Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New End Time Time line

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That can be soul killing if you take that attitude into the tribualtion.
I know many people who would take the Mark of the Beast because their leaders say they will be raptured first.

The following is from Corrie Ten Boom in 1974. And I agree. God will do what He will... but I must prepare for whatever may happen.

...In America, our Christianity is a soft, easy Christianity ripe for teachings that endorses a “pre-tribution” view of the rapture, but here’s what Corrie had to say in her 1974 letter regarding what happened to the Christians in China who were taught the same type of teaching back before the Communist revolution in 1949:

“In China, the Christians were told, ‘Don’t worry, before the tribulation comes you will be translated – raptured.’ Then came a terrible persecution. Millions of Christians were tortured to death. Later I heard a Bishop from China say, sadly:

We have failed. We should have made the people strong for persecution, rather then telling them Jesus would come first. Tell the people how to be strong in times of persecution, how to stand when the tribulation comes–to stand and not faint.

“I feel I have a divine mandate to go and tell the people of this world that it is possible to be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are in training for the tribulation, but more than sixty percent of the Body of Christ across the world has already entered into the tribulation. There is no way to escape it. We are next.”
(source here).
if were living For Christ we cant go wrong. my post IS Not about being pre trib that is my personal choice . it is not being soft.

if were living For Christ we cant go wrong. my post IS Not about being pre trib that is my personal choice . it is not being soft.
My last post was in response to the Pan-Millennial comment.
But Corrie's letter still drives me to prepare for the worst... But we can always hope for the best as well.

the Pan-Millennial
mean LIVE your life like Jesus could return any day.. being prepared is not like being a prepper storing amo having dug outs NRIs etc its about living how we should . it does guarantee we will not see bad things or bad things happens to us

I appreciate your effort, but the question was where in Daniel 9:27 does it say anything about a seven year tribulation period. That is the only question I am asking. Nothing more, nothing less.

Analysing Daniel 9:27 according Tanakh - The Hebrew Bible Ketuvim - Scriptures Daniel , we have several questions to be answered and clarified by the Word of GOD, as follow:

Daniel 9:v.27 - Complete Jewish Bible
27 - He will make a STGRONG COVENANT with LEADERS for one week [of years]. For half of the week he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering. On the wing of detestable things the desolator will come and continue until the already decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator.”

Analysing the verse above:
1- He will make a STRONG COVENANT with... (He, whom?) Ez. 21-25-wicked prince of Isra’el, due to be killed, whose day has come, at the time of final punishment. (linked to Revelation 13:v.11)
- with leaders for one week[of years]. (what leaders? ) (Revelation 11:v.2-Luke 21:24 and Revelation 13:2-4)
3-
for one week [of years]. (so, a COVENANT of 7 years)
4- For half of the week he will put ... (He, whom?) (The Beast of the earth-Rev.13:v.11)
5-
a stop of sacrifice (what sacrifice? The daily sacrifice -Dan.11:31 an 12:11- and meal- offering.)
6- On the wing of detestable things(What's wing of detestable thing?)
7- the desolator will come ...(Who is he? who is the desolator?) The ruthless prince/false messiah-Ez.21:25 & Revelation 13:11. And 2Thes. 2:9-12 - 9 When this MAN who avoids Torah comes, the Adversary will give him the power to work all kinds of false miracles, signs and wonders. 10 He will enable him to deceive, in all kinds of wicked ways, those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the Truth that could have saved them.
8- will come in the middle of the week (see 4 above)
9- for the overspreading of abominations(What abominations?)
10- until the consumation (1290 days)
and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate, until destruction and extermination befall on that desolator.

JESUS said: Matthew 24:v.15 - Complete Jewish Bible
15 “So when you see the abomination that causes devastation spoken about through the prophet Dani’el standing in the Holy Place”[a] (let the reader understand the allusion) Dan. 11:31-33, and 12:11:
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the COVENANT shall he CORRUPT by flatteries: but the people that do know their GOD shall be strong, and do exploits.
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

Daniel 12:v.7 and 10-13 Complete Jewish Bible
7 The man dressed in linen who was above the water of the river raised his right and left hands toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times and a half, and that it will be when the the power of the holy people is no longer being shattered that all these things will end.

