Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Noah's ark?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dalen Naskiel wrote: ...Wonder if there were any Tyrannosaurs on Noahs Ark.
...If so, how did he fight them off?
...Maybe with a staff?

Probably the same way that he loaded them into the ark. God controlled them, just as he shut the mouths of Daniel‘s lions. Do you believe any of the Bible? Does your god know how to do anything? Did he create any animals or did he just find them wandering in outer space and take credit for some other god’s work?

Well i know Dalen very well in real life and what he was trying to say is there is no way that somone in the MIDDLE EAST created a wooden ark from tree's that are scarce in that area that could hold one of every damn creature in existance. Thats like building the titanic out of wood its not possible to created with primitive tools.

Correct me if im wrong Dalen

Thread subject

Dalen Naskiel said:
...Wonder if there were any Tyrannosaurs on Noahs Ark.
...Maybe with a staff?

:smt075

You might consider the following:

The Ages to Come - and Ages past -

Jesus said in Lk.20:34-35, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy of taking part in that age (The age to come) and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry not be taken in marriage."

The apostle Paul makes a couple of interesting comments about the ages. In Eph.2:7 he said:

"in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus."

Then in Eph.3:9 he said this:

"and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things."

And in Col.1:26, he made the following remark:

"the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and for generations, but is now disclosed to the saints."

Let's have a look at what the apostle Paul might have been alluding to in the 'past ages' he referred to in Eph.3:9.

In Pr.8:23-24 we are told: "I was appointed from eternity (Jesus), from the beginning, before the world began. When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water." This is the autobiography of the pre-incarnated spirit of Jesus Christ. He was 'the Craftsman at the Father's side.' Pr.8:30.

Then a look at the next scenario we read in Gen.1:2: "Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters."

There is evidence here that the earth had a flood before the creation of Adam. So we know there were two floods instead of just the one of Noah's time. See Ps.24:2 and 2 Pet.3:5.

Please note that Peter goes on to say in verse 6:

"By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed."

He is talking about the waters of the time God hovered over the surface of the deep. Not about Noah's flood. Peter made it clear, the world of that time was destroyed. That did not happen during Noah's flood as there was both human, animal and sea life preserved.

Note this also about the creation: Gen.1:1 said God created the heavens and the earth. There is no day of the six referred to later in which this event took place. The word create or created does not appear again - from Gen:1:1 until the fifth day when He created the creatures of the air and the sea. Everything else had been created previously and was restored.

That there was darkness described in Gen.1:2 - makes it clear, a cataclysmic event of volcanic action, meteor and comet strikes upon the earth, etc., (All scientifically proven, with evidence in Siberia, Yukatan Peninsula Have a look at our moon for crater strikes) had the earth in utter darkeness. That God is all light with no darkness in Him - when He said let there be light - it was His own light, until he cleared the atmosphere enough for the sun, moon and stars to be seen from earth again on the fourth day.

References to the completion of one of God's days - that 'there was evening and there was morning,' by no means meant a 24 hour period of time. One thousand years could have easily been in between. See Ps.90:4 and 2 Pet.3:8. As for the 24 hour a day time frame we have - it didn't exist until God said, 'Let there be lights,' on the fourth day. So how could a 24 hour day exist until then?

We know that angels, cherubim, seraphim, Satan and the sons of God were all created before our present age. The sons of God (Gen.6:2 and Job 1:6 and 2:1 are not angels - as the NIV mistranslates them - as angels cannot procreate, when created in in eternal environment. Mt.22:30).

The term 'sons of God' is used in connection with all born again Christians in Jn.1:12. Depending upon the translation you may be reading - that passage could also read - 'children of God.' Also in Rom.8:14; 2 Cor.6:18; Heb.2:10, 12:5; Jas.1:18 and 1 Jn.3:1.

This should explain the facts pertaining to a very old age of the earth as well as the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals that fossils of, have been found since the middle of the 19th century.

For another take about the flood of Noah, check out:

http://christiananswers.net/creation/me ... rophe.html

For info about the flood of Noah recorded by other than Biblical sources in the Mesopotamian regions, check out the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark

Blessings,

Quasar

Very creative writing, Quasar, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree.

