return to the Earth and Raptures His Church to Him, He is here to STAY ON EARTH. He brings with Him the Holy City Jerusalem, and the Holy City sets down upon four mountains (Legs for the Holy City) Then After He arrives and lands on Earth in the Holy City Jerusalem, He causes all nations to come against the Holy City and attack it, and they all in one swoop die miserably. NOT all humans die on that day, only those humans who desired to kill and destroy the Holy City, die on that day. All those who did not come against the Holy City on that day will die via the vials being poured out AFTER Jesus sets up His Kingdom on Earth. When the thousand Years STARTS (the Father's Sabbath Day) there will not be one Living human unbeliever on the planet. When the Thousand Years Starts, the only human being that will be on the planet will be 144,000 Children, that will repopulate the Earth DURING that thousand Year SABBATH, where there will be no satan, demons, wickedness, evil, NO SINNING. It will be paradise on Earth.

Woe to those who think God is going to reign over a destroyed planet, as if God would even desire such a thing. God created the Entire Earth in 6 days, What He can't create a New Earth in 3 1/3 years? Lol, this generation has no clue the Power of God. God can create an entire planet in days, but this generation believes God will not create a New Heaven and New Earth until AFTER a thousand years living on a crispy burnt planet. This generation knows not the Truth of God concerning this matter.

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

If they are SECRETS, then they are NOT revealed in His Word. However no secret that God reveals to His prophet/esses will be contrary to any verse in Scriptures.
And now you know a few of these Secrets that God has told me, which you now can believe also. Not that is something this last days generation will do. They did not believe the prophets in the past, they will most certainly not believe them today.
Welcome to the ignore list.

Speaking of the END of the time, we MUST be ready to a War against the red Dragon-Revelation 12.

If we compare the generation of Adam's time, when the sons of GOD were still before the Lord and Satan among them going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it;
with the Christians generations, after the Ministry of JESUS, i.e. to compare with the generations of the sons of GOD according John 1:12-13, among other references;
then I would like to highlight that there is an immense difference between how or what the Devil, the old Serpent, was like in that ancient time, and how or what he is like today. Actually, the difference is very very great.

What is really the difference above mentioned?

See, the Devil's body in Adam's time was without any kind of detail, going to and fro in the earth his presence could be easely be noted, and his speech or the sound of his mouth, that was his message, it could be spiritually and clearly identifyed before the purity that was in Eden, and so be rejected the evil speech of Devil, despised and even fought by the woman (today the Church) and by the man(today the angel of the Churches). Unfornately, both fell in the trap of Devil and both suffered the consequences, and the Devil -the former Cherub - was cursed by GOD.

But now, even now, after around 6000 years, the same serpent is very very sophisticaded, the Devil, the Serpent, is not as he was in Adam's time, in the garden of Eden. Today the old Serpent has 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a terrible TAIL with which he has power to cast down from the heavenly environment to the earth even the stars of GOD, sowing his satanic tares within the Churches, and sowing his apostasies, his false interpretations of Scriptures, his devilish doctrines/doctrines of demons, his satanic theology, his idolatries since the time of the seven Churches of Asia. And mainly sowing the idolatries of the Church of Rome, today Roman Catholic Church (today the universal 7 heads of the Dragon), by the way, the celebration of the Eucharist by the Roman Catholic Church (also known as Holy Communion and the Lord's Supper) yeah, her celebration of Eucharist is a cult of sorcery, or an act of witchcraft, offered by the spirit of Devil to the followers of Catholicism.

Revelation 18:2-5

2 Babylon the great is (will fall) fallen, is (will fall) fallen, and is (will be) become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 ...Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of HER PLAGUES.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD hath remembered her iniquities.

The War is against the red Dragon , a religious and SATANIC MONSTER of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a terrible TAIL.

Get ready

then I would like to highlight that there is an immense difference between how or what the Devil, the old Serpent, was like in that ancient time, and how or what he is like today. Actually, the difference is very very great.

This is Truth.