10 Many will purify, cleanse and refine themselves; but the wicked will keep on acting wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand. But those with discernment will understand.

11 From the time the regular burnt offering is taken away
and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12 How blessed will be anyone who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

13 But you (Daniel) , go your way until the end comes. Then you will rest and rise for your reward, at the end of days.”

A woman shared candidly in a news interview in England, and say it's hard of living in this current time in Europe, and listed several events of the current environment that cause great suferrings.
She said: "In the UK and around Europe we’ve experienced many knock-on effects", and listed:
- from the coronavirus pandemic:
- rising gas prices,
- higher bills,
- food and fuel shortages,
- lower immunity for winter colds and viruses,
- and so on. She said more: "Our list of worries, it seems, isn’t going to decrease any time soon".
----------------------
JESUS revealed what would go to happen in these days of Apocalypse, and listed some events to be fullfiled in this current time in whole world, these after the Temple of Jerusalem be destroyed, what really happended in the year 70AD. Having the disciples asked JESUS what would be the signs of the END of the world, and the signs of His coming, so JESUS listed the follow happenings:
- 1- Appearance and manifestation of false Christs/messiah ;
- 2- Wars and rumours of war ;
- 3- nation shall rise against nation ;
- 4- and kingdom against kingdom; (Kingdom of GOD X Kingdom of Devil - Revelation 11:15 and 12:7-12- check it.) ;
- 5- famines ;
- 6- pestilences ; and
- 7- earthquakes in divers places.

JESUS warned.
Take heed that no man deceive you. (this was the first concerns of JESUS). It seems that many have not kept this warning of JESUS and are being deceived by false and devilish theories and false interpretations of the Word of GOD spread in the world, mainly through internet. Check it in 2Corinthians 11:13-15. It is necessary to seek discernment of spirit, as says the Word of GOD. "Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets (false preachers of the Word of GOD-the TAIL of the red Dragon-Isaiah 9:15-16) are gone out into the world. And in addition to the false preachers of the Word of God, an esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah will also manifest itself-Revelation 13:11-14 - , perhaps next year, and will easily deceive the world through his great signs of lies.
Get ready.

It's hard to say, but the Truth is that we have entered in the period of sorrows, a time of great sufferings until the END of this current world, and of the coming of JESUS. There shall be upon the earth distress of nations, and men's hearts failing them for fear looking those things which are coming on the earth. - Luke 21:25-28.

Be sure that the ETERNAL punishment had a pre-determined time to start, I must tell it has already started, the question is that it will NEVER END, it will NEVER STOP, it will be for ever ande ever. Get ready.

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain-Isaiah 26:v.20-21.

Matthew 24:21-22

21 Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

May the Lord our God bless us and keep us, and give us His protection until we reach that most wonderful day - the day 1335 - Daniel 12:v.12. Amen.
Example: If we were to count from today, or the days to come, day by day: what day and year would it be, or would the day 1335 fall? Do the math.
I found myself agreeing with everything you said until this:

Be sure that the ETERNAL punishment had a pre-determined time to start, I must tell it has already started, the question is that it will NEVER END, it will NEVER STOP, it will be for ever ande ever. Get ready.

Who are you talking to/about?

And how can Eternal punishment already be started, given no one has been cast into the lake of fire yet.

mean LIVE your life like Jesus could return any day.. being prepared is not like being a prepper storing amo having dug outs NRIs etc its about living how we should . it does guarantee we will not see bad things or bad things happens to us
No such guarantee exists. In fact the exact opposite is predicted by Jesus.

Don't need to be a prepper to be prepared. World of difference between the two.

I found myself agreeing with everything you said until this:

Who are you talking to/about?
And how can Eternal punishment already be started, given no one has been cast into the lake of fire yet.

