Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One World Religions New Headquarters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I doubt that was the one that Robert Pate was referring to. There is no hint of a one world religion in it.
I think this sort of site is more along the way Robert Pate thinks - Link.

On the other hand - Judge Mahmud Salam, who was personally involved in the drafting of the Abu Dhabi document, is at pains to deny that the signatories aimed to merge the different faiths into “One World Religion”. (Tablet 18/1/22).
It continues-
But lately, “a false narrative” had grown around this initiative, presenting it as an attempt to create “a new religion, called the …‘Abrahamic religion’”........

“Some websites and social media”, Mahmud Salam said, “have targeted this project by falsely claiming that the initiative is an attempt to unify all Abrahamic religions and promote a ‘one world religion’”. The Egyptian judge referred to the expression “Chrislam”, which was being used in he said, “media manipulation campaigns” alleging the existence of plans to “merge” Christianity and Islam into a single religion.

The facts are, Salam stated, that a mosque, church and synagogue will be constructed in three separate buildings, and that each of them will clearly express its connection with their respective faith community. The three buildings will host rites and liturgies according to their respective traditions, as has been the case for centuries in many Middle Eastern cities, where churches, synagogues and mosques are often located next to each other, and even on the same ground, he pointed out.

I never thought that I would live to see it. The Catholics, the Muslims and the Jews have come together to form a one world religion. Their headquarters is on the island of Abu Dhabi. There are three separate buildings. One for the Catholics. One for the Muslims and one for the Jews. You can see it by googling, One world religion.com. It is quite a sight.

This church is spoken of in Revelation 17:1-18 and is described as "The Great Whore Church". It is the church that the anti-Christ will come out of. The Islamic religion is very militant. I suspect that Gospel believing Christians are going to be persecuted in the near future. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6. One of the purposes of the "Great Whore Church" will be to bring peace throughout the world. I suspect that if you oppose this church, it may cost you your head.

Thanks for sharing this info, sir. :salute

I never thought that I would live to see it. The Catholics, the Muslims and the Jews have come together to form a one world religion. Their headquarters is on the island of Abu Dhabi. There are three separate buildings. One for the Catholics. One for the Muslims and one for the Jews. You can see it by googling, One world religion.com. It is quite a sight.

This church is spoken of in Revelation 17:1-18 and is described as "The Great Whore Church". It is the church that the anti-Christ will come out of. The Islamic religion is very militant. I suspect that Gospel believing Christians are going to be persecuted in the near future. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6. One of the purposes of the "Great Whore Church" will be to bring peace throughout the world. I suspect that if you oppose this church, it may cost you your head.

Pope Francis Calls on Humanity to Unite Around One World Religion​

INTRO:

• The United Nations World Health Organization would become the all-powerful authority to police medical misinformation on the internet if a new pandemic treaty gets passed later this year.
  • Pope Francis calls for a one-world religious movement to fight climate change and other global problems.
  • The 65th Annual Grammy Awards held in Los Angeles Sunday night and broadcast by CBS featured the Grammy’s usual tribute to the Prince of Darkness, this time sponsored by pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.
  • And the Hallmark Channel rolls out its latest LGBTQ-infused movie script while Americans are tuning out the channel in droves.

One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 – Date and Venue #CHRISLAM , THE CATHOLIC-MUSLIM INTERFAITH COUNCIL CREATED BY POPE FRANCIS ANNOUNCES NEW CHRISLAM HEADQUARTERS OPENING IN 2022 THAT COMBINES A MOSQUE AND CHURCH ACCORDING TO SIGNED COVENANT.

The announcement of the Abrahamic Family House, on the Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, follows a visit by Pope Francis to the UAE in February, the first by a pope to the Arabian Peninsula. During the trip, the pope signed a joint declaration with the grand imam of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb, that called for religious tolerance and dialogue. An interfaith council to oversee projects advancing tolerance was formed as a result of the declaration, and named the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity. The Abrahamic Family House is its first initiative.

1677766538132.jpeg

But lately, “a false narrative” had grown around this initiative, presenting it as an attempt to create “a new religion, called the …‘Abrahamic religion’”........