Easton’s 1897 Bible Dictionary:
Age : used to denote the period of a man's life (Gen. 47:28), the maturity of life (John 9:21), the latter end of life (Job 11:17), a generation of the human race (Job 8:8), and an indefinite period (Eph. 2:7; 3:5, 21; Col. 1:26).
Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Today we might say, ‘for years and years,’ to denote an indefinite period of time, perhaps hundreds and hundreds of years. That is not ‘geological ages’ as it is ‘scientifically’ defined today, since as you know, they believed the world was little more than a few thousand years old. To suggest they were alluding to millions and billions of years is quite a stretch, wouldn’t you admit?

Day
The Jews reckoned the day from sunset to sunset (Lev. 23:32). It was originally divided into three parts (Ps. 55:17). "The heat of the day" (1 Sam. 11:11; Neh. 7:3) was at our nine o'clock, and "the cool of the day" just before sunset (Gen. 3:8). Before the Captivity the Jews divided the night into three watches, (1) from sunset to midnight (Lam. 2:19); (2) from midnight till the cock-crowing (Judg. 7:19); and (3) from the cock-crowing till sunrise (Ex. 14:24). In the New Testament the division of the Greeks and Romans into four watches was adopted (Mark 13:35). (See WATCHES ?T0003789.)
The division of the day by hours is first mentioned in Dan. 3:6, 15; 4:19; 5:5. This mode of reckoning was borrowed from the Chaldeans. The reckoning of twelve hours was from sunrise to sunset, and accordingly the hours were of variable length (John 11:9).
The word "day" sometimes signifies an indefinite time (Gen. 2:4; Isa. 22:5; Heb. 3:8, etc.). In Job 3:1 it denotes a birthday, and in Isa. 2:12, Acts 17:31, and 2 Tim. 1:18, the great day of final judgment.

Genesis 2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The style of writing is what is confusing you. If I wrote you and said, “I had a party for all the neighborhood kids. When everyone left, the mess was incredible. It took days to clean up. I invited kids from two years old and up. They started coming before noon and didn’t leave until dark. First we played games, then we ate, then we played more games. Everyone had a blast and no one was killed. Everyone walked away without a scratch.

If you want to have a great time, have a party like I did last week. The biggest miracle was that I served the messiest foods and no one ruined their clothes. It was a pool party. You should have seen them splash while eating dripping chocolate ice cream. Yet they left cleaner than when they arrived. The pool was big enough for all twenty kids and it took several hours to drain it.â€Â

You see, I completely mixed up the order of the events, adding details in the wrong order but there were NOT two parties. There was NOT one messy party that got cleaned up and days later, the pool party occurred. You have to use common sense when reading or you will make a mess of the truth.
:bday:

unred typo said:
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

The style of writing is what is confusing you. If I wrote you and said, “I had a party for all the neighborhood kids. When everyone left, the mess was incredible. It took days to clean up. I invited kids from two years old and up. They started coming before noon and didn’t leave until dark. First we played games, then we ate, then we played more games. Everyone had a blast and no one was killed. Everyone walked away without a scratch.

If you want to have a great time, have a party like I did last week. The biggest miracle was that I served the messiest foods and no one ruined their clothes. It was a pool party. You should have seen them splash while eating dripping chocolate ice cream. Yet they left cleaner than when they arrived. The pool was big enough for all twenty kids and it took several hours to drain it.â€Â

You see, I completely mixed up the order of the events, adding details in the wrong order but there were NOT two parties. There was NOT one messy party that got cleaned up and days later, the pool party occurred. You have to use common sense when reading or you will make a mess of the truth.

This doesn't bode well for "perfection" . . . .to purposefully mix up the sequences. Perfection would tell the story the same way, every time. To state it out of order is to state an UNTRUTH. If it didn't happen that way, then you are not giving the correct information, thus the account is faulty.

unred typo said:
Dalen Naskiel wrote: ...Wonder if there were any Tyrannosaurs on Noahs Ark.
...Maybe with a staff?

Probably the same way that he loaded them into the ark. God controlled them, just as he shut the mouths of Daniel‘s lions. Do you believe any of the Bible? Does your god know how to do anything? Did he create any animals or did he just find them wandering in outer space and take credit for some other god’s work?

Well, in the Bible I read, it went like this...

All Editeds made by Atonement @ 3:30pm Sept. 13th

Actually Dalen i think the translation reads

Edited

All Editeds made by Atonement @ 3:30pm Sept. 13th

Come on guys,

It is obvious as we learn more and more about the ancient past that it's NOT as SIMPLE as the story in Genesis has been interpreted. This takes NOTHING from The Word. It's MORE a matter of bad interpretation. Just because something ISN'T mentioned in the Word does NOT mean that it doesn't or didn't exist.