Based in your post #11 where you said:
Bible prophecy predicts events that haven't happened yet. So of course few will believe it. Until it begins happening, why should they?
When predicted events begin to occur, then believers will realize they have been warned about the terrible things to come upon the apostates, so they separate themselves lest they also be consumed.
I thought it was interesting to post that message because, as you said, "When predicted events begin to occur, then believers will realize they have been warned about the terrible things to come upon the apostates...", so I listed the events that JESUS said to be the beginning of the sorrows, so as you said, "When predicted events begin to occur, then believers will realize they have been warned about the terrible things to come...", believe whoever wants to believe.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked - Psalm 91:7-8. This will LITERALLY fulfill.

Malachi 4:1-3
1 Behold, the Day cometh (the LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium), that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the Day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3:18
Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abideth on him. The Word is GOD, is self-executing.

Based in your post #11 where you said:

I thought it was interesting to post that message because, as you said, "When predicted events begin to occur, then believers will realize they have been warned about the terrible things to come upon the apostates...", so I listed the events that JESUS said to be the beginning of the sorrows, so as you said, "When predicted events begin to occur, then believers will realize they have been warned about the terrible things to come...", believe whoever wants to believe.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked - Psalm 91:7-8. This will LITERALLY fulfill.

Malachi 4:1-3
1 Behold, the Day cometh (the LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium), that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the Day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3:18
Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Ok, perhaps it was unclear only to me.

I put the End Time Timeline in Wordpress, and added much. Its easier to see scripture in pop ups, and see additional comment on line items:

Ok, perhaps it was unclear only to me.

I put the End Time Timeline in Wordpress, and added much. Its easier to see scripture in pop ups, and see additional comment on line items:

OK. Reading the Word of GOD, a sharper than twoedged Sword, I wonder: What is now LITERALLY fulfilling as a signal of the beginning of the END of the current Devil's world, and of the JESUS coming?

Well, what you know, and I understand by the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - , is that before the END there is FIRST a precedent period called "the beginning of sorrows". JESUS listed several events to happen exclusively in the beginning of the sorrows-Matthew 24:3-8, but it still is not the END, but a precedent period of the END. By the way, this precedent period is the beginning of the ETERNAL chastisement. In fact, the ETERNAL punishment of all nations it had a deadline to start, not to finish, for it is for ever and ever. I must say that it is already started, but it will NEVER end.

Now, within this environment of punishments and pains, and the collapse of the Devil's world, the false messiah of the Jews, as you know, will manifest himself, as JESUS said to the Jews -John 5:43-47, combined with 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, and Revelation 13 :11-18, among other biblical references. Take a look.

Thus, in the midst of severe chastisement and great suffering in all nations due the wrath of the Lamb, we will soon see two Beasts reigning on Earth: 1 - the old Beast of the Sea; 2 - the recent Beast of the earth (Israel), from then on will begin the period of the last week(of years), the 70th week Daniel 9:27, and each Beast will reign for 3.5 years-42 months-or 1260 days - and who will first rule the 5th and last kingdom of Satan-Daniel 2:41-44- is the Gentile Beast from the sea. Then Revelation 11:2 and Revelation 13:5 will begin to be LITERALLY fulfilled as to the first period of the last week. The worst of all punishments will come from the beginning of the 2nd half of the week, with the establishment of the Abomination of Desolation for 1290 days-Daniel 12:v.11.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. ( Oh yes, blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, the day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!

Get ready

OK. Reading the Word of GOD, a sharper than twoedged Sword, I wonder: What is now LITERALLY fulfilling as a signal of the beginning of the END of the current Devil's world, and of the JESUS coming?

Well, what you know, and I understand by the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - , is that before the END there is FIRST a precedent period called "the beginning of sorrows". JESUS listed several events to happen exclusively in the beginning of the sorrows-Matthew 24:3-8, but it still is not the END, but a precedent period of the END. By the way, this precedent period is the beginning of the ETERNAL chastisement. In fact, the ETERNAL punishment of all nations it had a deadline to start, not to finish, for it is for ever and ever. I must say that it is already started, but it will NEVER end.

Now, within this environment of punishments and pains, and the collapse of the Devil's world, the false messiah of the Jews, as you know, will manifest himself, as JESUS said to the Jews -John 5:43-47, combined with 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, and Revelation 13 :11-18, among other biblical references. Take a look.

