Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Other beliefs

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
my wife has that type of dementia from her meds. that is why i know about it. she gave up coffee for a while and now loves pepsis.

she ugh takes meds to stop that its a shake and restlessness

all parkinsons and alzheimers are dementias but the reverse isnt true.

the shakes and restlessness is like the parkinson types, more like a tremor and mild at that.

so wait. i'm confused. her shakes and restlessness is a medical condition which is helped with meds? for some reason i interpreted your post in a way that her meds where causing the problem

so wait. i'm confused. her shakes and restlessness is a medical condition which is helped with meds? for some reason i interpreted your post in a way that her meds where causing the problem

the lithium/valium bi-polars and depressants and other takes can cause this reaction , there are meds that can stop the tremors, she takes them to stop them

i think a mod just changed my avatar,lol gee i wonder who would do that one, rolls eyes.

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am now a communist thus the new avatar. and my siggy to match.

the capitalist pig killer and yes that t-55 is fully operational.

Today while I was out I asked him to reveal himself to me and after that I'm thinking I had a halllucination. Only happend once, but the image is burned into my mind at the moment...

cranberry-avatar_bigger.jpg

(Mr. Cranberry man)
(Hey, Cranberry man)
Alright everybody gather 'round
Mr. Cranberry Man is here
What kind of candy do you want
Sweet choc'late
Choc'late malted candy
Gum drops
Anything you want
You've come to the right man
'Cause I'm Mr. Cranberry Man

Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
Mr. Cranberry Man (Mr. Cranberry Man)
Oh, Mr. Cranberry Man can (Mr. Cranberry Man)
Mr. Cranberry Man can
'Cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good
(Makes the world taste good)

Today while I was out I asked him to reveal himself to me and after that I'm thinking I had a halllucination. Only happend once, but the image is burned into my mind at the moment...

:o

If you are uncomfortable discussing it in the open, we can talk via PM.

Or do you prefer to keep this to yourself?

:o

If you are uncomfortable discussing it in the open, we can talk via PM.

Or do you prefer to keep this to yourself?

It might be better to talk it in a pm, only issue is my phones internet is a pain to let view and answer pms on this forum. So, I guess I can try to bring up openly. I just don't want no one to think I'm crazy cause I'm not.. What I saw was an robed man in white with a gray? belt like thing around his waist, I saw was from the shoulders down. And I felt something like a finger? on my cheek... I don't know if I was just seeing things or what...

cranberry-avatar_bigger.jpg

(Mr. Cranberry man)
(Hey, Cranberry man)
Alright everybody gather 'round
Mr. Cranberry Man is here
What kind of candy do you want
Sweet choc'late
Choc'late malted candy
Gum drops
Anything you want
You've come to the right man
'Cause I'm Mr. Cranberry Man

Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
Mr. Cranberry Man (Mr. Cranberry Man)
Oh, Mr. Cranberry Man can (Mr. Cranberry Man)
Mr. Cranberry Man can
'Cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good
(Makes the world taste good)

lol.

It might be better to talk it in a pm, only issue is my phones internet is a pain to let view and answer pms on this forum. So, I guess I can try to bring up openly. I just don't want no one to think I'm crazy cause I'm not.. What I saw was an robed man in white with a gray? belt like thing around his waist, I saw was from the shoulders down. And I felt something like a finger? on my cheek... I don't know if I was just seeing things or what...

(PS- No one here thinks your crazy. Many Christians here have experienced supernatural dealings with Christ. I myself am one of them.)

May I ask what prayer did you pray?
What thoughts were going through your head?
Did you hear anything?
Was the "finger" on your cheek a loving touch?

What were your feelings afterwards?
What were your thoughts afterwards?

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven, I gotta go now, and I don't know when you will return.

I am looking forward to speaking to you. I have been and will continue to pray for you.

If you want to talk through PMs we can do that or we can continue the discussion in the thread.

I am overcome with joy!

You were in no way hallucinating! Your prayer was answered my dear! I have tears in my eyes over what the Lord is doing in your life.

If you log back on to the board tonight and see this post. Don't stop there. Keep asking Him to reveal Himself to you. However, you gotta reveal yourself to Him as well! A friendship is give and take. A conversation includes two people with both of them sharing their hearts, thoughts, and feelings. Tell Him about your pain and your problems. His heart would really like to hear all about it. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you in a dream as well before you go to sleep tonight.

You are so precious, Raven, and I pray that the Lord's love continue to bless you.

Take care and I am hoping I will get to talk to you soon!

(I am also going to PM this message to you! You can decide where you want to continue this discussion, and I will tell you that I will respect your privacy and your heart ;))

Well, I was about to log out and saw you were on the board.

I'm not going anywhere.

I am here for you, Raven!!!!!

Raven, the Heart of God loves you so much.

These are the words of God for you:

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Psalm 68:5
"Father to the fatherless, defender of widows--this is God, whose dwelling is holy."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back