With all due respect to those of a different opinion, no way on earth those three unite under one banner.

Coexist maybe, but unite to form a "one world religion"? Forget it. The idea of the Jews and Muslims uniting is especially laughable. It's just a couple buildings on the same piece of ground. What till they're fighting over Palestinian territory again. Two small buildings parked next to each other won't mean a thing.

Pope Francis Calls on Humanity to Unite Around One World Religion​

INTRO:

• The United Nations World Health Organization would become the all-powerful authority to police medical misinformation on the internet if a new pandemic treaty gets passed later this year.
  • Pope Francis calls for a one-world religious movement to fight climate change and other global problems.
  • The 65th Annual Grammy Awards held in Los Angeles Sunday night and broadcast by CBS featured the Grammy’s usual tribute to the Prince of Darkness, this time sponsored by pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.
  • And the Hallmark Channel rolls out its latest LGBTQ-infused movie script while Americans are tuning out the channel in droves.

One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 – Date and Venue #CHRISLAM , THE CATHOLIC-MUSLIM INTERFAITH COUNCIL CREATED BY POPE FRANCIS ANNOUNCES NEW CHRISLAM HEADQUARTERS OPENING IN 2022 THAT COMBINES A MOSQUE AND CHURCH ACCORDING TO SIGNED COVENANT.

The announcement of the Abrahamic Family House, on the Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, follows a visit by Pope Francis to the UAE in February, the first by a pope to the Arabian Peninsula. During the trip, the pope signed a joint declaration with the grand imam of al-Azhar, Dr. Ahmed el-Tayeb, that called for religious tolerance and dialogue. An interfaith council to oversee projects advancing tolerance was formed as a result of the declaration, and named the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity. The Abrahamic Family House is its first initiative.

View attachment 14931

Do you have a real source, such as any homepages for Chrislam, the one world religion, the Catholic Church, or the Pope? Primary source material is what is needed, not conspiracy sites.

One World Religion Headquarters Set to Open in 2022​

• ELJASIB
  • 25/09/2022
AH1-1024x576.jpg

A One World Religion Headquarters is set to open in 2022. The headquarters will be called The Abrahamic Family House and is being built on an island in the middle eastern city of Abu Dhabi.
The headquarters is being done in collaboration with Pope Francis and Sunni Muslim leader, Sheikh Ahmen al-Tayeb, after they both signed a global peace covenant called the Document of Human Fraternity for World Peace.

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4

• But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

Paul made sure the churches that he was responsible for were not in darkness. He did this by teaching the truth.

JLB

I watched some of the video but it's just one man giving his opinions. There was no evidence that Pope Francis has a "one world religion agenda" (unless it's that the Pope wants everyone to be come a Catholic!).

What the Pope has clearly stated he wants is for peace between religions. The document he signed says:
[We] call upon ourselves, upon the leaders of the world as well as the architects of international policy and world economy, to work strenuously to spread the culture of tolerance and of living together in peace; to intervene at the earliest opportunity to stop the shedding of innocent blood and bring an end to wars, conflicts, environmental decay and the moral and cultural decline that the world is presently experiencing.

We call upon intellectuals, philosophers, religious figures, artists, media professionals and men and women of culture in every part of the world, to rediscover the values of peace, justice, goodness, beauty, human fraternity and coexistence in order to confirm the importance of these values as anchors of salvation for all, and to promote them everywhere.

Absolutely NOTHING about a one world religion.

One World Religion Headquarters Set to Open in 2022​

• ELJASIB
  • 25/09/2022
AH1-1024x576.jpg

A One World Religion Headquarters is set to open in 2022. The headquarters will be called The Abrahamic Family House and is being built on an island in the middle eastern city of Abu Dhabi.
The headquarters is being done in collaboration with Pope Francis and Sunni Muslim leader, Sheikh Ahmen al-Tayeb, after they both signed a global peace covenant called the Document of Human Fraternity for World Peace.

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4

• But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

Paul made sure the churches that he was responsible for were not in darkness. He did this by teaching the truth.

JLB
It's not a "One World Religion Headquarters" and you provide no credible evidence for that claim.