Thus, in the midst of severe chastisement and great suffering in all nations due the wrath of the Lamb, we will soon see two Beasts reigning on Earth: 1 - the old Beast of the Sea; 2 - the recent Beast of the earth (Israel), from then on will begin the period of the last week(of years), the 70th week Daniel 9:27, and each Beast will reign for 3.5 years-42 months-or 1260 days - and who will first rule the 5th and last kingdom of Satan-Daniel 2:41-44- is the Gentile Beast from the sea. Then Revelation 11:2 and Revelation 13:5 will begin to be LITERALLY fulfilled as to the first period of the last week. The worst of all punishments will come from the beginning of the 2nd half of the week, with the establishment of the Abomination of Desolation for 1290 days-Daniel 12:v.11.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. ( Oh yes, blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, the day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!

Get ready
Perhaps you will explain how the nations are eternally punished when it appears the dominions will serve and obey Christ?

27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.' (Dan. 7:27 NKJ)

24 In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria-- a blessing in the midst of the land,
25 whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."
(Isa. 19:24-25 NKJ)

Last edited:
Perhaps you will explain how the nations are eternally punished when it appears the dominions will serve and obey Christ?

27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.' (Dan. 7:27 NKJ)
Yes, the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. But how? Daniel 2:41-45 reveal:

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes(10 toes-very important), part of potters' clay(see who are the potter's clay-Isaiah 64:8), and part of iron(Gentile nations), the kingdom shall be divided (divided in two parts- two legs) ; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron(10 toes of the feet-10 tribes of potter's clay represented by 10 princes in the OT/10 kings in the NT), and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong(iron), and partly broken(clay).(Revelation 13:2: And the Beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon-red Dragon-gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority- This is(will be) the fifth and last kingdom of the Devil- the satanic and religious and universal Antichrist's Kingdom discribed in Daniel chapter 7 combined with Revelation 11:2 and Revelation 13:2).

43 And whereas thou sawest iron (Gentile nations) mixed with miry clay(Israel), they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. (This division remains until today)

44 And in the days of these kings shall the GOD of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms(Gentile nations, and even the carnal Israel of Agar included)
, and it shall stand for ever. BUT HOW? The Word of GOD explains, as follows:

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands
(what MOUNTAIN? Take a look in Micah 4), and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great GOD hath made known...what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
Again

27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.' (Dan. 7:27 NKJ) (BUT HOW? The Word of GOD explains, as follows:
Revelation 11:15-18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were(WILL BE) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be jUDGED, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us , and give us His protection
Amen

Yes, the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. But how? Daniel 2:41-45 reveal:

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes(10 toes-very important), part of potters' clay(see who are the potter's clay-Isaiah 64:8), and part of iron(Gentile nations), the kingdom shall be divided (divided in two parts- two legs) ; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron(10 toes of the feet-10 tribes of potter's clay represented by 10 princes in the OT/10 kings in the NT), and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong(iron), and partly broken(clay).(Revelation 13:2: And the Beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon-red Dragon-gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority- This is(will be) the fifth and last kingdom of the Devil- the satanic and religious and universal Antichrist's Kingdom discribed in Daniel chapter 7 combined with Revelation 11:2 and Revelation 13:2).

43 And whereas thou sawest iron (Gentile nations) mixed with miry clay(Israel), they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. (This division remains until today)

44 And in the days of these kings shall the GOD of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms(Gentile nations, and even the carnal Israel of Agar included)
, and it shall stand for ever. BUT HOW? The Word of GOD explains, as follows:

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands
(what MOUNTAIN? Take a look in Micah 4), and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great GOD hath made known...what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
Again

Revelation 11:15-18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were(WILL BE) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be jUDGED, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Amen
Please excuse my ignorance, but I cannot see these Nations eternally tormented in this scripture. Perhaps you can bold the words so they stand out:

22 And the LORD will strike Egypt, He will strike and heal it; they will return to the LORD, and He will be entreated by them and heal them.
23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria-- a blessing in the midst of the land,
25 whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance." (Isa. 19:22-25 NKJ)

Please excuse my ignorance, but I cannot see these Nations eternally tormented in this scripture. Perhaps you can bold the words so they stand out:
Oh there is not ignorance of you, absolutely, because that was not my point. My focus referred not to ETERNAL torment as was preached by JESUS-Matthew 25:46, but the conquer of GOD's Kingdom in this current millenium-Revelation 11:15 to 18 - , that is the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day- the LORD's Day, and the Day of GOD's rest as He planned since the beginning-. Get ready.

