Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New End Time Time line

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yes, there are three heavens, but if you put God in one of them then He is like His creatures, finite...contained.

Scripture puts the three heavens inside God, they are contained in Him:

"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built! (1 Ki. 8:27 NKJ)

"A common term for the Deity in Rabbinic literature is 'the Place,' which originates in the doctrine: 'The Holy One, blessed be He, is the place of His Universe, but His Universe is not His place' (Gen. R. LXVIII. 9). He encompasses space but space does not encompass Him."-(A Cohen, Everyman's Talmud, p. 8).

God is not living in heaven like His creatures:

18 To whom then will you liken God? Or what likeness will you compare to Him?

25 "To whom then will you liken Me, Or to whom shall I be equal?" says the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing. (Isa. 40:18-26 NKJ)
You have to consider that the third heaven is a Spiritual place and not a literal location so God is everywhere in His vast universe. We are the Temple of God who dwells in each of His own children. 1Corinthians 3:16

I will ask the question to you one more time. Where in Daniel 9:27 does it speak about an end time 7 year tribulation period before Christ returns?

And again, I never ask anyone to agree with my studies, but to only study the scriptures I give for themselves and let them draw their own conclusions.

I already explained the two 3 1/2 years and need not to repeat it.
the antichrist appears on the scene at the 3.5 year first 3.5 years seems like a walk in the park. .but its a smoke screen. the Church is took out before the great tribulation . you can explain and explain fact remain 7 years .there is no mention of the Church after chapter4 . the great tribulation period is to wake Israel up 144 thousand 2 Jewish witnesses . in fact the untied states is not in the great tribulation . Church will be gone only the non believers those who rejected Christ. the very ones who said us from the face of him on the throne.. .

the antichrist appears on the scene at the 3.5 year first 3.5 years seems like a walk in the park. .but its a smoke screen. the Church is took out before the great tribulation . you can explain and explain fact remain 7 years .there is no mention of the Church after chapter4 . the great tribulation period is to wake Israel up 144 thousand 2 Jewish witnesses . in fact the untied states is not in the great tribulation . Church will be gone only the non believers those who rejected Christ. the very ones who said us from the face of him on the throne.. .
I will not reply to you until you answer my question. Without an answer it is pointless to discuss this with you.

I can't blame you, few do. Its my site by the way, not someone elses.

Bible prophecy predicts events that haven't happened yet. So of course few will believe it. Until it begins happening, why should they?

When predicted events begin to occur, then believers will realize they have been warned about the terrible things to come upon the apostates, so they separate themselves lest they also be consumed.

1 Hear this word that the LORD has spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying:
2 "You only have I known of all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."
3 Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?
4 Will a lion roar in the forest, when he has no prey? Will a young lion cry out of his den, if he has caught nothing?
5 Will a bird fall into a snare on the earth, where there is no trap for it? Will a snare spring up from the earth, if it has caught nothing at all?
6 If a trumpet is blown in a city, will not the people be afraid? If there is calamity in a city, will not the LORD have done it?
7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. (Amos 3:1-7 NKJ)

Some will object God is speaking to Israel. But does God change? Will He treat apostate Christendom differently than apostate Israel?

I think not.

A woman shared candidly in a news interview in England, and say it's hard of living in this current time in Europe, and listed several events of the current environment that cause great suferrings.
She said: "In the UK and around Europe we’ve experienced many knock-on effects", and listed:
- from the coronavirus pandemic:
- rising gas prices,
- higher bills,
- food and fuel shortages,
- lower immunity for winter colds and viruses,
- and so on. She said more: "Our list of worries, it seems, isn’t going to decrease any time soon".
----------------------
JESUS revealed what would go to happen in these days of Apocalypse, and listed some events to be fullfiled in this current time in whole world, these after the Temple of Jerusalem be destroyed, what really happended in the year 70AD. Having the disciples asked JESUS what would be the signs of the END of the world, and the signs of His coming, so JESUS listed the follow happenings:
- 1- Appearance and manifestation of false Christs/messiah ;
- 2- Wars and rumours of war ;
- 3- nation shall rise against nation ;
- 4- and kingdom against kingdom; (Kingdom of GOD X Kingdom of Devil - Revelation 11:15 and 12:7-12- check it.) ;
- 5- famines ;
- 6- pestilences ; and
- 7- earthquakes in divers places.