Prior to the flood, satan and demons were allowed to take any physical form they so chose for themselves, hence the reason they mated with unbelieving humans in those days. After the flood they were forbidden by God to do so. Then they started possessing physical entities. (animals, humans, objects, and even plants). But in these last days, satan tactics has changed altogether, to that of unbelief. his main tactics today is there are no gods, no demons, etc. So he does not possess near as much as he did in the past, because his tactics has changed towards UNBELIEF. This is evident by the stats on Atheist growth rate.
Combining 1) The Church having no power today (Miracles performed) and 2) demons not revealing themselves in the world today, gives satan and his demons the opportunity to teach things like "There is no evidence of God anywhere at all" or "Where is God?" or "You pray and pray, and no God answers you" or "Look at all the suffering in the world, if there was a God wouldn't He be doing something about all this?" And many more such things demons whisper to people, to cause them to doubt. And is a direct result of Atheism growing leaps and bounds today.

So you are correct, is saying the satan is different from the past to how he is today. And it's not that he himself is actually different, but that his tactics have changed.
Another example of this would be the birth of an English Translated Bible for the common public to have. satan's tactic was to prevent that from happening at all costs. he tried very hard to make it NOT happen, However he soon realized, that God was not going to allow him to stop it, because God wanted it, it was going to be. So then satan in the last days, (when it would be accepted more readily) changed his tactics in 1970. If he can't get rid of the King James Version that has been present for hundreds of years, thank God for that, he was allowed by God to do the next best thing, create other versions. satan only wanted people to STOP reading the KJV, so with all these OTHER VERSIONS, a new one always being birthed, he effectively causes people to NOT read the Word of God the KJV Bible. And in the same process adds a tremendous amount of CONFUSION between all the different versions, which is better? Which is worse? Which no longer applies? Which version to read? Etc.
So then satan's tactics do indeed change. Mostly based on what God allows him to do or not to do: Made a video about that as well, the Covenant between God and satan.

This is Truth.

Prior to the flood, satan and demons were allowed to take any physical form they so chose for themselves, hence the reason they mated with unbelieving humans in those days. After the flood they were forbidden by God to do so. Then they started possessing physical entities. (animals, humans, objects, and even plants). But in these last days, satan tactics has changed altogether, to that of unbelief. his main tactics today is there are no gods, no demons, etc. So he does not possess near as much as he did in the past, because his tactics has changed towards UNBELIEF. This is evident by the stats on Atheist growth rate.
Combining 1) The Church having no power today (Miracles performed) and 2) demons not revealing themselves in the world today, gives satan and his demons the opportunity to teach things like "There is no evidence of God anywhere at all" or "Where is God?" or "You pray and pray, and no God answers you" or "Look at all the suffering in the world, if there was a God wouldn't He be doing something about all this?" And many more such things demons whisper to people, to cause them to doubt. And is a direct result of Atheism growing leaps and bounds today.

So you are correct, is saying the satan is different from the past to how he is today. And it's not that he himself is actually different, but that his tactics have changed.
Another example of this would be the birth of an English Translated Bible for the common public to have. satan's tactic was to prevent that from happening at all costs. he tried very hard to make it NOT happen, However he soon realized, that God was not going to allow him to stop it, because God wanted it, it was going to be. So then satan in the last days, (when it would be accepted more readily) changed his tactics in 1970. If he can't get rid of the King James Version that has been present for hundreds of years, thank God for that, he was allowed by God to do the next best thing, create other versions. satan only wanted people to STOP reading the KJV, so with all these OTHER VERSIONS, a new one always being birthed, he effectively causes people to NOT read the Word of God the KJV Bible. And in the same process adds a tremendous amount of CONFUSION between all the different versions, which is better? Which is worse? Which no longer applies? Which version to read? Etc.
So then satan's tactics do indeed change. Mostly based on what God allows him to do or not to do: Made a video about that as well, the Covenant between God and satan.
The whole Earth is infested of devils, by the way, one of the 12 apostles was a devil: John 6:70-JESUS said: Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray Him, being one of the twelve.

Paul Apostle wrote to Timothy, saying(prophesying) as is written in 1 Timothy 4:1-2:
1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (doctrines of the betrayers generating demons, and creating more demons)
2 - Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

As JESUS said: He that gathereth not with me scattereth. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first-Luke 11:23-26.

Yes, the Earth is infested of demons. The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs(why frogs?), a satanic trinity. https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/three-unclean-spirits-like-frogs-why-frogs.2438/

Get ready

The whole Earth is infested of devils

True over 3.5 Billion of them.

by the way, one of the 12 apostles was a devil: John 6:70-JESUS said: Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Not that one of them was the actual devil, but had a devil in them.