Have a Happy New Year in the Peace of the Lord JESUS

Amen
It’s very comforting as well as satisfying to consider all but the Resurrection and the return of Jesus bodily as fulfilled. All these terrible events are fulfilled in my view. This isn’t just comforting, it’s also intellectually satisfying as one understands what the metaphors mean. For me, the scriptures including Revelation opened up.

Oh there is not ignorance of you, absolutely, because that was not my point. My focus referred not to ETERNAL torment as was preached by JESUS-Matthew 25:46, but the conquer of GOD's Kingdom in this current millenium-Revelation 11:15 to 18 - , that is the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day- the LORD's Day, and the Day of GOD's rest as He planned since the beginning-. Get ready.

Have a Happy New Year in the Peace of the Lord JESUS
I'd like your comment on my exegesis of the "sheep and goat" judgment:

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 “All the nations (1484 ἔθνος ethnos) will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 “And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. (Matt. 25:31-33 NKJ)
Did Christ say “all the nations [of the world]” will be judged, or “all the [Christian] nations” will be judged?

For example, Christ says the kingdom will be given to a “nation” (1484 ἔθνος ethnos) meaning Christians: “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation (1484 ἔθνος ethnos) bearing the fruits of it” (Matt. 21:43 NKJ). Peter also used “nation” to refer to Christians in 1 Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation (1484 ἔθνος ethnos).” Therefore, “All the Nations” can mean “all the nations [of Christendom]” or more precisely, “all the people” [who heard the Gospel of Christ and were therefore liable for not obeying it.]

That is how some in the early Church interpreted it:

If, after all this, we cannot suppose that a judgment of non-Christians is here meant, we may even go still further, and say that non-Christians are not included at all, and so we must also reject the view usually adopted, since Chrysostom and Augustine, that what is here exhibited is a judgment of all men, believers and unbelievers alike. For, so far from the mention of the divine ἐκλογή, ver. 34, or the idea of the δίκαιοι, ver. 37, or what Jesus says at ver. 35, or the answer of those assembled before the Judge, vv. 37 and 44, or the entire omission generally of any distinction between belief and unbelief, harmonizing with the notion of a mixed body consisting of Christians and non-Christians, they entirely exclude the latter. We should therefore return to the very old view (Lactantius, Instit. vii. 20; Jerome, Euthymius Zigabenus), which, though it had been neglected in consequence of the prevalent eschatology, was preserved by Grotius, the view, namely, that what Jesus is here depicting is the judgment of Christians: περὶ τῶν Χριστιανῶν δὲ μόνων ὁ λόγος ἐνταῦθα, Euthymius Zigabenus, who proves this, above all, from vv. 35, 36. All the points previously adduced as arguments against the other explanations combine to favour this view.-Meyer, H. A. W. (1884). Critical and Exegetical Handbook to the Gospel of Matthew (W. Stewart, Ed.; P. Christie, Trans.; Vol. 2, pp. 178–179). T&T Clark.
Context supports this early Christian Interpretation. “Goat-like behavoir” is seen in the Five Virgins foolishly failing to greet the Bridegroom when He came (Mt. 25:1-13) and in the “wicked and lazy servant” who did nothing for the Kingdom of God (Mt. 25:14-31). After saying these parables, Christ talks about the Judgment of the Sheep and the Goats. Isn’t it reasonable He is still talking about those who should have been ready for His arrival? That can’t be said about “all the nations [of the world],” it can only be said about ‘All the nations [liable for having heard the gospel of Christ].”

Moreover, it would violate Christ’s principle that those who did not know God’s will receive severe punishment of eternal flame (Lk. 12:47-48; Mt. 25:41-45). Only those who know what God requires, and fail to do it would be judged so harshly.

