Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Oh My, Are You Sure You’re Really Born of God?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Does that give any indication of Who is doing the keeping if we read in 1 Jn 5:18, We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but He that is begotten of God (Who is this - Jesus?) keepeth himself, and that wicked one (Satan) toucheth him not.

True because there are TWO separate entities involved. 2 Cor. 12:7

No believer can stop Satan from sinning. That's just wishful thinking. Believers tend to beat around the bush on this particular subject because none really care to deal with the fact that all are and remain sinners and sin is of the devil. 1 Tim. 1:15, 1 John 3:8

The hard fact that believers can't seem to make this obvious connection speaks volumes of legitimacy of the scriptures in these matters because that resistance from the other party is openly viewable and quite tangible.

If that's the case, we are of all men most miserable.

It is not miserable if you know the Lord. And if you know the Lord you know you are going to heaven. It reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw that went "No God no heaven! Know God know heaven"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back