Mar_8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

Jesus just called the Apostle Peter "Satan" So then is Brother Peter Satan? No. He was talking to satan that was in Peter at that time.

Judas likewise was not a devil, but one was in him at the time.

Luk 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

So then Judas was NOT a devil, but satan entered into him, hence the reason Jesus called Him a devil. Because the devil was in him.

I don't know how you arrived at that number, but thinking according the Scriptures I believe that number must be higher.
Only for a more deep study, according to recent reports, the world's population surpassed 8 billion on November 15, 2022.

How many GOD's sons are there among the current world's population? And sons of Devil? Sons of GOD are generations of GOD, sons of Devil, generations of Devil.

Scriptures say: 1 João 3:1-3:-
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of GOD; therefore the WORLD knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.

2 Beloved, NOW are we the sons of GOD, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but WE KNOW that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.

3 And EVERY MAN that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is pure. (Now, from now on, he which is filthy, let him be filthy still-Revelation 22:11).

I would do a comparison, a parallel: If we, the sons of GOD, shall be like the Lord JESUS when He appears, for we shall see Him as He is, on the other hand, how shall the sons of Devil be like? Very very terrible, maybe like the man of Gadara as the Scripture reveals us: Matthew 8:28-29KJV -

28 And when JESUS was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? (Oh around 2000 years ago, it was before the time, BUT NOW THE TIME ARRIVED, the sons of Devil will be TORMENTED, and it shall be for ever and ever).

We must preach from now on that JESUS left clear, warning and saying
: Matthew 10:28
Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

DiscipleDave said:
(talking about how many demons present on Earth.)
I don't know how you arrived at that number, but thinking according the Scriptures I believe that number must be higher.

It is higher, that is why i used the word OVER. Which indicates NOT 3.5 Billion of them, but OVER 3.5 Billion of them. Which is indeed HIGHER than 3.5 Billion.

And how do i know this? i answer it in this video:

The Meaning of Life: Why humans were created to begin with.

As is written, JESUS warned, saying: Luke 13:22-25

22 And JESUS went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

23 Then said one unto Him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And He said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Luke 17:26-30:-
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Matthew 25:31-34 and 41and 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory: --> The Judgment Seat of Christ -

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (See Revelation 11:15 to 18, and get ready)

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life Eternal.

By the way, the everlasting punishment had a fixed time to begin, never to end, never to end. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot the people does eat, and drink, and they buy, they sell, they plant, they build; it seems that even believers still don't realize or don't discern that Eternal punishment has already begun and it is forever, day by day, it will never end from now on. Actually, we are still in the beginning of sorrows, and who is worthy of reaching the world to come or which will be established - the Kingdom of GOD? Luke 20:35-36. Take a look.

It seems that the even the GOD's people still did not understand that the beginning of sorrows already started and will passing without intermission from this period called "beginning of sorrows" directly to the period called Eternal punishment and perdition, without interruption, so it means punishment and perdition for ever and ever; It has started and will never end, will never stop, it's for everlasting.

Who is worthy to reach the next world, the world to come -Luke 20:35-36 among other biblical references- , the third heavenly environment or third heaven, which will be established by the most High GOD and the Almighty in this current millennium? the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day?

Be prepared or get ready. These days will be shortened.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death-Revelation 2:v.11.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say this, but I think all of you got rather mixed up on how the end-time events are going to happen in the future.

I recently wrote an article in my WordPress blog that detailed the series of end-time events that are going to occur in the future in chronological order. I have spent nearly half a decade researching and gathering all the information I could get regarding the end times prophecy. This link below is the fruit of all my hard work--my Magnum Opus. I (humbly) think that this is the best article you will ever read if you wish to know in detail about what is going to happen in the end times.

And it is free for all.

I hope it will be of use to all of you serious prophecy students. You are free to share this link with anyone or cite it in your research project as long as you give credit to me as the original author.

Many Kind Regard and Prayers For All Of You Brothers and Sisters In Christ.

Heinz Malling

theendtimeiscoming.wordpress.com

Heinz Malling

End Time Events

Back