Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Next Out Pouring 2028ish

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Google Out Pourings in america
every 60 yrs
last 2 were
early 1900 Azuza Street Revival
late 1960's all over the US
Thus 2028ish is set for the next Out POuring.
I believe I posted this topic before but can not find it
maybe too many members have me on Ignore and so my post sank down to hades.

Google Out Pourings in america
every 60 yrs
last 2 were
early 1900 Azuza Street Revival
late 1960's all over the US
Thus 2028ish is set for the next Out POuring.
I believe I posted this topic before but can not find it
maybe too many members have me on Ignore and so my post sank down to hades.
I'm expecting Jesus to show up.in Jerusalem around 2028.

Why for everyone ignore you?

No such thing as THE 2nd Comming as the protestants interpret,
Truth is Yeshua has been around since before the earth was made.
all this propaganda **Jesus is comming soon** Flee as fast as you can from sucha preacher.
The Bk of Revis
The UNVEILING OF YESHUA, Thats the correct title to the book
So His Judgements(2nd comming) is a ongoing NOW TODAY proscess that will grow with intensity
2nd Comming false prophetrs shun like the plague, as antichrists.
2028 will be a Out Pouring.
Its happening now, but 2028 will be explosive.
I am praying that God judges the fales and frauds the imitators who make attempt to copy those who do receive the Spirit.
That He Judges BEFORE these antichrists cause serious trouble as the evil hijackers did at Azusa Street and also in the 70's Out Pouring. Lots of antichrists in the 1970's , who claim power over the simpletons, We had no access to bks, history nor the computer, I see it all now, The 70's move was full of snakeoil salesmen.
Calvary Chaple etc etc, the AoG, THe Vineyards, Victory churches, Billy Graham, all the snakeoil TV scam artists, 700 Club, all evil.

No such thing as THE 2nd Comming as the protestants interpret,
Truth is Yeshua has been around since before the earth was made.
all this propaganda **Jesus is comming soon** Flee as fast as you can from sucha preacher.
The Bk of Revis
The UNVEILING OF YESHUA, Thats the correct title to the book
So His Judgements(2nd comming) is a ongoing NOW TODAY proscess that will grow with intensity
2nd Comming false prophetrs shun like the plague, as antichrists.
2028 will be a Out Pouring.
Its happening now, but 2028 will be explosive.
I am praying that God judges the fales and frauds the imitators who make attempt to copy those who do receive the Spirit.
That He Judges BEFORE these antichrists cause serious trouble as the evil hijackers did at Azusa Street and also in the 70's Out Pouring. Lots of antichrists in the 1970's , who claim power over the simpletons, We had no access to bks, history nor the computer, I see it all now, The 70's move was full of snakeoil salesmen.
Calvary Chaple etc etc, the AoG, THe Vineyards, Victory churches, Billy Graham, all the snakeoil TV scam artists, 700 Club, all evil.
So you don't believe jesus will be coming in the clouds of heaven.Its not often do I come across someone who says Jesus won't come as he said he would.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Since you believe Jesus is here now,you also believe he never ascended into the heavens as it is written?

Acts 1:11

“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Say you don't believe what is written?

That verse is no figurative/symbolic,
I know what the evangelicals believe I once was one, Sadly
Just forget that image.
Yeshua is **comming** now, Today, look at the earth, Thrown into turmoil = Yeshua's 2nd comming on the clouds,
Sure after Jerusalem and all the world cities are destroyed by a EQ, sure in that epoch, no doubt you will see lightenings flashing across the entire planet. But that epoch is a wayyys off. So dont GO THERE. Puke up all that prot eschatology Its all dangerous snakeoil
am I clear??
No His **2nd Comming ** is not near, its HERE NOWW.
Or you dont watch the news????
John darby satna's very best friend, darby was a super major antichrist feeding all this last days garbage to the prots. Hal Lindsey, what a antichrist.

Everyone does the math and sets their dates of Christ return ever since Christ ascended up to the Father, but yet ignore what is written in Matthew 24:36-39.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

These verses in Matthew 24:29-31 Jesus tells us exactly what to watch for in His second coming as His first coming was when he was born in Bethlehem.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The out pouring of the Holy Spirit was given on the day of Pentecost and continues even today with all who are baptized in the Baptism of Christ for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Joel prophecied the out pouring and it was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit was sent down after Jesus ascended to sit at thr right hand of God.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

What is written in english is for the protestants to bc even more confused,
Ohhh the wonders of Yeshua, Deceiving those He has NOT called to teach.
The wisdom of Yeshua is off the charts,
The scriptures can only be known via God';s voice, Of course if you do not look at the greek, you will have issues.
God + the greek = Correct understanding
God did this with intentions.
God is testing everyone now.,
Those who remain in religion will be confused
and in this epoch, confusion is a bad, very bad thing.
The prots are a lost assembly.
WEll its dying now, = GOOD RIDDANCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Just forget that image.
Yeshua is **comming** now, Today, look at the earth, Thrown into turmoil = Yeshua's 2nd comming on the clouds,
Sure after Jerusalem and all the world cities are destroyed by a EQ, sure in that epoch, no doubt you will see lightenings flashing across the entire planet. But that epoch is a wayyys off. So dont GO THERE. Puke up all that prot eschatology Its all dangerous snakeoil
am I clear??
John darby satna's very best friend, darby was a super major antichrist feeding all this last days garbage to the prots. Hal Lindsey, what a antichrist.
Christ returns on the last day at the seventh trumpet and on that day His Bride being the collective body of believers through faith in Christ and sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption will be caught up to Him. Both asleep in their grave and those who are alive at His coming will then be kept safe on that day while Christ fights the final battle casting the beast and false prophet into the lake of fire and slaying all those nations (people) who come out to fight against Him.
(John 5:25-30; 6:40; Ephesians 1:3-14;1 Corinthians 15:51-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21; Zechariah 14:1-6; Luke 21:20-22)

Either we accept that which has already been written, or we reject it all and go by man's theories and interpretations.

God said it, I believe it and that"s that. I need no man to teach me apart from the Holy Spirit.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I for one am not affiliated with any of the 5000 different religions in the world, but that of Christ own through the Spiritual rebirth by the renewing of the Holy Spirit that indwells within me and teaches me all truths. One needs to break away from man's teachings and start listening to what the Holy Spirit wants to teach us in all truths by those who are called and anointed to help teach us.

I for one am not affiliated with any of the 5000 different religions in the world, but that of Christ own through the Spiritual rebirth by the renewing of the Holy Spirit that indwells within me and teaches me all truths. One needs to break away from man's teachings and start listening to what the Holy Spirit wants to teach us in all truths by those who are called and anointed to help teach us.

Yes now this is what I am talking about.
If we read the history of catholicism/protestantism
do we really wish to be a part of their past events in history???
Of course not.

Yes now this is what I am talking about.
If we read the history of catholicism/protestantism
do we really wish to be a part of their past events in history???
Of course not.
It's all about us having that Spiritual relationship with Christ. The rest is our own studying for our own learning.

2Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Tim 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Tim 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Just forget that image.
am I clear??
You said Jesus was coming Friday and he didn't come.

Back