Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Welcome Brother jimmy, and may God bless your time with us to our mutual benefit in Jesus' name. It's a pleasure to have you among us in Christian fellowship.
:wave2

So happy to welcome you to CFnet, Jimmy :wave2

Settle comfortably in your chair, enjoy a :coke.... and enjoy the time you spend in fellowship with us :sohappy

Hello, my name is Jimmy. Thought i would join a forum just so i could learn more in what my God has in store for me. I'm 59, have 2 grown children, single parent.
Welcome Jimmy,
I just turned seventy this past January but converted from atheism to Christianity Jan. 1, 1990 but like you, thirst for knowledge, true knowledge, of the God of Creation, the God that found worthwhile value in a Blooded Combat Vet. that had ever sought to serve Him.

Our LORD made a teacher of me and if I can be of service, please ask. If a matter, any matter is to personal, P.M. me and if required you can have my email for discussing the matter. The important thing to remember is that there is no issue to large, to small nor to intimate for God to be involved.

One, really confusing matter in Christianity is the Holy Spirit a.k.a. the Holy Ghost and His indwelling. I recommend you download the E-Sword at www.e-sword.net and after installing in windoze or in any of the Linux OSs look to the top and click Downloads> Bibles and choose a few free versions because the KJV is comes with is heavily annotated and tough to read. Before clicking the install button at the top, also go to Dictionaries and select to install the Nave's.

After the install finishes, restart and all your new Bibles and the Nave's will be there for your use. When you have a question, use the Nave's to look the topic up and do the study out lined before asking fools like me about what we think. Do this with prayer and God will open your Spiritual Eyes, Ears and Heart and in short order you will be more spiritually informed than any Televangelist and most of the men in the Pulpit today.

I pray for God's out-poured blessing on you and your younger family members.

Hello, my name is Jimmy. Thought i would join a forum just so i could learn more in what my God has in store for me. I'm 59, have 2 grown children, single parent.
Hello Jimmy.

Welcome Jimmy. :coke

Glad to have you here.

Blessings to you.

JLB

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back