Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Open Theism's Attack on the Atonement

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Did I forget to say that you are a heretic also if you hold to the teachings of Open Theism? If I did, then forgive me for shirking my duties.
I am not holding on to teachings of open theism. I haven't even heard about it until this subject was brought in to the forums. My views and what God has revealed Himself to me happened to align with open theistic views (not ALL of it for I haven't researched further into their views but the views that are posted on these forums). So I haven't come to these conclusions reading open theism but reading the bible and letting God reveal what He is to me.

Also ignorance may be the reason why some fall into the trap of satan when believing that God doesn't know the future. Those that are not truly born again cannot understand the spiritual things of God according to the scriptures.
Trap was when I was made to bow down to idols throughout my childhood. Reading and understanding was what brought me to Christ. It must be easy to spew judgement from your computer, being also born into some kind of christian family and being brought up with the influence but not all of us have that luxury Solo, where we get killed for putting aside our own religion and taking up Christianity. Neither are you Jesus Himself nor John the baptist or are you an apostle? Be less condescending, your ego is showing through you not the light of Christ.

Man's logic doesn't mean anything unless it aligns with the truth of God.
If I stuck to this concept I would have never given up hinduism.

As far as contributions, I have made plenty; you are just too ignorant to understand the truth.
Sorry, my standards for truth are higher than yours. I ran from religious ignorance since my childhood. I havent embraced Christianity to run right back in to it as yourself.

Drew, I think it's time JM opened another thread about open theism since none was able to answer 2 kings 20 post, to give us the run around and take us on another wild goose chase where you actually will believe someone will address the issue and not attack your salvation.

Solo said:
Did I forget to say that you are a heretic also if you hold to the teachings of Open Theism? If I did, then forgive me for shirking my duties.

You are accusing other Christians of being heretics?

As you recently said that you were happy with the conclusion that God is responsible for man's evil, you look to be seriously heretical yourself. You need to stop your own filthy blasphemy! You shouldn't be trying to judge others, when you yourself are making such revolting insults against God/Jesus.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back