JESUS warned.
Take heed that no man deceive you. (this was the first concerns of JESUS). It seems that many have not kept this warning of JESUS and are being deceived by false and devilish theories and false interpretations of the Word of GOD spread in the world, mainly through internet. Check it in 2Corinthians 11:13-15. It is necessary to seek discernment of spirit, as says the Word of GOD. "Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets (false preachers of the Word of GOD-the TAIL of the red Dragon-Isaiah 9:15-16) are gone out into the world. And in addition to the false preachers of the Word of God, an esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah will also manifest itself-Revelation 13:11-14 - , perhaps next year, and will easily deceive the world through his great signs of lies.
Get ready.

It's hard to say, but the Truth is that we have entered in the period of sorrows, a time of great sufferings until the END of this current world, and of the coming of JESUS. There shall be upon the earth distress of nations, and men's hearts failing them for fear looking those things which are coming on the earth. - Luke 21:25-28.

Be sure that the ETERNAL punishment had a pre-determined time to start, I must tell it has already started, the question is that it will NEVER END, it will NEVER STOP, it will be for ever ande ever. Get ready.

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain-Isaiah 26:v.20-21.

Matthew 24:21-22

21 Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

May the Lord our God bless us and keep us, and give us His protection until we reach that most wonderful day - the day 1335 - Daniel 12:v.12. Amen.
Example: If we were to count from today, or the days to come, day by day: what day and year would it be, or would the day 1335 fall? Do the math.

I will ask the question to you one more time. Where in Daniel 9:27 does it speak about an end time 7 year tribulation period before Christ returns?

And again, I never ask anyone to agree with my studies, but to only study the scriptures I give for themselves and let them draw their own conclusions.

I already explained the two 3 1/2 years and need not to repeat it.
587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled to Babylon.

587 - 559 B.C. - The conquer of Judah's kingdom by Babylon lasted from 587 - 559 B.C.,

559 B.C. - Babylon is CONQUERED by Cyrus IN FULFILLMENT Daniel 2:v.39-(Check it). Cyrus's reign lasted from 559-538 B.C.

GOD MOVED KING CYRUS TO REBUILD THE TEMPLE (YEAH, ONLY THE TEMPLE OF GOD, ONLY HIS HOUSE)

559 BC
- GOD, yes, GOD, stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, The Lord GOD of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and He hath charged me to build Him AN HOUSE (A TEMPLE EXCLUSIVELY, that is His house only) at Jerusalem, which is in Judah-Ezra 1:v.1 to 11.

Then the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem is authorized by Cyrus in his 1st year-559 B.C - Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3. Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem. And all they that were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all that was willingly offered.

Please, it is important that you understand that the LORD not only commanded the rebuilding of the Temple, but He would also go to monitor its rebuilding by the entire time of the building, i.e. 21 years (21 days - Check it in DANIEL 10:v.13), once the ruler of the Kingdom was a Gentile and he was between GOD and the people of GOD.
DETAIL: Even MICHAEL went there to help the rebuilding of the Temple as was commanded by GOD for to do. But some time later the LORD would go to cease/close the kingdom of Cyrus and hand over the Persian Kingdom to the Greeks- DANIEL 10:v.20-21 and DANIEL 2:v.39-(check it).

Part of the Temple was built in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius, until the end of the rebuilding. There were many difficulties and even stoppages in rebuilding the Temple, the House of GOD, despite having been commanded by GOD to rebuild it. However, the LORD was monitoring its rebuilding by the entire time of the building, by the way the rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21 years around THE YEAR 516 B.C.

522 B.C. - Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C.

Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years --->587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C. and the Temple reconstruction ended in 516 B.C. - Ezra 6:v.15-CJB - This house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, in the SIXTH year of the reign of Daryavesh (Darius) the king. First year of Darius 522 B.C.---> his sixth year - 516 B.C.

Again: Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years, so 587 B.C. - 70 = 517 B.C.
End of the rebuilding of the Temple was in around 516 B.C.
according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15

7 weeks = 49 years-->(End of rebuilding) 516 B.C. - 49 = 467 B.C.

62 weeks = 434 years..--->
467 B.C - 434 B.C = 33 B.C. Until this point 483 years or 69 weeks(62 plus 7 weeks) of prophecy have fulfilled itself LITERALLY, i.e. from year 516 B.C. until year 33 B.C.. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS TRUER.

