Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Not-So-New Guy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Matthew G

Hi, everyone. I've been away from the forums for just about two years. And they've been two very difficult years, but that's behind me now. I always enjoyed the conversations and discussions around here, and I'm looking forward to more of them and meeting the newer people. God bless, my friends.

- Matt

This is it. I remember there were rules against multiple accounts. It took me about 4 days to recall my password, but I did it!

Hi Matthew G
I'm one of the newer people.
Nice to make your acquaintance!
I like it here. There's a little bit of everything and everyone is nice,
even when we disagree!
Start posting and I'll see you around --

Back