Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nice people

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

mariamaria

Hello to you all:tongue
I've only just joined and by what I can see you all seem a really nice.
I'd like to stick around if that's ok.
Really hoping to get to know you all

Maria..x

You're a positive person with an uplifting spirit, and we need that here. As you post more, you'll undoubtably be confronted by responses that aren't so nice. The key to avoid becoming cynical is to focus on those who seek to lift up fellow believers. Let His Light shine. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, but it can still be a little unsettling when harsh treatment comes from within the body of Christ.

If you don't mind, I'd like to move this to the New Member Intro Forum. :)

You're a positive person with an uplifting spirit, and we need that here. As you post more, you'll undoubtably be confronted by responses that aren't so nice. The key to avoid becoming cynical is to focus on those who seek to lift up fellow believers. Let His Light shine. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, but it can still be a little unsettling when harsh treatment comes from within the body of Christ.

If you don't mind, I'd like to move this to the New Member Intro Forum. :)
I don't mind, go ahead :)
I've come across negative people/christians, I try not to let them get to me..
I just smile and wish them a good day ;)

Welcome, I have found this forum to be a great source of encouragement and I am in firm belief that iron should sharpen iron within the limits of brotherhood but iron should not destroy anyone, so you may find confrontations between those with differing views but only to a certain degree and this may prove not "nice". Debate should not break the relationship completely. We are all sincere with our walk with God and the mods do a fair job of keeping things within their set boundaries.:yes

:waving welcome to the forums and glad you are here. I hope you enjoy yourself here and just jump on in to the discussions, but also be prepared for those in sheep's clothing as they love to devour :shame and never allow anyone to steal your joy.

Hello to you all:tongue
I've only just joined and by what I can see you all seem a really nice.
I'd like to stick around if that's ok.
Really hoping to get to know you all

Maria..x

Welcome to Christian Forums. We have several Yankee fans here, but they are nice people.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back