Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Here - My Testimony.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello, I first came to Christ in 2012. The search for truth began in late 2011. I never bought into the theory of evolution as that logically made no sense to me. I discussed this with a good friend of mine at the time, which he said to talk to his mother about this topic. I did, and she gave me a book called "left behind" to read. I got hooked into the book series, and the theory of aliens (I believe are aliens/demons) is being used to explain away the rapture of the church. At my work which was at the YMCA, a member stopped and talked to me and said he is a pastor at a local church. He said I can come to Sunday service if I am interested. I did, and as a few weeks went by I started feeling conviction of sins. I was unsure why, and I would cry about it. I told a co-worker about it one day, and he said to call up one of his friends, which I met a couple times before. During my break, I went in the back room break room, used the phone at work, and called him up. I told him about this conviction of sins, which he replied "are you born again". I told him I heard of that statement, but I do not know what that means. he then asks if I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior. Which I replied I have not. He then asks if I would like too, which I said sure and he led a prayer which I repeated the words. It went something like this...

“Dear Jesus Christ, I come to you and admit that I am a sinner. I believe that you left heaven, came on earth as a man that came in a fleshly body that did not sin once, died on the cross for my sins and by the blood that was shed is the remission of sins. I believe that you were buried for three days, and after, you rose from the dead. I ask that you will please forgive me of my sins and I ask that you will come into my life, as I want to make you my Lord & Savior of my life.”

When I said this, I did not expect what I was going to experience. I literally felt something getting yanked out of me, and something so powerful and strong come inside my heart area. I felt "born again" as new interests in music - Christian worship songs, and just mindset and beliefs different. I felt a tight hug around my stomach for months. Looking back this is obvious that what happened was as scripture says in Ezekiel 36:26 “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Jesus Christ confirms this as well the Holy Spirt coming down to us in John 14:15-17 “If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.” Also in Acts chapter 2, with the Holy Spirit coming down during Pentecost, and last verse is I felt “born again” as my interests, mindset on things changed like I was a new person. Jesus said in John 3:3-6:
“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” - 2 Corinthians 5:17

The reason why I come here is to see if I can find any like minded people like me. Right now I don't have any Christian friends, and not having anyone to talk too makes life difficult. Especially when I went to thanksgiving with my family yesterday, and to see how far away from God they are and how they don't see the truth of what is going on in the world. In my opinion, I feel many of these people are spiritually discerned as 1 Corinthians 2:14 stats. But it's super hard to be around non believers that can't comprehend what is going on in the world, and where this is all heading as we are closer to 7 year tribulation then ever before. I can say many things, but I will try to keep this as short as possible.

After me coming to Christ in 2012, I eventually fell away around 2016. I came back to believing in God in 2019, but I was unsure if all the scriptures of the Bible is all true or not as the fact its's been translated so many times. In 2022, is when things started heating up in my faith. One of my best friend passed away in Feb from a car accident, and my dad in May from Leukemia. After my friend's passing I lost interest in playing video games. After my dad passed away, I got the desire for seeking truth. I bought DVDs documentary's from "good fight ministries" which exposes the secular music industry. I was blown away on how bad the fruit is in there music and how satan is using them. They also had documentaries on "the untold history of the bible". This series went in depth on how the early Christians were persecuted, and burnt at the stake for there faith. Some things in the documentary I would be cautious about and take for a grain of salt, but there are many things that are truth. Such cases are the persecution and killing of the Christians for there faith.

1) William Tyndale, translated Bible to English. and the catholic church burnt him at the stake for doing so.

2) Anne Askew, burnt at the stake. It's been documented that the catholic church wanted her to confess and admit protestant members. she declined, which led her to be tortured on a torturing device. She was tortured so bad that they had to put her on a chair to drag her out to the stake as she was not able to walk as every movement caused pain.

3) John Wycliff, translated Bible to English. He dies, and 44 years later they order his bones to be dug up and burnt.

When I discovered this, I knew the Bible is inspired by God, written by him through man - 2 Timothy 3:16-17. I've heard a few times in my life that people say the Bible is meant to control people. If that was the case, why would men and women get killed for there faith, and for translating the Bible? It makes logical sense that if you put satan in play, he was trying to prevent the Word of God from being read by people which he tried to stop that by killing the Christians', and by burning bibles. The Constitutions of oxford of 1408 issued a degree to ban all translations of the Bible, doing so results in heresy. This book is very special for the enemy to do all of this. Also taking God and prayer out of schools in 1962 is another big event. All of this brought me closer to the Lord, and shown me many truths. To go further into truths, is documentaries of "secret mysteries of America". Again, many things should be taken with a grain of salt but this has many truths as well. The world is ran by secret societies such as Freemasonry & Illuminati, which is against the Bible & Jesus Crist. It's been documented that 33rd degree freemasonry such as Manly P Hall, Albert Pike, and many others that this cult believes lucifer to be god which is a lie. Jesuits is another group that is established from the catholic church which was used to counter the protestant movement. There has been many documents to prove they are corrupt and had big influence in the world. Samuel Morse that developed Morse code & telegram exposed them with 2 books in 1800s. Abraham Lincoln mentioned them as influencing the Civil War. Last couple is Thomas Jefferson & John Adams wrote messages to each other about not being happy about the Jesuit Order. This isn't a conspiracy but can be proven fact with diligent research. These secret societies and Jesuit Order are corrupt and they put in there puppets in every leadership position, and many top organizations to set up the stage for the Antichrist beast system that is prophesied to happen in Revelations 13 - a one world gov, which is quoted by many leaders in the world, again lines up with scripture to happen.

The heart of the message I wanna say is all of this brought me closer to the Lord, and all of this information above can be proven truth, without a doubt. Since coming back into the faith, I have cut out all the things I did in past such as watching movies, playing video games, instead praying to God, reading Bible, doing lots of research for the truth, and watching any documentaries on truths such as who runs the world, how the Bible is 100% authentic with how scriptures prove to be truth, how all the creatures on earth is designed by a highly intelligence creator - God of the Bible which debunks evolution hands down, and basically anything to do with Christianity. I've spent hours and hours of diligent seeking and many in the church that I've seen have not known about these things. It makes me feel like an outcast and I hate that others cant see this. I have shown many of this to my mom, and yesterday at thanksgiving it proves that either she don't read/listen to them, or just spiritually discerned and can't comprehend the information. This is all truth, there are too much written books and going through history proves all of this to be truth if one seeks. Is there anyone else like me that has been guided by the Holy Spirit to have the eyes to see, and ears to hear on all of this? If so, this is a friendship invitation, as I would like to have more likeminded people in my circle.

“Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Hi Dennis1991 and welcome to CF :wave2

Quite the introduction and looking forward with talking to you about these beliefs of yours as I too have the same mindset. End times and Revelation is my passion. I have written a book on Revelation that you can find in the End Time forum under the subforum titles Revelation if you are interested, especially chapter 13.

God bless and see ya around the forums :)

We
“Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Welcome the forum! I know those series, Good Fight Ministries and Abdullam ministry movies. I’m glad they answered your questions. I like them very much.

You will find many like minded people on your view of eschatology and while here isn’t the place to discuss it, I don’t see the Rapture in scripture, nor the bogeyman Antichrist, nor a Great Tribulation although certainly hard times come and evil men arise. My view fears no such demise. But as said, not a place to discuss this. Just thought I’d give you a hope. The future is brighter than that eschatology.

Back