Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Salvation is the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

This is defined as the "blood atonement" as explained as the "new Covenant".

A.) "without the shedding of Blood there is no forgiveness of sin".

The Cross is where Jesus shed His BLOOD and DIED for us, .... and the resurrection proves its accomplished as HIS Salvation, as He is THE Savior.

God will give you what Jesus finished on the Cross, which is HIS Sacrifice for OUR sin, if we give God our FAITH in Christ.

"Faith is counted as righteousness".. The Means that God accepts our faith to the give to us, as "The Gift of Salvation" , the very Righteousness of Christ, as if YOU DID IT.

"all have sinned" and we go to the Cross, by Faith, receiving Christ as our Savior, and Christ becomes our "One time eternal sacrifice for sin", and we become born again as " The righteousness of God, IN Christ'. "made Righteous".. "One with God"... "having eternal life".

This is.. "The GIFT of Righteousness". and in that Gift is our Eternal life found.

For God to have done this for us, ... means we have become BORN AGAIN, as that is the PROOF you have been given :

= "The Gift of Salvation".

Salvation means to be whole mind, body and soul. Salvation comes by Christ alone, John 3:3-6; Romans 10:9,10 as we confess we are sinners needing Gods grace. It is Gods grace that pardons our sin and it's Gods mercy that loves us unconditionally, Ephesians 2:8. At the moment of Spiritual rebirth we are only sealed by the Holy Spirit and not saved at that time until the day of redemption, Matthew 24:13; 2Cor 1:22; Eph 1:13; 4:30. When Christ returns and we are gathered to the Marriage Supper with Christ, Rev 19, at that moment we are saved meaning our names are found in the Lamb's book of life when the books are opened and we will stand before the judgement seat of Christ as He judges us on the works we did for Him whether they are good or bad as our rewards are given at that time, 2 Corinthians 5:10.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Churches meaning the body of Christ)

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. The end means our physical life here on earth whether we are asleep in the grave or still alive at the second coming of Christ, 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 19:11-21.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matt 24:15, you'll note that Jesus is speaking prophetically.

He says..."when you see the abomination of desolation"..
And that is the Anti-Christ, in the 3.5-7 yrs, of the GRT Trib.

That is what Jesus says., "you have to endure to the end".... of THAT, in verse 13, that is your verse.

So, if you are a "no rapture", then you would believe that you would be in the Trib/Grt Trib and have to endure to the end of it of be saved.

If you are a mid-tribber then you would be Raptured before the son of perdition sets himself up as "god", which is the GRT Trib = "abomination of desolation" that Jesus is referring to in Matt 24:15

If you are a Pre-Trib then, in the "time of the gentiles', this ends, just before the Trib starts and the Body Of Christ woud be out of here.

Matt 24:15, you'll note that Jesus is speaking prophetically.

He says..."when you see the abomination of desolation"..
And that is the Anti-Christ, in the 3.5-7 yrs, of the GRT Trib.

That is what Jesus says., "you have to endure to the end".... of THAT, in verse 13, that is your verse.

So, if you are a "no rapture", then you would believe that you would be in the Trib/Grt Trib and have to endure to the end of it of be saved.

If you are a mid-tribber then you would be Raptured before the son of perdition sets himself up as "god", which is the GRT Trib = "abomination of desolation" that Jesus is referring to in Matt 24:15

If you are a Pre-Trib then, in the "time of the gentiles', this ends, just before the Trib starts and the Body Of Christ woud be out of here.
I do not believe in pretrib, mid-trib or post-trib Rapture of the church (body of Christ) as there is no scripture to back any of it up, including a seven year tribulation period, but only a 3 1/2 year. The last day is what it means, "last day" when Christ returns, Matthew 24:29-31; 1Corinthians 15:50-58; Rev 19:11-21. If we are still alive during the sounding of the seven trumpets and truly Christ own then we need not fear that which must come first

Back