The proof “all the nations” cannot refer to all the population of the earth, is found in the context of the New Testament:

The judgment of the Sheep and the Goats happens at Christ’s return, not after the 1000-year millennial Kingdom. Also, unlike Judgment Day when the dead are raised from the Sea, Death, and Hades (Rev. 20:11-15) , no resurrection occurs in Matthew 25: 31-46.

Furthermore, the Sheep cannot be Christians because this Judgment occurs while they are seated with Christ and His angels, as Kings and Priests. “These my Brethren (Mt. 25:40; Rm. 8:29) were “gathered” (2 Thess. 2:1) from the earth during Christ’s coming in glory. They reign with Christ as Kings and Priests (Rev. 1:6; 20:4-6; 1 Thess. 4:14-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-58; Mat. 24:29-31; Rev. 14:14-16). Because they believed in Christ when physically alive, they do not “come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.” (John 5:24). As Christ’s “Brethren” they have authority to judge the unsaved with Christ (Mt. 19:28; 1 Cor. 6:3; Rev. 20:4), the “firstborn among many brethren” (Rm. 8:29).

Both the Sheep and the Goats know Christ, they call Him LORD. They know Christ’s disciples but had not joined them in the Faith. King Jesus decrees if they received His disciples (Mt. 12:40) they have received Him. Those who helped His brethren during the Great Tribulation would receive their reward (Mt. 10:42; Mk. 9:41), entry into the Kingdom of God.

Therefore, “all the nations” refers to all the survivors of Armageddon from all nations that heard the Gospel of Christ, but failed to do it. Christ judges those who practiced Christianity as having professed faith in His Name, and He invites them to join “Christ’s brethren” seated there with Christ—all the Christians who were raptured at Christ’s coming and were then serving as His Kings and Priests (Rev. 1:5-6; 5:10). Its implied the Sheep were “translated” like Enoch (Heb. 11:5) “; changed” “in the twinkling of an eye” (1 Cor. 15:51-52) when they joined the redeemed.

No, the time was shortened to 5 months period. Daniel says 7 year tribulation. Documentation, revelation 9:5. .its 5 month period for locust army. The seven seals of revelation chapter 6 align with teaching of Jesus, in Matthew chapter 24, the 7 signs. Mark 13:20. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days. The 7 year tribulation was shortened to 5 months period. False messiah has only 5 months. The seals of revelation are not in chronological order. The seals align with Matthew chapter 24, 7 signs Jesus gave for end times. One seal can take from 20 to 40 years to pass. Were in the third seal right now. Its famine, hearing Gods truth, Amos chapter 8, and inflation. Jesus prophecy of Matthew chapter 24 is coming to pass. We had pestilence, its covid-19. Were having diverse earthquakes. Many false preachers running around. Russia started war with Ukraine. The famine is false doctrine, not hearing God's truth, Amos chapter 8. Were hearing peace talks and peace accords that align with first thessalonians chapter 5. Were closer to the false messiah, he arrives at 6th trump. Titus 3:9. But avoid foolish questions, and genealogy, and contentions, and striving about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. I wont debate, or strive about God's word. I documented sound doctrine. If no one agrees. It's ok. I moved on to other subjects.

The judgment of the Sheep and the Goats happens at Christ’s return,
This is Truth.

And about your exegesis of the "sheep and goat" judgment i have made a video about that:

What people of this last days generation does not know or understand is that Both Sheep and Goats are professing Christians. Woe to this last days generation of Goat Christians indeed.

I have made a little illustration of where I believe we are right now this is biblical and this is the timetable. The first seal to be open is the most important one. It is to tell us the fake one is coming. I believe we are entering the third seal, which makes what I’m about ready to say, be very Controversial we are in the tribulation times now this is not a test run if you were to be wrapped, and you would already be gone.

(1) white horse
That's a warning the antichrist is coming first the most important
(2). red horse
Russia war and rumors of war already here
(3). Pale horse
Inflation starvation suffer
(4). Black horse
Death vaccine desperate
(5). Martyrs in heaven cry for justice
Reminder to us Who we fight for
(6). The Earth will be shaken
Archangel Michael is throwing Satan out of heaven