The story was simplified for the sake of those it was given to. That becomes obvious as we learn more and more about the past.

The Earth being a trillion years old wouldn't alter what we have been given through The Word. ONLY in the sense that it has been interpreted. The churches have been WRONG more they have ever been right, when it comes to understanding of history. Many are STILL stuck in the understanding of Moses, concerning creation.

So, I contend that it's not a matter of 'defending the Word', but MORE a matter of defending one's beliefs that we are dealing with here. And one's beliefs are nowhere NEAR as important as the TRUTH. For what one believes is quite often NO WHERE NEAR the TRUTH. Doesn't stop them from believing it though.

Creation in reality probably took millions of years. Noah's ark probably was as described but the misinterpretation was the EXTENT of it's contents and the extent of the ACTUAL flood. How many times have you heard generalizations such as EVERYBODY, or EVERYTHING, or totally, or EVERY TIME? Everybody was doing it. Really? NO, just the majority. In this respect, what would stop someone experiencing a flood to 'assume' that it was world wide when in fact it may have ONLY affected 'their world', (the area which they ONLY knew of)? Do you think that Noah was priviledged with information concerning the continent of North America? Of course not. Not needed.

And let us NOT for a second forget that the Bible WAS written by men. Whether you want to believe that it is EXACTLY what God dictated or NOT, it was STILL written by men. And man is capable of NO perfection. He is ONLY capable of keeping track of that which he understands. And what we have in the most ancient of stories in the Bible are written in the WAY the events WERE understood by those that wrote of them.

The Bible also states that when the plagues were brought upon Egypt that the locust covered the FACE OF THE EARTH. Is this LITERAL? Or is it simply to be understood as it was WRITTEN by the author who witnessed it? In other words, if locusts covered the land as far as one could see, it would SEEM as if they coverered the ENTIRE face of the Earth. Limited understanding inevitably brings about 'partial understanding'. If someone thousands of years ago witnessed the death of EVERYONE that they were 'familiar' with, in their eyes and mind EVERYONE would have been destroyed. Can't it be understood how EASY it is for us to misunderstand those things that have been written about for the simple FACT that our understanding is MUCH more intricate than those of the past?

As stated previous, the churches at one time taught that the Earth was the CENTER of the universe. Are there any among us that STILL believe this? Why? Why not continue to believe and teach that the Earth IS the center of the UNIVERSE? Because we NOW KNOW that it is NOT true. It has been PROVEN to false.

Now, I believe that much of the story of creation is similar in that we have found the evidence that what the churches have taught for thousands of years IS WRONG. NO, the Word is NOT wrong, just the interpretation of it. That there are those that would deny this is NO different than the churches punishing those who's discoveries contradicted THEIR teachings.

God has NEVER indicated that the earth is ONLY ten thousand years old. He has NEVER indicated that the six days of creation WERE LITERAL. These stories were given in a way that those that received them could understand them. If the story were revealed NOW, it would most likely include MUCH that Moses couldn't have possibly been able to comprehend.

MEC

Noah's ark

unred typo said:
Very creative writing, Quasar, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree.

Age : used to denote the period of a man's life (Gen. 47:28), the maturity of life (John 9:21), the latter end of life (Job 11:17), a generation of the human race (Job 8:8), and an indefinite period (Eph. 2:7; 3:5, 21; Col. 1:26).
Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Today we might say, ‘for years and years,’ to denote an indefinite period of time, perhaps hundreds and hundreds of years. That is not ‘geological ages’ as it is ‘scientifically’ defined today, since as you know, they believed the world was little more than a few thousand years old. To suggest they were alluding to millions and billions of years is quite a stretch, wouldn’t you admit?