NOTE: Jesus was born around 4 BC, so there was a gap of around 30 years, from 33 B.C. until JESUS's birth in around year 4B.C. The last week of years-that is the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 stayed in suspense, I would say the week 70th remained in stand by until this current time and manifestation of the Abomination of Desolation in the midst of the week and until the consumation, until the END of the Devil's world.

do me a favor no longer reply to me and i wont you.. just exactly what i said i owe you no explanation you delete post . were done
If you have a problem with me please take it to TWTS. You do not control this forum and tell anyone to stop posting to you nor are you or I above the ToS.

587 B.C. - Judah is conquered by Babylon - Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews are exiled to Babylon.

587 - 559 B.C. - The conquer of Judah's kingdom by Babylon lasted from 587 - 559 B.C.,

559 B.C. - Babylon is CONQUERED by Cyrus IN FULFILLMENT Daniel 2:v.39-(Check it). Cyrus's reign lasted from 559-538 B.C.

GOD MOVED KING CYRUS TO REBUILD THE TEMPLE (YEAH, ONLY THE TEMPLE OF GOD, ONLY HIS HOUSE)

559 BC
- GOD, yes, GOD, stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, The Lord GOD of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and He hath charged me to build Him AN HOUSE (A TEMPLE EXCLUSIVELY, that is His house only) at Jerusalem, which is in Judah-Ezra 1:v.1 to 11.

Then the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem is authorized by Cyrus in his 1st year-559 B.C - Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3. Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem. And all they that were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all that was willingly offered.

Please, it is important that you understand that the LORD not only commanded the rebuilding of the Temple, but He would also go to monitor its rebuilding by the entire time of the building, i.e. 21 years (21 days - Check it in DANIEL 10:v.13), once the ruler of the Kingdom was a Gentile and he was between GOD and the people of GOD.
DETAIL: Even MICHAEL went there to help the rebuilding of the Temple as was commanded by GOD for to do. But some time later the LORD would go to cease/close the kingdom of Cyrus and hand over the Persian Kingdom to the Greeks- DANIEL 10:v.20-21 and DANIEL 2:v.39-(check it).

Part of the Temple was built in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius, until the end of the rebuilding. There were many difficulties and even stoppages in rebuilding the Temple, the House of GOD, despite having been commanded by GOD to rebuild it. However, the LORD was monitoring its rebuilding by the entire time of the building, by the way the rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21 years around THE YEAR 516 B.C.

522 B.C. - Darius reigned from year 522-486 B.C.

Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years --->587 B.C.- 70 = 517 B.C. and the Temple reconstruction ended in 516 B.C. - Ezra 6:v.15-CJB - This house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, in the SIXTH year of the reign of Daryavesh (Darius) the king. First year of Darius 522 B.C.---> his sixth year - 516 B.C.

Again: Captivity of Israel lasted 70 years, so 587 B.C. - 70 = 517 B.C.
End of the rebuilding of the Temple was in around 516 B.C.
according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15

7 weeks = 49 years-->(End of rebuilding) 516 B.C. - 49 = 467 B.C.

62 weeks = 434 years..--->
467 B.C - 434 B.C = 33 B.C. Until this point 483 years or 69 weeks(62 plus 7 weeks) of prophecy have fulfilled itself LITERALLY, i.e. from year 516 B.C. until year 33 B.C.. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS TRUER.

NOTE: Jesus was born around 4 BC, so there was a gap of around 30 years, from 33 B.C. until JESUS's birth in around year 4B.C. The last week of years-that is the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 stayed in suspense, I would say the week 70th remained in stand by until this current time and manifestation of the Abomination of Desolation in the midst of the week and until the consumation, until the END of the Devil's world.
I appreciate your effort, but the question was where in Daniel 9:27 does it say anything about a seven year tribulation period. That is the only question I am asking. Nothing more, nothing less.

do me a favor no longer reply to me and i wont you.. just exactly what i said i owe you no explanation you delete post . were done
BTW, I asked a simple question in hope that you could show me where I was offensive so I could apologize to the member I offended. It wasn't that hard to do.

