Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One World Religions New Headquarters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I never thought that I would live to see it. The Catholics, the Muslims and the Jews have come together to form a one world religion. Their headquarters is on the island of Abu Dhabi. There are three separate buildings. One for the Catholics. One for the Muslims and one for the Jews. You can see it by googling, One world religion.com. It is quite a sight.

This church is spoken of in Revelation 17:1-18 and is described as "The Great Whore Church". It is the church that the anti-Christ will come out of. The Islamic religion is very militant. I suspect that Gospel believing Christians are going to be persecuted in the near future. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6. One of the purposes of the "Great Whore Church" will be to bring peace throughout the world. I suspect that if you oppose this church, it may cost you your head.

Reactions: JLB
I never thought that I would live to see it. The Catholics, the Muslims and the Jews have come together to form a one world religion. Their headquarters is on the island of Abu Dhabi. There are three separate buildings. One for the Catholics. One for the Muslims and one for the Jews. You can see it by googling, One world religion.com. It is quite a sight.

This church is spoken of in Revelation 17:1-18 and is described as "The Great Whore Church". It is the church that the anti-Christ will come out of. The Islamic religion is very militant. I suspect that Gospel believing Christians are going to be persecuted in the near future. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6. One of the purposes of the "Great Whore Church" will be to bring peace throughout the world. I suspect that if you oppose this church, it may cost you your head.
If that did or does happen Bob, I would say you could very well be correct. Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most, but I would imagine losing my head would be much worse sir.

But in all seriousness we can expect something like that to happen, satan will eventually attack God's people, which will move God to action. Ez 38:1-9,15. We believe it is close as the King of the North and South are quite active now.

If that did or does happen Bob, I would say you could very well be correct. Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most, but I would imagine losing my head would be much worse sir.

But in all seriousness we can expect something like that to happen, satan will eventually attack God's people, which will move God to action. Ez 38:1-9,15. We believe it is close as the King of the North and South are quite active now.
It may be time to look up, for our redemption is near.

You need to provide evidence.

There is no oneworldreligion.com
Please give as proper link.

Hi Robert Pate

So, has it opened yet? I found some construction pictures showing some foundation work was done a couple of years ago. Some pictures said that it was suppose to open in 2022. Be interesting to keep an eye on that little piece of property, although I don't understand Abu Dhabi for location.

God bless,
Ted

You need to wake up.
You need to provide your sources by linking them to your replies like the rest of us do. If you can not do this than all you are giving is your own opinions without any facts to support you. It comes down to either shut up or put up and by no means do I say this in a derogatory manner.

Please do not reply to this.

Apparently you did not read through that website as it was to be opened in 2022, but according to scripture we know the son of perdition will take his seat in Jerusalem on the very temple mount of God where the dome of the Rock sits. 2Thessalonians 2:1-12.

You need to provide evidence.
There is no oneworldreligion.com
Please give as proper link.

He's apparently referring to this:

I think it's bit of a far cry from the formation of a one world religion on earth, but I suppose it's a step towards "peace" between the three. Islam will not compromise much. Catholicism and Judaism would be along for the ride, particularly as Islam gains more and more political and military influence in the earth.

He's apparently referring to this:

I think it's bit of a far cry from the formation of a one world religion on earth, but I suppose it's a step towards "peace" between the three. Islam will not compromise much. Catholicism and Judaism would be along for the ride, particularly as Islam gains more and more political and military influence in the earth.
Yes, anyone can search and find information, as I did, but the onus is on the person making a claim to support it. And I found exactly what you did—that it isn’t about a one world religion but rather trying to learn to peacefully coexist together.

anyone can search and find information

Mungo stated, "There is no oneworldreligion.com. Please give as proper link," so I posted one.

I will say it would make for an interesting conversation piece if the OP hadn't been quite so defensive about it...

Mungo stated, "There is no oneworldreligion.com. Please give as proper link," so I posted one.
But that is what I mean. The onus is on the OP to provide the evidence. There likely are like that support the OP, but they probably come from highly questionable sources. Whereas, as we have both previously stated, it’s more likely about living peacefully together with different beliefs, and not creating a one world religion.

I will say it would make for an interesting conversation piece if the OP hadn't been quite so defensive about it...

I doubt that was the one that Robert Pate was referring to. There is no hint of a one world religion in it.

Back