Day
The Jews reckoned the day from sunset to sunset (Lev. 23:32). It was originally divided into three parts (Ps. 55:17). "The heat of the day" (1 Sam. 11:11; Neh. 7:3) was at our nine o'clock, and "the cool of the day" just before sunset (Gen. 3:8). Before the Captivity the Jews divided the night into three watches, (1) from sunset to midnight (Lam. 2:19); (2) from midnight till the cock-crowing (Judg. 7:19); and (3) from the cock-crowing till sunrise (Ex. 14:24). In the New Testament the division of the Greeks and Romans into four watches was adopted (Mark 13:35). (See WATCHES ?T0003789.)
The division of the day by hours is first mentioned in Dan. 3:6, 15; 4:19; 5:5. This mode of reckoning was borrowed from the Chaldeans. The reckoning of twelve hours was from sunrise to sunset, and accordingly the hours were of variable length (John 11:9).
The word "day" sometimes signifies an indefinite time (Gen. 2:4; Isa. 22:5; Heb. 3:8, etc.). In Job 3:1 it denotes a birthday, and in Isa. 2:12, Acts 17:31, and 2 Tim. 1:18, the great day of final judgment.

Q: The term 'age' or 'ages' have a number of different interpretations, such as those found in Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary. I suggest you update the one you wrote was an 1897 edition. Yes, I am indeed entitled to my 'opinion,' or better said, interpretation. You're not the first one to disagree with it, either, in the same manner there are many who disagree with yours. The fact of the matter is, there are more who disagree with Jesus, than there are who do.

However, the difference may well be, I am qualified to teach Bible studies, theology, prophecy and eschatology, with degrees from two Seminarys and PG studies under three others. And what are your qualifications?

It is clear, what I posted pertaining to ages past and ages to come are Scripturally accurate. For example:

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come." Mt.12:32. As recorded in Rev.21:1-4 when God creates a new heaven and earth.

As for; 'which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things,' in Eph.3:9, there are other factors to consider. For example, in Gen.1:1, we read that God created the heavens and the earth. But that did not occur in any of the six days of the creation. Nor is the term 'create,' or 'created' appear again until the 5th day, when God created the fish and the fowl, and again on the 6th day, when He created the animals and man.

We are not told when the host of heaven were created, the angels, the sons of God, Satan, etc. Nor do you know the facts as to when the pre-incarnated spirit of Jesus entered the scene, except to speculate that He and the Father are from all eternity past, which is false. Col.1:15 states that He is the firstborn over all creation. Reference to the pre-incarnated spirit of Jesus very beginnings are found in Pr.8:22-36, where it states, "The Lord brought me forth as the first of His works, before His deeds of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning before the world began. When there were no oceans, I was given birth...., etc." In complete harmony with Col.1:15.

You will note, at one time the earth stood without oceans, but in Gen.1:2, it stood completely in water, prior to the six day creation narrative. Which would be an account of the first of two floods the earth has had. Between the two floods, there had to be at least one age before the one we now live in to account for the heavenly host, referred to above, as well as Satan, and the pre-historic animals such as dinosaurs.

Therefore, from the inception of the pre-incarnated spirit of Jesus until He was the 'craftsman' at God's side during the six day creation, it is more than likely there were the 'ages past,' referred to by Paul in Eph.3:9.

unred typo wrote:

>>>The style of writing is what is confusing you.<<<

Q: Since I am qualified to teach Bible studies, theology, prophecy as well as eschatology, there is no 'confusion' as to the subject I am sharing with you. And what are your qualifications?

The following is a list of others who believe an old earth theology:

Notable Christians Open to an Old Earth Interpretation

This document has been primarily compiled by Lane Coffee, RTB Volunteer

Apologist
John Ankerberg
Gleason Archer
John Battle
Michael Behe
Henri Blocher
James Montgomery Boice
William Jennings Bryan
Walter Bradley
Jack Collins
Chuck Colson
Paul Copan
William Lane Craig
Millard Ericksen
Robert Gange
Norman Geisler
John Gibson
Robert Godfrey
Guillermo Gonzales Victor Hamilton
Hank Hannegraff
Jack Hayford
Fred Heeren
Charles Hodge
Walter Kaiser
Meredith Kline
Greg Koukl
C. S. Lewis
Paul Little
Ken Matthews
Patricia Mondore
J. P. Moreland
Robert Newman
Greg Neyman
Mark Noll
J. I. Packer
Nancy Pearcey Perry Phillips
William Phillips
Mike Poole
Vern Poythress
Bernard Ramm
Jay Richards
Pat Robertson
Hugh Ross
John Sailhammer
Fritz Schaefer
Francis Schaeffer
C. I. Scofield
Chuck Smith Jr.
David Snoke
Lee Strobel
Ken Taylor
Bruce Waltke
B. B. Warfield
Gordon Wenham

Blessings,

Quasar

unred typo said:

Day

Very good post.