We call upon intellectuals, philosophers, religious figures, artists, media professionals and men and women of culture in every part of the world, to rediscover the values of peace, justice, goodness, beauty, human fraternity and coexistence in order to confirm the importance of these values as anchors of salvation for all, and to promote them everywhere.

There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Jesus didn’t come to bring peace between the religions of the world.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Matthew 10:34

The world is evolving into a global order, preparing the way for the antichrist to rule the world.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:16-18

JLB

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Matthew 10:34

The world is evolving into a global order, preparing the way for the antichrist to rule the world.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

JLB
So, nothing about "One World Religion" then.
If you want to indulge in "One World Government" conspiracy theories - so be it.
Just leave Pope Francis out of it.

If you want to indulge in "One World Government" conspiracy theories - so be it.
Just leave Pope Francis out of it

Just leave Pope Francis out of it.

Article from the Catholic Culture --

One of the long-standing goals of the Masonic New World Order seems finally within grasp: its one-world church, in the making for over 150 years, is about to become institutionalized as the United Religions Organization—the UR. Collaborating on the details are Bishop William Swing of the Episcopal Diocese of California, the Communist Gorbachev Foundation/USA, and certain leaders of the Catholic Church, working through the interreligious organization known as the World Conference on Religion and Peace.

Plans for the formation of the UR were first revealed by Bishop Swing at the syncretic service held to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the United Nations Charter. Attending the service in San Francisco's Grace Episcopal Cathedral on June 25, 1995, were representatives of all religions as well as political and spiritual luminaries like Princess Margaret of Britain, Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa, then President Lech Walesa of Poland and UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

One might ask why a religious service (of sorts—it was permeated with consciousness-raising politics) was held to mark the founding of a political group. The answer is that interfaith religiosity is now a must for important social or cultural events, especially those involving world figures, as this gives credibility and form to the concept of a one-world religion and community. The separation of church and state does not apply to the Masonic Church and State. But there was another reason why religious groups and leaders were part of this particular celebration. Rev. Alan Jones, dean of the cathedral, said the service was "also a summons to the great religious traditions of the world to be in deeper conversation with each other ... as workers for peace, as guarantors of the sacredness of the earth...."

Depends what you are saved from.
Yes... and your point ?

So Jesus wants us all to fight each other.
Really?

JLB

Rubbish. Just conspiracy stuff.

Article from the Catholic Culture --

One of the long-standing goals of the Masonic New World Order seems finally within grasp: its one-world church, in the making for over 150 years, is about to become institutionalized as the United Religions Organization—the UR. Collaborating on the details are Bishop William Swing of the Episcopal Diocese of California, the Communist Gorbachev Foundation/USA, and certain leaders of the Catholic Church, working through the interreligious organization known as the World Conference on Religion and Peace.

Plans for the formation of the UR were first revealed by Bishop Swing at the syncretic service held to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the United Nations Charter. Attending the service in San Francisco's Grace Episcopal Cathedral on June 25, 1995, were representatives of all religions as well as political and spiritual luminaries like Princess Margaret of Britain, Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa, then President Lech Walesa of Poland and UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

One might ask why a religious service (of sorts—it was permeated with consciousness-raising politics) was held to mark the founding of a political group. The answer is that interfaith religiosity is now a must for important social or cultural events, especially those involving world figures, as this gives credibility and form to the concept of a one-world religion and community. The separation of church and state does not apply to the Masonic Church and State. But there was another reason why religious groups and leaders were part of this particular celebration. Rev. Alan Jones, dean of the cathedral, said the service was "also a summons to the great religious traditions of the world to be in deeper conversation with each other ... as workers for peace, as guarantors of the sacredness of the earth...."

"political and spiritual luminaries like Princess Margaret of Britain"! :lol :lol :lol

Plus the headline - "One-World Church Expected This Year" - written in 1997.
Well that didn't happen.
About as accurate as calling Princess Margaret a political and spiritual luminary.

Try again.

Depends what you are saved from.

Eternal damnation.

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

Plus the headline - "One-World Church Expected This Year" - written in 1997.
Well that didn't happen.
About as accurate as calling Princess Margaret a political and spiritual luminary.

Try again.

It’s an article in the Catholic Culture.

Back