Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Non Believer!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

wordly

Greetings everyone.
I'm reaching out because I'm not currently a believer, but I'm interested in exploring Christianity and developing a deeper faith. I'm looking for someone who can be a friend and guide me on this journey. I'm open to learning more about God and what it means to be a Christian, and I'm hoping someone here can help me understand and experience the love and truth of Christianity. Kindly PM If anyone is willing to share their experiences and knowledge with me, Your guidance and friendship would be truly appreciated.. Thank you for your consideration and support.

Greetings everyone.
I'm reaching out because I'm not currently a believer, but I'm interested in exploring Christianity and developing a deeper faith. I'm looking for someone who can be a friend and guide me on this journey. I'm open to learning more about God and what it means to be a Christian, and I'm hoping someone here can help me understand and experience the love and truth of Christianity. Kindly PM If anyone is willing to share their experiences and knowledge with me, Your guidance and friendship would be truly appreciated.. Thank you for your consideration and support.
Hey worldly,
to first develop a deep'er' faith, one must have a faith. perhaps what you are saying, you have a faith in Christianity that you are not quite consciously willing to admit?

really, this day in age, the type of Christian you are relies a lot on the other "type" of Christians and their type of ideologies from their founding ideological founding fathers. i'd suggest learning about the type of churches in your community and which you think you might be most accepted - I am not catholic, but I have read about (you know - the history of these Churches and history) and been in and experienced a variety of Church services throughout my life and believe Catholic is the safest, easiest, and while I have no attended Catholic Church in person, I believe Catholic Church is probably, as long as it's pleasing and easy going, the best way to experience the beauty of God.

hope you find some friends! if you are looking for friends something like a new fundamentalist church - like Wesleyan or 'faith' based churches, like churches without founding father's names could be good. however, some of these Churches could take advantage of you - I do not know, but please be safe as a Church could even be inhabited by the Devil's ideologies or the ideology that there are no ideologies or variations thereof.

fiat manus (click for a catholic piece perhaps probably sung in Latin!)

Greetings everyone.
Welcome!!
Here's some great sites to build your faith!
AnswersinGenesis.org
focusonthefamily.com
crev.info
Creation.com
Christiananswers.net
winteryknight.com
str.org

Politics: thefederalist.com

I'm not currently a believer, but I'm interested in exploring Christianity and developing a deeper faith

Welcome to the forum, you'll find plenty of people willing to answer your questions here.

May I make a practical suggestion.
Check out the christianityexplored Web site for a church in your area that is running this course and sign up for it.

Two reasons for this,
1, without committing yourself to attend church you meet to discuss Christianity and have your questions answered.
2, you get to meet with Christians from a church and one can decide whether or not, from meeting them, you want to try attending their church.

Hi wordly and welcome to CF:wave2

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

You need to start reading the Bible and I would suggest you start with the book of John in the NT as this will teach you about who Jesus is and our relationship with Him. Then read the book of Acts as this will teach you about the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

We all came to Christ without much knowledge. Our salvation is through Christ Jesus who laid down His own life as God raised Him from the dead and now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for us. John 3:16; Romans 8:34.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

After you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior pray and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to the right Church where you will be fed the word of God. When reading and studying the Bible pray first and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you, John 14:26.

There is also a Q & A forum here where you can ask us any questions and we will help you the best we can.

Hey worldly,
to first develop a deep'er' faith, one must have a faith. perhaps what you are saying, you have a faith in Christianity that you are not quite consciously willing to admit?

really, this day in age, the type of Christian you are relies a lot on the other "type" of Christians and their type of ideologies from their founding ideological founding fathers. i'd suggest learning about the type of churches in your community and which you think you might be most accepted - I am not catholic, but I have read about (you know - the history of these Churches and history) and been in and experienced a variety of Church services throughout my life and believe Catholic is the safest, easiest, and while I have no attended Catholic Church in person, I believe Catholic Church is probably, as long as it's pleasing and easy going, the best way to experience the beauty of God.

hope you find some friends! if you are looking for friends something like a new fundamentalist church - like Wesleyan or 'faith' based churches, like churches without founding father's names could be good. however, some of these Churches could take advantage of you - I do not know, but please be safe as a Church could even be inhabited by the Devil's ideologies or the ideology that there are no ideologies or variations thereof.

fiat manus (click for a catholic piece perhaps probably sung in Latin!)
Thank you for your insightful response! You've given me a lot to think about when it comes to exploring Christianity and finding a church that aligns with my values and beliefs. I appreciate your recommendation of the Catholic church and will certainly consider exploring that option further. However, I'm also mindful of the risks you mentioned, and I will be cautious in my approach to any new community. Are there any specific warning signs or red flags I should be aware of when evaluating potential churches? Thanks again for your advice!

carm.org/roman-catholicism/did-the-roman-catholic-church-give-us-our-bible/
Thank you for your insightful response! You've given me a lot to think about when it comes to exploring Christianity and finding a church that aligns with my values and beliefs. I appreciate your recommendation of the Catholic church and will certainly consider exploring that option further. However, I'm also mindful of the risks you mentioned, and I will be cautious in my approach to any new community. Are there any specific warning signs or red flags I should be aware of when evaluating potential churches? Thanks again for your advice!
Warning: Stand on the Bible as your final authority!
Catholicism is Compromised.
carm.org/roman-catholicism/what-is-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary/
Mary was a sinner according to the Bible. Only God is good, Jesus said.
There is no solid evidence for many of the extraBiblical (and none for the unBiblical) things that are in Catholiicsm.

A little leaven contminates the whole lump, the Bible is right!

There's many wise and godly voices on this site. As you explore churches it might be good to return to this site to receive counsel about your experiences There's wisdom in a multitude of councilers

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back