Noah's ark

Dalen Naskiel said:
...Wonder if there were any Tyrannosaurs on Noahs Ark.
...Maybe with a staff?

:smt075

Q: Poses a very good subject, D.N.,

In the use of good common sense, It is very unlikely God created the likes of Tyrannosaurs, or Dinosaurs on the 6th day of creation, because they are not compatible with the present age in which we now live. See my remarks about 'ages to come and ages past' in my post above.

Blessings,

Quasar

Imagican said:
Creation in reality probably took millions of years..... He has NEVER indicated that the six days of creation WERE LITERAL.

INDICATION:
Exd 20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exd 31:17 It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

How often are we commanded to keep the sabbath? One out of every seven literal days?

If the Almighty God has the ability to create the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in it, would it be harder for Him to do so in seven days than seven ____________. Ages, million years, whatever. He did not leave that to our imagination. It is not guess work. Scripture says that Creation took place in one literal week.

Quasar wrote: However, the difference may well be, I am qualified to teach Bible studies, theology, prophecy and eschatology, with degrees from two Seminarys and PG studies under three others. And what are your qualifications?….
Q: Since I am qualified to teach Bible studies, theology, prophecy as well as eschatology, there is no 'confusion' as to the subject I am sharing with you. And what are your qualifications?

I have a Bible, and I can read above a third grade level. You don’t need a PHD or even a Bible to listen to the Holy Spirit. God made it so even children can understand and enter the kingdom, just by obeying the King. If your heart is in tune with God, his voice is especially discernible.

Quasar wrote: It is clear, what I posted pertaining to ages past and ages to come are Scripturally accurate.
Therefore, from the inception of the pre-incarnated spirit of Jesus until He was the 'craftsman' at God's side during the six day creation, it is more than likely there were the 'ages past,' referred to by Paul in Eph.3:9.

‘Ages’ are just indefinite periods of time. I’m sure there was probably a time in infinity past before the creation when God separated out his ministering ‘spirits of fire’ and conceived the plan for creation of free will beings in a universe of matter and elements. He probably even spent ‘ages’ planning the redemption of those beings should they ever use their freedom of choice to rebel against him. I don’t think it took millions or billions of years to create the material world, however. God said it took 6 days. I don’t have a problem with that. If your God needs more time, by all means, take it.

Quasar wrote: The following is a list of others who believe an old earth theology: (**list**)

Not many believed in the flood while Noah was preaching. I bet you could have gotten up quite an impressive list back then of all the ones who said God would never do such a thing as flood the entire world. Let’s just say, let God be true and every man, a liar. Now I’m not claiming to be infallible, and I could be wrong, but I’m not going to take a poll to decide what to believe, even if the pope, the president, and all the king’s horses and all the king’s men grace your list.

Quasar wrote: In the use of good common sense, It is very unlikely God created the likes of Tyrannosaurs, or Dinosaurs on the 6th day of creation, because they are not compatible with the present age in which we now live. See my remarks about 'ages to come and ages past' in my post above.

They aren‘t compatible today or they weren‘t compatible during the first thousand years or so? They aren’t compatible today obviously because they died out (or they‘re hiding very, very well). Either they couldn’t survive after the flood or God eliminated them in the flood or sometime before.

vic said:
:o 11 pages and we're still "arking".

"Ark" away. 8-)

Row, row, row your boat...
iru.gif

MorgWolfsong wrote:
Well i know Dalen very well in real life and what he was trying to say is there is no way that somone in the MIDDLE EAST created a wooden ark from tree's that are scarce in that area that could hold one of every damn creature in existance. Thats like building the titanic out of wood its not possible to created with primitive tools.
Correct me if im wrong Dalen

Dalen doesn’t seem to want to correct you so let me try.
First, the location of the ark before the flood is unknown. So the scarcity of those trees in the MIDDLE EAST isn’t even a factor.
Second, even if the ark was built in the area where the MIDDLE EAST is now, that does not in any way suggest that there were few trees there before the flood, which destroyed all the forests. Perhaps you might want to speculate that Noah’s building project is the reason there are so few trees in the MIDDLE EAST today. I wouldn’t but since you aren’t thinking these things through, you might.
Third, what kind of primitive tools do you think Noah had? Are you suggesting he built it with sea shell saws and rock hammers? Did you ever consider that since “the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perishedâ€Â, we might not have much evidence of just how far advanced their civilization was?