THE INTERPRETATION OF REVELATION​

The interpretation of Revelation has always been a subject of debate among Bible interpreters. The interpreters of Revelation are divided into three main schools: (1) the preterists, (2) the historicists, and (3) the futurists.

in the book there is a little bit of all 3 yes i will state i am pre trib.
we have 3 parts john is told to write 1 things he has seen 2 the things which are 3 and the things which shall be here after past present future one thing is for sure ITS going to happen. what should we do? BE READY .

when Jesus returns and takes His Church out. every eye shall see him even the ones who pierced his side ( those who have rejected him )
God is not slack concerning his promises as some men count slackness. He is Long Suffering towards us .NOT willing any should Perish but all come to repentance ---- to turn from the Ball is in our court the prophetic clock is ticking tick tick tick . its 11:59 soon to be the midnight hour when the clock strikes 12 ..bong bong bong. it will be to Late .

make your election and calling sure. or your surely going to be left behind..

you have just read a Monday evening sermon. TAKE HEED to the word of the Lord.

there is only 2 kinds of people Lost or Saved..--which are you. BTW he really dont care if your preterists, or historicists, or futurists. . the only thing that matters is your name si written in the Lambs book of Life

THE INTERPRETATION OF REVELATION​

The interpretation of Revelation has always been a subject of debate among Bible interpreters. The interpreters of Revelation are divided into three main schools: (1) the preterists, (2) the historicists, and (3) the futurists.

in the book there is a little bit of all 3 yes i will state i am pre trib.
we have 3 parts john is told to write 1 things he has seen 2 the things which are 3 and the things which shall be here after past present future one thing is for sure ITS going to happen. what should we do? BE READY .

when Jesus returns and takes His Church out. every eye shall see him even the ones who pierced his side ( those who have rejected him )
God is not slack concerning his promises as some men count slackness. He is Long Suffering towards us .NOT willing any should Perish but all come to repentance ---- to turn from the Ball is in our court the prophetic clock is ticking tick tick tick . its 11:59 soon to be the midnight hour when the clock strikes 12 ..bong bong bong. it will be to Late .

make your election and calling sure. or your surely going to be left behind..

you have just read a Monday evening sermon. TAKE HEED to the word of the Lord.

there is only 2 kinds of people Lost or Saved..--which are you. BTW he really dont care if your preterists, or historicists, or futurists. . the only thing that matters is your name si written in the Lambs book of Life
My problem has always been with "interpreting" Revelation.
We are not called to interpret... we are called to "read,hear and keep". Rev 1:3
Most "scholars" get lead astray by not "keeping" the words of Revelation, and rather bend the vision that Jesus gave to John to suit their isegesis. IMO.

My problem has always been with "interpreting" Revelation.
its a tough book its really all about the 2nd coming of Jesus He will WIN . i do hold to pre trib mainly due to the fact of his saving Grace and his mercies

Lamentations 3:22-23

New King James Version

22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

its a tough book its really all about the 2nd coming of Jesus He will WIN . i do hold to pre trib mainly due to the fact of his saving Grace and his mercies

Lamentations 3:22-23​

New King James Version​

22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Actually I find it is the easiest of all the books of the Bible to read.

that happens to . i like being a pan millennialist live right it will all pan out
That can be soul killing if you take that attitude into the tribualtion.
I know many people who would take the Mark of the Beast because their leaders say they will be raptured first.

The following is from Corrie Ten Boom in 1974. And I agree. God will do what He will... but I must prepare for whatever may happen.

...In America, our Christianity is a soft, easy Christianity ripe for teachings that endorses a “pre-tribution” view of the rapture, but here’s what Corrie had to say in her 1974 letter regarding what happened to the Christians in China who were taught the same type of teaching back before the Communist revolution in 1949:

“In China, the Christians were told, ‘Don’t worry, before the tribulation comes you will be translated – raptured.’ Then came a terrible persecution. Millions of Christians were tortured to death. Later I heard a Bishop from China say, sadly:

We have failed. We should have made the people strong for persecution, rather then telling them Jesus would come first. Tell the people how to be strong in times of persecution, how to stand when the tribulation comes–to stand and not faint.

“I feel I have a divine mandate to go and tell the people of this world that it is possible to be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are in training for the tribulation, but more than sixty percent of the Body of Christ across the world has already entered into the tribulation. There is no way to escape it. We are next.”
(source here).

Back