Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

No Tears in Heaven??

E

Elijah674

Elijah674_2134.jpg
OK: One more time! One say's this...'You see, I am very happy man comparatively. I still seek heaven because it is the place where tears are wiped away from all, and I no longer see any more such pitiful sight of miserable lives of the world! [End quote]

You need to understand the Truth of 1 Cor. 6:2-3.
We will take part in JUDGING THE WORLD. When Christ comes again Ecc. 12:13-14 will be the CONCLUSION of the saved or the ones who are lost. Christ BRINGS HIS REWARD WITH HIM! Rev. 22:11-12.

OK: Now during the 1000 years if we come forth in the [FIRST RESURECTION] we find this 'DUTY' of the EXECUTION of the wicked AFTER the 1000 years that we will take part in, as per length of punishment. Luke 12:47-48 .

And do you remember the verse of 'JESUS WEPT'?? Now pay attention that [[ALL TEARS ARE NOT WIPED AWAY UNTIL AFTER THE 1000 YEARS OF THIS JUDGEMENT! You are quoting from Rev. 21 New Heaven & New Earth chapter.

The fate of hells Execution takes place befor this.

But here is the point. We LOVE CHRIST [FIRST] & [ALL OF THESE ONES WHO ARE IN ERROR TODAY], if that is the case & if that is our 'CONVICTION', there is still time for any one of these James 2:10 + Rev. 17:1-5 ones to SURRENDER THEIR WILL AS REQUIRED & STILL BE SAVED! (Acts 5:32!!)

Just say that I truely love any that are here (--- or ---) or even 'ones' in my family? And these WARNINGS just to against my 'nature' to OBEY.You know? LOVE LOVE LOVE! (But not Eze. 9...Isa. 58:1-2 or Isa. 59:1-2, these are voided out, nailed to the cross stuff!)

Yet, just say that 'i' still repent on down the line & am saved and come up in this LOVING WORK OF JUDGEMENT during this 1000 year time period????? (of NO TEARS???)

And there is a name.. OR MANY NAMES of these of today that are not saved because I [[NEGELECTED]] to warn them of their garbage can of satans stuff of ONLY BELIVISM, OSAS, ETERNAL BURNING IN HELL, sun sacredness + BORN AGAIN WITH/OUT OBEDIENCE + on & on! No Acts 5:32.

And 'i' find in these accurate Record Books (Eccl. 12:13-14) that some are not there because on my professed love which is [[NO LOVE for Christ or them!]]

And I am told that ALL TEARS are GONE AT THIS 1000 years period of time??? [[[THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN BELIEVE THAT]]]

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
1Corinthians 6:2,3 actually 6:1-11 is speaking about litigation between the believers and we need not go to the law but bring it to the Church as instructed by Jesus in Matthew 18:15 to deal with what is brought against us by another believer. And would someone please give me scripture that literally says we will be here for a 1000 year reign with Christ because it is not there as it states 1000 years is as one day with the Lord and we know not that of Gods time table.

Revelation 21 is the ushering down of the new earth and it will be at that time in a twinkling of an eye that Jesus will come in the clouds and the angels will be sent out to gather the elect of God from all four corners of the earth and once we are safe in the air to meet Jesus he will then at that time make an end to all abominations on earth by fire that will purify this old earth allowing the new one to then be ushered down that we will be with the Lord forever........there is no literal 1000 years before the ushering down of the new earth as everything will happen in a twinkling of an eye and Satan will join the beast and the false prophets in the lake of fire and all those who are not in Christ and end of story.

1Corinthians 6:2,3 actually 6:1-11 is speaking about litigation between the believers and we need not go to the law but bring it to the Church as instructed by Jesus in Matthew 18:15 to deal with what is brought against us by another believer. And would someone please give me scripture that literally says we will be here for a 1000 year reign with Christ because it is not there as it states 1000 years is as one day with the Lord and we know not that of Gods time table.

Revelation 21 is the ushering down of the new earth and it will be at that time in a twinkling of an eye that Jesus will come in the clouds and the angels will be sent out to gather the elect of God from all four corners of the earth and once we are safe in the air to meet Jesus he will then at that time make an end to all abominations on earth by fire that will purify this old earth allowing the new one to then be ushered down that we will be with the Lord forever........there is no literal 1000 years before the ushering down of the new earth as everything will happen in a twinkling of an eye and Satan will join the beast and the false prophets in the lake of fire and all those who are not in Christ and end of story.

Hi, first your post seems to be asking? then now stating a fact?? Which is it?
--Elijah

And there is a name.. OR MANY NAMES of these of today that are not saved because I [[NEGELECTED]] to warn them of their garbage can of satans stuff of ONLY BELIVISM, OSAS, ETERNAL BURNING IN HELL, sun sacredness + BORN AGAIN WITH/OUT OBEDIENCE + on & on! No Acts 5:32.

Psalm 23:6;

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever".

Now I ask you, "how did David know that he would be saved forever"?

There is no sorrow in heaven.

Only during the first 1000 years of judgment... surely this applies? 1 Cor. 6:2-3
I personally think that Christ was seen with tears over Old Jerusalem. And that we will weep if any of our young'ins are missing?

So as I see it, the dead who died unsaved will not be resurrected until after satan is loosed from his 'empty earth'! Jer. 4:22-27

--Elijah

Only during the first 1000 years of judgment... surely this applies? 1 Cor. 6:2-3
I personally think that Christ was seen with tears over Old Jerusalem. And that we will weep if any of our young'ins are missing?

So as I see it, the dead who died unsaved will not be resurrected until after satan is loosed from his 'empty earth'! Jer. 4:22-27

--Elijah
You see nothing allegorical here?

--Elijah
You see nothing allegorical here?

No I find Jer. 4:22-27 describing this as a truthful fact.
The earth as de/populated.

And the only ones alive are satan & 'more evil' spirits. (the wicked are ALL dead awaiting their resurrection to die according to their wicked deeds.. Eccl. 12:13-14)

--Elijah

Back