Noah's ark

unred typo said:
Quasar wrote: However, the difference may well be, I am qualified to teach Bible studies, theology, prophecy and eschatology, with degrees from two Seminarys and PG studies under three others. And what are your qualifications?….

I have a Bible, and I can read above a third grade level. You don’t need a PHD or even a Bible to listen to the Holy Spirit. God made it so even children can understand and enter the kingdom, just by obeying the King. If your heart is in tune with God, his voice is especially discernible.

Quasar wrote: It is clear, what I posted pertaining to ages past and ages to come are Scripturally accurate.

‘Ages’ are just indefinite periods of time. I’m sure there was probably a time in infinity past before the creation when God separated out his ministering ‘spirits of fire’ and conceived the plan for creation of free will beings in a universe of matter and elements. He probably even spent ‘ages’ planning the redemption of those beings should they ever use their freedom of choice to rebel against him. I don’t think it took millions or billions of years to create the material world, however. God said it took 6 days. I don’t have a problem with that. If your God needs more time, by all means, take it.

Quasar wrote: The following is a list of others who believe an old earth theology: (**list**)

Not many believed in the flood while Noah was preaching. I bet you could have gotten up quite an impressive list back then of all the ones who said God would never do such a thing as flood the entire world. Let’s just say, let God be true and every man, a liar. Now I’m not claiming to be infallible, and I could be wrong, but I’m not going to take a poll to decide what to believe, even if the pope, the president, and all the king’s horses and all the king’s men grace your list.

Quasar wrote: In the use of good common sense, It is very unlikely God created the likes of Tyrannosaurs, or Dinosaurs on the 6th day of creation, because they are not compatible with the present age in which we now live. See my remarks about 'ages to come and ages past' in my post above.

They aren‘t compatible today or they weren‘t compatible during the first thousand years or so? They aren’t compatible today obviously because they died out (or they‘re hiding very, very well). Either they couldn’t survive after the flood or God eliminated them in the flood or sometime before.

Q: <SNIP> Pure unqualified imagination and unsupported opinion, with the usual immature M/O of attacking people rather than the subject. I've shaken the dust off my feet and moved on. This concludes any further discussion with you on this subject, as it is clear the cast in stone views you have are 'infallible,' to you, that is.

Quasar wrote: Pure unqualified imagination and unsupported opinion, with the usual immature M/O of attacking people rather than the subject. I've shaken the dust off my feet and moved on. This concludes any further discussion with you on this subject, as it is clear the cast in stone views you have are 'infallible,' to you, that is.

How have I attacked you? How is my view any less supported by the evidence than yours? Why would I hold views that I thought were wrong? I freely admit they could be wrong, but at this time according to all I‘ve read and reasoned, I believe they are true. I’m sure you feel your views are correct or you would be a fool to continue to hold them knowing they were in error. I would much prefer to discuss the OP subject but I spent some time answering your implications that anyone with lesser education should bow to your superior qualifications and admit they were not eligible to debate it with you and your impressive entourage of ‘old earth’ theorists.

You didn’t answer my question either. You implied dinosaurs couldn’t have been living with man in the pre flood ages. In reference to their compatibility, I asked if you thought they aren‘t compatible today or they weren‘t compatible during the first thousand years or so? Why would you feel they were not compatible with Adam/Noah?

unred typo said:
Quasar wrote: Pure unqualified imagination and unsupported opinion, with the usual immature M/O of attacking people rather than the subject. I've shaken the dust off my feet and moved on. This concludes any further discussion with you on this subject, as it is clear the cast in stone views you have are 'infallible,' to you, that is.

How have I attacked you? How is my view any less supported by the evidence than yours? Why would I hold views that I thought were wrong? I freely admit they could be wrong, but at this time according to all I‘ve read and reasoned, I believe they are true. I’m sure you feel your views are correct or you would be a fool to continue to hold them knowing they were in error. I would much prefer to discuss the OP subject but I spent some time answering your implications that anyone with lesser education should bow to your superior qualifications and admit they were not eligible to debate it with you and your impressive entourage of ‘old earth’ theorists.

You didn’t answer my question either. You implied dinosaurs couldn’t have been living with man in the pre flood ages. In reference to their compatibility, I asked if you thought they aren‘t compatible today or they weren‘t compatible during the first thousand years or so? Why would you feel they were not compatible with Adam/Noah?

Don't sweat it man! Evolutionists are all egotistically insecure.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back